Major League - Signup Thread

Sharrow

I make no promises, except that it will be better than the game that Pac probably wants to do based on A League of Their Own.

I'd like 23 players, but it can run with 19.

1. Brett

2. Nae

3. Ape

4. JC

5. JIF

6. AVM

7. Pac

8. Crusher

9. notmod80

10. Verbal

11. Leelou

12. SMC

13. Smash

14. Migi

15. Vic

16. Tina

17. Nolder

18. Hess

19. Slats

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and I have no idea why you clowns talk about needing certain #'s for games to work. I've never done more than scribble down a couple ideas then adapt after seeing how many people are in.

you make it sound like you have charts and graphs and sit quietly at the library coming up with a game.. lol. I do it while watching Sportscenter.

I do have a spreadsheat...

The smaller the game gets, the more I'd have to water it down. It could be a 12 person game, but I wouldn't be able to do 2-3 things that I want to do with it.

just come up with 20 stupid as hell ideas and cram them into a game. 80 school of modding ftw.

I suppose I'll play but I doubt it will be as good as my Star Wars game. Or my second Star Wars game. In fact I doubt ANY game would be as good as those. Hey did I tell you guys about the time I won a trip to meet Mike Tannenbaum? It was pretty sweet except that Tom Shane kept stalking me to try to take my spot. Anyways, I was all about to tell Trader Mike off about what he's done to the Jets but then I realized he's just another person, you know? Really the blame should fall on Chad Pennington. CTM can back me up on this.

Anyways, where was I? Oh yeah, Major League. Great movie. Remember "Wild Thing?" That was great. Reminds me of when I was a pitcher in High School. I didn't have the cutoff sleeves but I was just as cool as Ricky Vaughn. I had a 68 MPH fastball and a wicked change-up. Oh man, I got all the ladies in my physics study group. Good times.

I can't find my reading glasses at the moment so I'm going to sign off for now. Sharrow if you need a co-mod or something I'd be willing to offer my expertise. Remember to modkill at least one person in your game, preferably Crusher.

I'm in.

Note, I'm one of those who are having problems accessing the site from our work computers. So, SharrowMod, please send me the link to the Mafia Forum when you PM me the role. Thanks in advance!

For a game or two...right?

RIGHT?!

We should have a mafia game solely for players who say they've quit over the years. It would be epic.

Vic loves us & we love him.

He knows it. We know it. He'll be back.

We should have a mafia game solely for players who say they've quit over the years. It would be epic.

Vic is quitting... one more thing that Doggin did first, and with more style.

Heh.

No one who has announced their retirement has actually retired. The ones who want out just leave ie Norway (what happened to him), Doggin, AemonSisterChristiansen, etc.

Stupid JiF retires every 3rd game.

No one who has announced their retirement has actually retired. The ones who want out just leave ie Norway (what happened to him), Doggin, AemonSisterChristiansen, etc.

Stupid JiF retires every 3rd game.

Exactly. Have all of them in a game and it would be epic. It's a race against time to see who will be lynched or quit.

Dude say the word and I will immediately ban Pac.

haha I hadn't even thought about that. maybe it is me?

Any time someone quits I think about the role I may have played in it. Sadly I haven't been responsible for anyone quitting yet. Might be the dawn of a new day. Now I know how JiF feels.

haha I hadn't even thought about that. maybe it is me?

Any time someone quits I think about the role I may have played in it. Sadly I haven't been responsible for anyone quitting yet. Might be the dawn of a new day. Now I know how JiF feels.

Unlike monkey you underestimate yourself. I can name a half dozen or so. Vic told me it wasn;t you or JiF. Hard to believe.

Unlike monkey you underestimate yourself. I can name a half dozen or so. Vic told me it wasn;t you or JiF. Hard to believe.

crap! I guess I'll hang my hat on making CTM run for the hills. I'm almost ready to let him come back.

almost.

Alright, we need to set the record straight here. I have not chased anyone off. I hated JVOR and now I love him. Dan X has my support. We are like one big happy family.

Pac is the only person I've seen literally chase someone off. Cant remember her name but I'm pretty sure it was a DM'er and Pacturd scared her sh*tless and she bowed out of the game or played it out and never played again. That is chasing someone off. And now he's done it with CTM. Ban him.

I've settled my differences with anyone that I've ever crossed in this game.

Alright, we need to set the record straight here. I have not chased anyone off. I hated JVOR and now I love him. Dan X has my support. We are like one big happy family.

Pac is the only person I've seen literally chase someone off. Cant remember her name but I'm pretty sure it was a DM'er and Pacturd scared her sh*tless and she bowed out of the game or played it out and never played again. That is chasing someone off. And now he's done it with CTM. Ban him.

I've settled my differences with anyone that I've ever crossed in this game.

What? Tomshane and about 7 DMer's.

No proof or direct link to me. Pac on the other hand...

Dude not sure what game but you started spouting about nerds and acting pissed I played over their and "cheated" on you. Was a great rant but a few of them stopped playing. Called them weird and homo's. LOL

Archived