Best Post Ever!! POTY (Post Of The Year)

Favorite_Toon

But I should be happy if the Jets don't pursue Peyton Manning, who is going to be available by a miracle of timing and contract terms and the Colts being just that bad in his absence. And why should I feel this way? Because my attitude should, for some reason, be that Mark Sanchez "deserves" another crack at it.

He deserves and is owed absolutely nothing. NOTHING. Loyal fans and supporters of this franchise who have never seen the Jets in (let alone win) a superbowl for decades are the ones who deserve.

That sums up everything... Kudos to Sperm Edwards....

But I should be happy if the Jets don't pursue Peyton Manning, who is going to be available by a miracle of timing and contract terms and the Colts being just that bad in his absence. And why should I feel this way? Because my attitude should, for some reason, be that Mark Sanchez "deserves" another crack at it.

He deserves and is owed absolutely nothing. NOTHING. Loyal fans and supporters of this franchise who have never seen the Jets in (let alone win) a superbowl for decades are the ones who deserve.

Where is this "POTY", or did I just read it? If so then I'd say stop getting me so ******* hyped over nothing.

Can anyone here actually picture a Peyton Manning / Rex Ryan practice?

Seriously, Peyton is a control freak. I just don't see his style of wanting to control the Offense, practices, and play calling meshing too well with the Jets coaching staff.

Stick with Sanchez guys. Maybe bring in a couple of Matt Flynns and light a fire under his a$$ for next year. But in the end it's a lot smarter building around Sanchez then it is bringing in a 36 year old future paraplegic.

Can anyone here actually picture a Peyton Manning / Rex Ryan practice?

Seriously, Peyton is a control freak. I just don't see his style of wanting to control the Offense, practices, and play calling meshing too well with the Jets coaching staff.

Rex: Offense, you go on one side of the field. Defense, you come with me.

MATTER SETTLED.

nah

manning is only available becuase he is one hit away from drinking his dinner through a straw, not miraculous timing, and archie won't let him steal 50% of eli's endorsement potential anyway

we are stuck with sanchez

and ask sperm about bree's third year

who did he get benched for ? twice.....

Yeah but if Sperm was actually in a position like say GM, Owner or HC of the team he would not be of the opinion that Sanchez should be kicked to the curb after three seasons. Sure you act on Manning if all is well health and finances wise but other than that slim possibility, Sanchez gets and deserves another season.

Yeah but if Sperm was actually in a position like say GM, Owner or HC of the team he would not be of the opinion that Sanchez should be kicked to the curb after three seasons. Sure you act on Manning if all is well health and finances wise but other than that slim possibility, Sanchez gets and deserves another season.

He may very well get it (I think he will) but he doesn't deserve it. He has done nothing to deserve anything. Even the Jets seem to be acknowledging that he needs serious competition - which is an acknowledgement that they think there's a good chance he should not be the starting QB anymore - and not just an old man with a Jets jersey on to be the #2 guy and take a couple of reps now and then.

He is going to get some competition. Unless they reneg on that, it means they think he needs to be pushed (which is the nice, P.C. way of calling him lazy) or they need someone with better ability. Either one of those things means even the current HC, GM, OC, and owner think he "deserves" nothing.

Archived