Major League - Signup Thread

Sharrow

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Migisi and Pac seem like they could watch chick flicks together and yell at the screen while LF, preferring an action movie, watches in disgust.

Dude Pac go's to the gym now. He is losing the fat he gained after LF moved in. He watches Lifetime television while he tears it up on the the treadmill. Though recently he has had to lower the incline because the elevation was making his tampon slip.

I make no promises, except that it will be better than the game that Pac probably wants to do based on A League of Their Own.

I'd like 23 players, but it can run with 19.

1. Brett

2. Nae

3. Ape

4. JC

5. JIF

6. AVM

7. Pac

8. Crusher

9. notmod80

10. Verbal

11. Leelou

12. SMC

13. Smash

14. Migi

15. Vic

16. Tina

17. Nolder

18. Hess

You just added me anyway? Lol

That only works when they're younger...and you're old enough to know better...why don't you go work the festivus pole with JiF.

LOL

Wrong. Woman want to fix men and save them from themselves no matter what age.

I'm old enough to know everything and I'm willing to share for you less enlighten fella's.

Festivus for the rest of us?

Not this woman. I like my men broken and I leave them that way. It adds spice.

They've made plenty a song about your kind.

So what's your thoughts on Migs? I dig her. Don't really get the hate but I'm a man...broken an looking for someone to step on the scattered pieces.

LOL love how Migs mixes it up with people. Needs Joan Jett avatar ftw. I appreciate her take no prisoners style. Ever see a good looking kid with two ugly parents? Well if PAC and Ape banged..

Well Hess I thank you for that first part. I don't think I'm what you need but am honored nonetheless.

I'm having trouble finding words to describe how I feel about the insinuation that I'm the offspring of Ape and Pac...

Well Hess I thank you for that first part. I don't think I'm what you need but am honored nonetheless.

I'm having trouble finding words to describe how I feel about the insinuation that I'm the offspring of Ape and Pac...

Well you can hang your hat on that I, at least, meant it in kind. Just consider it as a, it's the thought that counts moment. :)

Like the cute little asian girl with the fat guy and weirdish red headed dude in Modern Family. Sorta like that but not really. Anyway H5z to that.

Well you can hang your hat on that I, at least, meant it in kind. Just consider it as a, it's the thought that counts moment. :)

Like the cute little asian girl with the fat guy and weirdish red headed dude in Modern Family. Sorta like that but not really. Anyway H5z to that.

Ape has red hair? no sh*t

They've made plenty a song about your kind.

So what's your thoughts on Migs? I dig her. Don't really get the hate but I'm a man...broken an looking for someone to step on the scattered pieces.

Migs seems nice. We were lovers together you know, and she was pretty good at that, so.....

You could be mine and Hess''s offspring. If you didn't mind being fat, black and rich. Sorta like Opra.

Archived