Jason Campbell Leaves Fiancé at Alter!

denden29

February 20, 2012: MediaTakeOut.com learned that THIS WEEKEND, NFL star quarterback Jason Campbell of the Oakland Raiders DUMPED HIS FIANCE at the altar.

Jason's fiance Jenny is a beautiful woman, and an MTOer. She had been pursued by TONS of ballers, but she chose to date Jason, when he was a rookie and his NFL career was uncertain

The two met and started dating 5 years ago, and after a long separation found each other again. Jenny and her family were excited to fly down to the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, to celebrate their nuptials. But that was not to be, Jason INEXPLICABLE BROKE IT OFF just hours before the ceremony was set to begin, stunning guests.

Wonder if he'll come to the Jets and comb the High Schools for dates with Sanchez?

She's slightly overweight. Looks to have nice big bouncy boobies. Pretty face. She'll be 250 after the first kid. He made the right move.

Her a$$ will be the size of a SUV after 3 kids and 7 years. Unless he gets the urge to bang a Suburban once in the while he scrambled at the right time.

February 20, 2012: MediaTakeOut.com learned that THIS WEEKEND, NFL star quarterback Jason Campbell of the Oakland Raiders DUMPED HIS FIANCE at the altar.

Jason's fiance Jenny is a beautiful woman, and an MTOer. She had been pursued by TONS of ballers, but she chose to date Jason, when he was a rookie and his NFL career was uncertain

The two met and started dating 5 years ago, and after a long separation found each other again. Jenny and her family were excited to fly down to the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, to celebrate their nuptials. But that was not to be, Jason INEXPLICABLE BROKE IT OFF just hours before the ceremony was set to begin, stunning guests.

Wonder if he'll come to the Jets and comb the High Schools for dates with Sanchez?

I am sure its a nice link et al. But you should post a warning if its an adult/mature site. I got an automated warning from work when i clicked that link!

I am sure its a nice link et al. But you should post a warning if its an adult/mature site. I got an automated warning from work when i clicked that link!

I did look at the site before I posted. It's not for kids I guess but I don't really see any content that is too bad. Maybe some PG-13 comments but that’s really it. Don't know why you got that warning but I'll be sure to check any un-known link more carefully than I did just to be sure in the future.

It’s not like I'm an MTO regular so I don’t know all their content but like I said I did check some. If there was any adult content I would not use the link forget about the warning I'd want nothing to do with it.

Archived