Draft Predictions Thread

JustInFudge

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was wondering where we got the 4th round pick. bit and tom predicting we recoup a 4th?

my predictions

orson charles goes higher than fleener

jets draft a wr or cb or rb with better oline prospects still on the board...just for the wow factor

pats tradr back and wind up with, like 14 picks. 5 of them make the team

tanny trades up at least once

burfict goes in 5th rd

jets trade bart scott on draft day to move up 3 spots in the 5th. draft burfict.

Now thats an interesting prediction.

What makes you think that? I'm not sure if the rumors are true but if the Jets where shopping Scott and apparently nobody had interest...what will change on draft day?

draft prediction the new york jets will trade up with the Carolina Panthers for Melvin Ingram (the panthers will take a DT at 16, perhaps Poe or Brockers)

the Jets will follow that pick up with an offensive lineman in rd 2 (schwartz or massie) and a running back (possibly Isaiah Pead or Vick Ballard) in rd 3, followed by a WR in rd 4.

What did they trade to move up, a bag of swizzlers? And how'd they get a fourth back? C'mon Bit lay off the hashish.

Now thats an interesting prediction.

What makes you think that? I'm not sure if the rumors are true but if the Jets where shopping Scott and apparently nobody had interest...what will change on draft day?

longshot and a bit of silliness of course. but not so outrageous. someone is going to miss out on a solid 'backer in a need position. Its just law of averages. even the jets will leave the draft without filling every need on their board. so now by the fifth, a solid vet will have more value as tradebait. So scott can be moved late in the draft. we trade him simply to dump salary and ensure scott keeps his contract (Rex goodwill gesture) and take a flier on a cheaper replacement

longshot and a bit of silliness of course. but not so outrageous. someone is going to miss out on a solid 'backer in a need position. Its just law of averages. even the jets will leave the draft without filling every need on their board. so now by the fifth, a solid vet will have more value as tradebait. So scott can be moved late in the draft. we trade him simply to dump salary and ensure scott keeps his contract (Rex goodwill gesture) and take a flier on a cheaper replacement

Solid. Like it.

This might have been said, but I'm certain the Pats will trade back out of the 1st with one of their 1st rounders.

what the??

Upon further review, those things aren't implausible, are they? Crick might get some JJ Watt love, Belichick doesn't give a sh*t about where a guy "should" be drafted and it's conceivable that Reiff stays on the board if there's a run on pass rushers. Is it that far off? I'll admit that I haven't paid a hell of a lot of attention to college football this year outside of Alabama and LSU.

Upon further review, those things aren't implausible, are they? Crick might get some JJ Watt love, Belichick doesn't give a sh*t about where a guy "should" be drafted and it's conceivable that Reiff stays on the board if there's a run on pass rushers. Is it that far off? I'll admit that I haven't paid a hell of a lot of attention to college football this year outside of Alabama and LSU.

For the most part I thought you made some interesting ones, including Crick.

How the f should I know really I mean it's all a crapshoot. I was only raising an eyebrow. One evil bushy eyebrow.

I'm bored...

Jonathan Massaquoi goes in the 2nd.

Damien Jackson gets drafted.

AJ Jenkins is the is the 7th WR taken, and goes in the late 2nd.

Lamar Miller and/or David Wilson fall into the 3rd.

Josh Robinson sneaks into the end of round one because of the early round run on DBs.

I actually think Crick was a good call for an outside the box early pick. Allen not so much. And I'd just personally hate the Reiff pick. Hence the, what the.

Sanchez traded to...The Chiefs!!! for their first round pick. Jets snag Melvin Ingram and David DeCastro in the first. Tebowmania goes wild!!!! Oh yeah they also trade away the rest of their draft to the 49ers and take Mark Barron who some how drops to 28.

11. Ingram

16. DeCastro

28. Barron

Boom shacka lacka BOOM

I'm bored...

Jonathan Massaquoi goes in the 2nd.

Damien Jackson gets drafted.

AJ Jenkins is the is the 7th WR taken, and goes in the late 2nd.

Lamar Miller and/or David Wilson fall into the 3rd.

Josh Robinson sneaks into the end of round one because of the early round run on DBs.

I would bet against that one.

Sanchez traded to...The Chiefs!!! for their first round pick. Jets snag Melvin Ingram and David DeCastro in the first. Tebowmania goes wild!!!! Oh yeah they also trade away the rest of their draft to the 49ers and take Mark Barron who some how drops to 28.

11. Ingram

16. DeCastro

28. Barron

Boom shacka lacka BOOM

Jets then lose to Sanchez lead Chiefs in the AFC Championship Game. Because that is how life as a Jets fan works.

11. Ingram

16. DeCastro

28. Barron

Boom shacka lacka BOOM

Greatest draft ever.

Unable to work out a trade up to get Melvin Ingram, the Jets sit at 16 with David DeCastro on the board. The Cleveland Browns, knowing the Bengals would take him if he falls to the 17th pick, trade pick 22, pick 37, and a 4th round pick to the Jets for pick 16 and pick 47. The Jets take Stephen Hill at pick 22 and Andre Branch at pick 37. Then OT Mitchell Schwartz in the 3rd round and FS Brandon Hardin with their new 4th round pick.

Cordy Glenn goes #10 to the Bills.

Quinton Coples goes in the bottom half of the first round.

Michael Floyd is drafted before Justin Blackmon.

Jacksonville does something that NOBODY predicted.

Janoris Jenkins slips out of the first round entirely, but ends up being the best corner to come out of the draft.

Chris Givens goes in the second round.

Courtney Upshaw goes in the 21-40 range.

Somebody moves up into the top 7 to take Tannehill.

Jets then lose to Sanchez lead Chiefs in the AFC Championship Game. Because that is how life as a Jets fan works.

yes god hates the jets and its fans,but wait everything is going to be ok tebow is here, yeah no wait crap god does hate us!

draft prediction the new york jets will trade up with the Carolina Panthers for Melvin Ingram (the panthers will take a DT at 16, perhaps Poe or Brockers)

the Jets will follow that pick up with an offensive lineman in rd 2 (schwartz or massie) and a running back (possibly Isaiah Pead or Vick Ballard) in rd 3, followed by a WR in rd 4.

sooo, the Jets trade up for free, then pick up a 4th round pick. ???

• 2 weeks later...

Jets trade at least once

don't draft a S in the 1st two rounds

pick one RB

3 WRs only 2

2OL only 1

and only one OLB.

There's at least 5 trades in the first 2 rounds.

Tannenhill will be drafted in the top 10 (big reach)

Poe will be drafted between 10 and 15.

Colts take Luck.

Redskins take Griffin III.

Cleveland takes TRich.

More DL are drafted in the 1st then anyother position. Missed by 1 LBs

Pats trade down at some point.

4 WR are drafted in the 1st.

A lot of teams reach on TEs

TRich is the only RB drafted in the 1st

Some Jet fans will act like a$$hole after our pick.

Part of this site will want Mr T fired after our first pick another part will be making plans to see the pick in the HOF.

I nailed the last 2 lol

Archived