Sign in to follow this  
Sharrow

Major League - Signup Thread

I think I'm going to go ahead and sign Hess up.

Lol Leelou.. and that's not the worst gif or video they've posted around here. I still have nightmares of poor kermit being sodomized by a monkey.

Migisi and Pac seem like they could watch chick flicks together and yell at the screen while LF, preferring an action movie, watches in disgust.

Dude Pac go's to the gym now. He is losing the fat he gained after LF moved in. He watches Lifetime television while he tears it up on the the treadmill. Though recently he has had to lower the incline because the elevation was making his tampon slip.

• Upvote 1

just let it sink in

it gets better over time

Hey!!!!

That's what I told my ex wife on our honeymoon. Just for the record it never did.

I think I'm going to go ahead and sign Hess up.

My strategy is just to send PM's to everyone that you want to play. And if they dont show up. Play for them.

That said, I expect my role PM today. Thanks

LOL love how Migs mixes it up with people. Needs Joan Jett avatar ftw. I appreciate her take no prisoners style. Ever see a good looking kid with two ugly parents? Well if PAC and Ape banged..

Edited by HessStation

I make no promises, except that it will be better than the game that Pac probably wants to do based on A League of Their Own.

I'd like 23 players, but it can run with 19.

1. Brett

2. Nae

3. Ape

4. JC

5. JIF

6. AVM

7. Pac

8. Crusher

9. notmod80

10. Verbal

11. Leelou

12. SMC

13. Smash

14. Migi

15. Vic

16. Tina

17. Nolder

18. Hess

You just added me anyway? Lol

Welcome to JN Tina. I'm the sane one.

Yeah cause chicks dig sane dudes. LOL

Yeah cause chicks dig sane dudes. LOL

That only works when they're younger...and you're old enough to know better...why don't you go work the festivus pole with JiF.

LOL

That only works when they're younger...and you're old enough to know better...why don't you go work the festivus pole with JiF.

LOL

Wrong. Woman want to fix men and save them from themselves no matter what age.

I'm old enough to know everything and I'm willing to share for you less enlighten fella's.

Festivus for the rest of us?

Not this woman. I like my men broken and I leave them that way. It adds spice.

• Upvote 1

Wrong. Woman want to fix men and save them from themselves no matter what age.

I'm old enough to know everything and I'm willing to share for you less enlighten fella's.

Festivus for the rest of us?

Even your fries?

Not this woman. I like my men broken and I leave them that way. It adds spice.

They've made plenty a song about your kind.

So what's your thoughts on Migs? I dig her. Don't really get the hate but I'm a man...broken an looking for someone to step on the scattered pieces.

I thought maybe some people would come join now that wombat's game is done, but I'll think about starting the game tomorrow if no one does.

I thought maybe some people would come join now that wombat's game is done, but I'll think about starting the game tomorrow if no one does.

Like love it takes time.

LOL love how Migs mixes it up with people. Needs Joan Jett avatar ftw. I appreciate her take no prisoners style. Ever see a good looking kid with two ugly parents? Well if PAC and Ape banged..

Well Hess I thank you for that first part. I don't think I'm what you need but am honored nonetheless.

I'm having trouble finding words to describe how I feel about the insinuation that I'm the offspring of Ape and Pac...

Well Hess I thank you for that first part. I don't think I'm what you need but am honored nonetheless.

I'm having trouble finding words to describe how I feel about the insinuation that I'm the offspring of Ape and Pac...

Well you can hang your hat on that I, at least, meant it in kind. Just consider it as a, it's the thought that counts moment. :)

Like the cute little asian girl with the fat guy and weirdish red headed dude in Modern Family. Sorta like that but not really. Anyway H5z to that.

Welcome to JN Tina. I'm the sane one.

Not anymore. You went mental a couple of games. You've been corrupted. Welcome to thunder dome bitch.

Well you can hang your hat on that I, at least, meant it in kind. Just consider it as a, it's the thought that counts moment. :)

Like the cute little asian girl with the fat guy and weirdish red headed dude in Modern Family. Sorta like that but not really. Anyway H5z to that.

Ape has red hair? no sh*t

They've made plenty a song about your kind.

So what's your thoughts on Migs? I dig her. Don't really get the hate but I'm a man...broken an looking for someone to step on the scattered pieces.

Migs seems nice. We were lovers together you know, and she was pretty good at that, so.....

You could be mine and Hess''s offspring. If you didn't mind being fat, black and rich. Sorta like Opra.

• Upvote 1

You could be mine and Hess''s offspring. If you didn't mind being fat, black and rich. Sorta like Opra.

and if it's a boy...

4c202f111501eef9a224c161f983e445.jpg

Edited by HessStation
  • Upvote 1

this game still hasn't started yet? :spongebob: also why in the hell is this an emoticon? you guys are ******* weird you know that?

this game still hasn't started yet? :spongebob: also why in the hell is this an emoticon? you guys are ******* weird you know that?

you're weird. :akf:

:akf: You have no idea.

you're weird. :akf:

:akf: You have no idea.

Hahahahaah ... We should breed

you guys should have some pokemon emoticons