Hunger Games Mafia GAME THREAD

StraightCash

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone want to give me the cliff notes of Bretts obnoxious, self-indulgent, rules? Way too many words for me to read.

It's like middle school with killing. We form clicks, get stuff and talk then kill one another. More people that kill you the more likely you die. Nuff said.

I like where this is going. I can dance with two.

So you can dance, but I doubt you can keep up!

I mean come on......assuming this girl is 18......pretty hot, right?

Likely not 18. Sorry.

Here.

TINA! I didn't realize you were over here too!

It's like middle school with killing. We form clicks, get stuff and talk then kill one another. More people that kill you the more likely you die. Nuff said.

Don't you mean, that the more people that like you, the better of a chance it is you will survive middle school?

so who wants to LARP with me

I'm ready

I need to know what your fake claim is.

I know nothing about this movie so I read a quick summary.

Is this not just a complete knock off from The Running Man?

It is not. And people do compare it to Battle Royale. Ok, so, people are fighting for their lives on TV. That's about all they have in common. That's like saying that House is a knock off of ER.

I can give you a full break down if you would like?

I'm not even going to watch this. Comparing some Jap (love Jap women) to Arnold is blasphemous. You should be exiled.

I'm not comparing a Japanese movie to Arnold. I'm comparing Hunger Games to said Japanese flick. Battle Royale = kids killing kids (on an island). Hunger Games = kids killing kids (in an arena).

So you can dance, but I doubt you can keep up!

Likely not 18. Sorry.

TINA! I didn't realize you were over here too!

Don't you mean, that the more people that like you, the better of a chance it is you will survive middle school?

I need to know what your fake claim is.

It is not. And people do compare it to Battle Royale. Ok, so, people are fighting for their lives on TV. That's about all they have in common. That's like saying that House is a knock off of ER.

I can give you a full break down if you would like?

Save it. I couldnt careless to be honest.

I'm not comparing a Japanese movie to Arnold. I'm comparing Hunger Games to said Japanese flick. Battle Royale = kids killing kids (on an island). Hunger Games = kids killing kids (in an arena).

Weird. Sounds like this movie from the 80's with Arnold called Running Man.

My typical policy is to only set up groups where we haz Teh Crusher and Teh Hotties. Are you a hot latino lawnboy yet or still a fat lawn mowing Hispanic? I know you been workings it out.

Things are progressing quite nicely. Run 3-3.5 miles 4-5 times a week followed by hundreds of crunches. Afterwards I lift things up and put them down for awhile.. I was spending too much time at the gym (2.5 hours) and not getting the results I wanted so I made a change about a week ago. New direction is 6 small meals a day with a lot of protein and 1.5 hours at the gym. Lighter weight with only 1 minute rest in between sets. By summer I should be in the best shape I've been in since I was 25.

// vic'd

My typical policy is to only set up groups where we haz Teh Crusher and Teh Hotties. Are you a hot latino lawnboy yet or still a fat lawn mowing Hispanic? I know you been workings it out.

What about that game where you included the "Dynamic D"? (Yes, I completely had to go look up our QT to remember what you called him)

My middle school experience was freakish and unique. Both my parents are from families are from 14+ children and only lived two blocks away in NY. So my entire elementary school and middle school was mostly people I was related to. Moved away to High School before I realizes how much cooler I was than every one else. was a nice change.

Things are progressing quite nicely. Run 3-3.5 miles 4-5 times a week followed by hundreds of crunches. Afterwards I lift things up and put them down for awhile.. I was spending too much time at the gym (2.5 hours) and not getting the results I wanted so I made a change about a week ago. New direction is 6 small meals a day with a lot of protein and 1.5 hours at the gym. Lighter weight with only 1 minute rest in between sets. By summer I should be in the best shape I've been in since I was 25.

// vic'd

So your doing something similar to Bill Philips "Body for Life"? Good program used it all the time to get ready for competitions. Ok you can be in my group possibiliy. But I will need a picture of your abs and a video of you doing a bending type exercise before we finalize it. K?

What about that game where you included the "Dynamic D"? (Yes, I completely had to go look up our QT to remember what you called him)

Dynamic D's swagger spoke volumes. If you read the QT I never even realized he was on our team until he died. So again Crusher + Hotties = TEAM.

Archived