Nolder (8) - Christine, Ape, 80, AVM, Leelou, Crusher, JiF, BG

80 (3) - Vic, Smash, Nolder

AVM (2) - JC,Womchowd

Ape (1) - Pac

Leelou (1) - SMC

Vic (1) - Tina

Not Voting (2) - Sharrow, Migisi

With x players alive it takes (x/2)+1 to lynch

Prostitues are fine but I think we could try a couple different avenues before going pro.

You might want to start with prostitutes. The dude doesnt like seafood, dogs or the beach.

This might be your toughest project yet. Obviously no challenge is big enough for Dr. CL, but I'm just saying he might not be the fastest study.

if anyone said anything to me since I last posted requote it or send me a PM or something if you want a response

feeling kind of out of it right now

wait voting started?

uhhh Vote: AVM

largest train works for me

I'd recommend not posting when you are not feeling well. This doesn't make you seem like you would be a good ally

NO ONE can ever possibly be used to 4am.

On the contrary I know many people who function that way just fine.

fyi since I know most of you didn't bother to do the math it takes 10 to lynch today

I'll make those of you voting me a deal

first one to unvote me can have my vote tomorrow if I'm alive

in certain aspects yeah

I'm mainly talking about

1. My ability to scumhunt if I'm town

2. My ability to stay alive if I'm scum

3. My ability to spot power roles before they claim

You'll need to try better than that.

Vote Nol

You are now at L-1. Anything else you want to put on the table?

You might want to start with prostitutes. The dude doesnt like seafood, dogs or the beach.

This might be your toughest project yet. Obviously no challenge is big enough for Dr. CL, but I'm just saying he might not be the fastest study.

Prosittutes are only good if the dude is hornier than he is lonely. Damn disaster. Chick I met at church use to make thousands just talking to old lonely dudes in Va beach topless. No banging. Just topless conversation for 250/ hr. Lonliness is the worst

That. That's an insult. And seeing as at least 4 players went to schools in the south (Christine - USC, me - UNCW, AVM - ECU, JiF- Florida) you're in some sh** now.

And the South rises up again!

Southern school pride >>>>>>>>> my stupidity/terribleness at this game. This isn't about me. Plus I think we're all following Christine.

Following the boobs?

Well, I live in a southern city (Wilmington), so I'm not exactly in the rural south. Plus I grew up in New Jersey (hence why I'm a Jets fan). So I don't exactly fit the profile you're depicting.

I used to party in Wilmington. Good times... Good times at the Slice of Life...

Are we talking about this game or Leelou's house? Former = no. Latter = bring it.

I'm always up.

For it.

Hahaha, either. You gonna come over when I come up? I'll be there for a week or two. We are going hard.

Alright, now that I have caught up, there is mentions of the alliances and who people are following, both funny and serious.

Nolder is the best choice for a lynch. Just because we all agree on that does not mean that anyone is following anyone else.

So, once again, lynch the bastard. It's not like there isn't a mass of us in agreement on this subject or anything...

Day One Final Vote Count

Nolder (10) - Christine, Ape, 80, AVM, Leelou, Crusher, JiF, BG, Migisi, Tina

80 (3) - Vic, Smash, Nolder

AVM (2) - JC,Womchowd

Ape (1) - Pac

Leelou (1) - SMC

Not Voting (1) - Sharrow

With x players alive it takes (x/2)+1 to lynch

The Hunger Games began with Nolderp running stupidly towards the Cornucopia with no intention of defending himself. With Brett, the worst Gamemaker ever, disappearing to make buttsecks with Clay Matthews, the rest of the tributes pounced and ripped out Nolderp's intestines. There were just 17 of them now, and the bloodbath was about to begin.

Nolderp is dead. Night 1 has begun.

The Hunger Games began with Nolderp running stupidly towards the Cornucopia with no intention of defending himself. With Brett, the worst Gamemaker ever, disappearing to make buttsecks with Clay Matthews, the rest of the tributes pounced and ripped out Nolderp's intestines. There were just 17 of them now, and the bloodbath was about to begin.

Nolderp is dead. Night 1 has begun.

I LOL'd. Upvotes to you, sir!

Always.

Yeah its a cool place. You should visit again some time. :winking0001:

I'll be heading down there sometime. It's my birthday in a few weeks, and my liver has been without it's normal overflow of liquor.

I'll be heading down there sometime. It's my birthday in a few weeks, and my liver has been without it's normal overflow of liquor.

Sweet. It's my b-day tomorrow. But instead of getting drunk in town I'm getting drunk while camping in the woods near Asheville with a few friends.

I was saving that for you post divorce when you need to get back in the game after five years of marriage and three kids. You think it's safe to use?

If I end up divorced I won't need help. Its really easy to pay for sex.

Archived