Hunger Games Mafia GAME THREAD

StraightCash

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So your doing something similar to Bill Philips "Body for Life"? Good program used it all the time to get ready for competitions. Ok you can be in my group possibiliy. But I will need a picture of your abs and a video of you doing a bending type exercise before we finalize it. K?

gfy... my big-bonededness prohibits me from having a six pack so that's not really in the cards. I just want to trim down while maintaining the pythons.

have Smash send you a pic of his abs.

gfy... my big-bonededness prohibits me from having a six pack so that's not really in the cards. I just want to trim down while maintaining the pythons.

have Smash send you a pic of his abs.

Sorry I even mentioned it jelly belly. As big boned as I am and before we start debating Im only 5' 8 and have size 14 feet and hands the size of a country ham I actually at my thinnest had a 4 pack. So stop making excuse jiggle junky and get to work.

Things are progressing quite nicely. Run 3-3.5 miles 4-5 times a week followed by hundreds of crunches. Afterwards I lift things up and put them down for awhile.. I was spending too much time at the gym (2.5 hours) and not getting the results I wanted so I made a change about a week ago. New direction is 6 small meals a day with a lot of protein and 1.5 hours at the gym. Lighter weight with only 1 minute rest in between sets. By summer I should be in the best shape I've been in since I was 25. // vic'd

I give it two weeks before you're at the drive-thru ordering a 12 packs of Taco's and a couple of bean burritos. fatty

Sorry I even mentioned it jelly belly. As big boned as I am and before we start debating Im only 5' 8 and have size 14 feet and hands the size of a country ham I actually at my thinnest had a 4 pack. So stop making excuse jiggle junky and get to work.

actually I have a meeting today with a trainer at my Y. there's a new director who spent the last 10 years as the strength and conditioning coach of the orioles. at this point I like the small meals less time at the gym idea but want to get a list of maybe 25 excercises that I can use to create a plan. I find myself doing the same 5 or so excercises for each muscle group which I realize isn't "shocking" the muscles very much.

actually I have a meeting today with a trainer at my Y. there's a new director who spent the last 10 years as the strength and conditioning coach of the orioles. at this point I like the small meals less time at the gym idea but want to get a list of maybe 25 excercises that I can use to create a plan. I find myself doing the same 5 or so excercises for each muscle group which I realize isn't "shocking" the muscles very much.

Muscle confusion, max intensity and using intervals to squash plateau's could make you the Pac you always wanted to be.

That and you get 20 emails asking you to join alliances. Not joining any. Too much work.

I've gotten and sent 0 PM's asking to alliance with me... If I didn't know you all loved me I might be offended.

I'll play this solo as well.. don't want to be some half-assed Richard Hatch.

That and you get 20 emails asking you to join alliances. Not joining any. Too much work.

You and me can be in an alliance. We can do all our talking in-thread, you don't even need to bother with the stupid QT.

Although... Peeta and Katniss won the hunger games by pretending to be in love, just like you and JIF usually do... so it may be fate... dunno.

Anyway, I'll have your back - until I don't anymore. :)

I've gotten and sent 0 PM's asking to alliance with me... If I didn't know you all loved me I might be offended.

So you'd rather be Richard Hatch, all a$$. Got it.

I would like to let everyone know that I will not be joining QT's or alliances this game. So stop asking. I struggle reading alot of stuff and if you don;t already love me and cherish my presence among you then not much more a big brother can do.

Gay. Lame. Dead.

Nobody likes you.

You and me can be in an alliance. We can do all our talking in-thread, you don't even need to bother with the stupid QT. Although... Peeta and Katniss won the hunger games by pretending to be in love, just like you and JIF usually do... so it may be fate... dunno. Anyway, I'll have your back - until I don't anymore. :)

You stupid pig ape! I was worried about spoilers and was told there wouldn't be any..

frickin mongrel.

You better join the alliances. People don;t like you.

that's why it's a waste of time.. I could spend hours plotting and still get taken out with a quickness. might as well just play Pac Solo and see what happens.

You and me can be in an alliance. We can do all our talking in-thread, you don't even need to bother with the stupid QT.

Although... Peeta and Katniss won the hunger games by pretending to be in love, just like you and JIF usually do... so it may be fate... dunno.

Anyway, I'll have your back - until I don't anymore. :)

Too late. JiF has already sworn to kill me day 1 with his fruitcake alliance. LOL

Too late. JiF has already sworn to kill me day 1 with his fruitcake alliance. LOL

If Pac didnt run CTM off, he'd align with me.

I'm flipping a coin between you and Pac for tonight death. My alliance is strong, really strong. We **** bitches and sh*t.

I know nothing about this movie so I read a quick summary.

Is this not just a complete knock off from The Running Man?

I've seen Hunger Games get a lot of hate for that... but people forget this is only the 1st out of a 3 book/4 movie series, its only a precursor to what the story is really about... so no, not a Running Man knock-off.

You stupid pig ape! I was worried about spoilers and was told there wouldn't be any..

frickin mongrel.

Serves you right for actually reading Apes posts.

MOD NOTE: I have been asked this several times... you CAN be in more than 1 alliance.

Following up your lack of quality movie viewing with using Klacko jokes? Sad, sad state of affairs.

The only thing sadder is the guy that keeps trying to throw dirt on the hilariousness of the old man BG joke by attributing its origin to Klacko... face it, you are Klacko's one shining moment of being funny on the interwebz.

Archived