No Thread on the Yankees trading AJ Burnett?

CrazyCarl40

Oh the humanity! What is wrong with you people!

Note: Saracasm

Sadly you had to make this obvious for BO.

I imagine there is no thread because they are happy he is gone like I am with Wake. Thank you for your time Wake, but your time was done.

I'll miss Wakes. And Tek. All class. I'd take Wakes over Lackey any day.

I will miss Tek. Wake's whinning the past year about getting opportunities to win 200 and then that Sox fan deserve an opportunity to see him get the Sox win record left a bad taste in my mouth. He was 11-18 with a +5 ERA the last two seasons. He was done. Again, thank you for everything pre-2010.

john_lackey_2pitches_s.jpg

Sadly you had to make this obvious for BO.

I imagine there is no thread because they are happy he is gone like I am with Wake. Thank you for your time Wake, but your time was done.

Brian Cashman is a genius. He found a way to dump yet another free agent abomination AND IT ONLY COST HIM $17.5 MILLION. That's pennies in Yankeeland.

Burnett was so frustrating. He's absolutely one of the reasons the Yanks won the championship in '09. I was sure he was going to rebound last year and it looked like I was right for the first half of the season.

Watch him light up the NL.

Burnett was so frustrating. He's absolutely one of the reasons the Yanks won the championship in '09. I was sure he was going to rebound last year and it looked like I was right for the first half of the season.

Watch him light up the NL.

Wouldn't surprise me if he did. The NL got a bit weaker this offseason and he gets to pitch against pitchers.

Brian Cashman is a genius. He found a way to dump yet another free agent abomination AND IT ONLY COST HIM $17.5 MILLION. That's pennies in Yankeeland.

WHat do you think the Wilponzee's would pay to rid themselves of Jose Reyes?

Uh, nothing...they just gave him away hahahahahahahha

Nothing to lose for the Pirates. Bunch of health concerns in their rotation too, which makes it a pretty good deal for them, imo.

It is a good deal for them. Burnett can still pitch probably. It just wasn't with the Yankees.

He'll probably pitch against the Cubs a few times next year. That should help out his numbers.

Archived