Hunger Games Mafia GAME THREAD

StraightCash

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing sadder is the guy that keeps trying to throw dirt on the hilariousness of the old man BG joke by attributing its origin to Klacko... face it, you are Klacko's one shining moment of being funny on the interwebz.

If it were really all that funny he wouldn't have been going on about it for at least 2 years by himself with everyone else on both boards completely ignoring him. The only reason anyone jumped on it was from me making fun of Klecko during one of the few mafia games he played for how pathetic it was that he was still so desperately trying to get it to catch on, and so of course the rest of you ran with it because of that. Trust me, I'm well aware that it's not going anywhere, so I'm hardly trying to "throw dirt on it", but that doesn't change that it's still really lame and I'll be sure to remind you all of that whenever I see fit.

If it were really all that funny he wouldn't have been going on about it for at least 2 years by himself with everyone else on both boards completely ignoring him. The only reason anyone jumped on it was from me making fun of Klecko during one of the few mafia games he played for how pathetic it was that he was still so desperately trying to get it to catch on, and so of course the rest of you ran with it because of that. Trust me, I'm well aware that it's not going anywhere, so I'm hardly trying to "throw dirt on it", but that doesn't change that it's still really lame and I'll be sure to remind you all of that whenever I see fit.

Well, if you recall I reached the conclusion that you were an old fart on my own... you pointed out that it was a Klacko joke to me, I had no idea.

Also, its funny.

You suck.

Keep whining about it you adult diaper wearing puss...

So my boss just game home from his London/Turkey trip I planned months ago. He brought me back a box of Turkish Delight. :)

Nol - Lyncher is the best you could come up with?

They look delish, too! If you can wait a month, save one for me! I will totally bring you chocolate covered bacon from down south!

I must agree. Come now, Nolder. Don't tell me you are losing your touch.

Well, if you recall I reached the conclusion that you were an old fart on my own... you pointed out that it was a Klacko joke to me, I had no idea.

Also, its funny.

You suck.

Keep whining about it you adult diaper wearing puss...

Actually, I'm not whining at all, simply pointing out the facts. You're the one who can't help but throw a little hissy fit every time I dare make a crack at someone's expense for using the same tired joke as Klecko.

They look delish, too! If you can wait a month, save one for me! I will totally bring you chocolate covered bacon from down south!

I must agree. Come now, Nolder. Don't tell me you are losing your touch.

I might be able to save one.

And about Nol, I was expecting something more extravagant.

Actually, I'm not whining at all, simply pointing out the facts. You're the one who can't help but throw a little hissy fit every time I dare make a crack at someone's expense for using the same tired joke as Klecko.

Do you actually expect any of us to come up with something new? I mean, every time I do, it gets snatched up and everyone starts using it and it basically a forum full of posters who are using JiF meme but with their own spin on it.

Lets face it. This place is the recycle plant for JIF material.

I've seen 12 Angry Men. That should satisfy your old tastes.

I liked that movie

Nol - Lyncher is the best you could come up with?

yup

I'm going to start a tally of all the alliances I'm in so I can keep all my plotting straight

Alliances

• Me+Pac (no plans as of yet)

Do you actually expect any of us to come up with something new? I mean, every time I do, it gets snatched up and everyone starts using it and it basically a forum full of posters who are using JiF meme but with their own spin on it.

Lets face it. This place is the recycle plant for JIF material.

Not really, but I just plan to have those that choose to use that particular joke feel bad about themselves by reminding them that what they're using is recycled Kleck material. One shouldn't get to feel even slightly proud of themselves for doing something so sad.

I'm throwing a hissy fit?

I'm the one poking you towards moar emo... your the one over-rationalizing, over-explaining and over-lecturing us on why Klacko's joke is factually not funny... yet it makes us ALL laugh but you.

Derp.

I'm throwing a hissy fit?

I'm the one poking you towards moar emo... your the one over-rationalizing, over-explaining and over-lecturing us on why Klacko's joke is factually not funny... yet it makes us ALL laugh but you.

Derp.

Just to remind you, the reason we are even having this asinine discussion is because I made a crack at 80 for using a Kleck joke and you felt the need to lecture me for doing so.

Just to remind you, the reason we are even having this asinine discussion is because I made a crack at 80 for using a Kleck joke and you felt the need to lecture me for doing so.

I didn't lecture you srs bg is srs... i was telling you lighten up francis, and let us have our laughs... everytime you throw the "Klacko made it up" thing out there, you are guaranteed to get at least 10-20 more people making the crack.

You have become one of the most easily trolled dooshbags on this site... amazing.

Y'all are quite entertaining.

I feel like we are all sitting in a room, drinking our fine drinks, and at any moment now, we are all going to make a mad dash for the pile of weapons in the center of the room and attempt to destroy each other.

Until you lot move onto the killing bit, I shall be here in my corner, drinking my whiskey, and laughing happily. Please, continue.

I feel like we are all sitting in a room, drinking our fine drinks, and at any moment now, we are all going to make a mad dash for the pile of weapons in the center of the room and attempt to destroy each other.

Until you lot move onto the killing bit, I shall be here in my corner, drinking my whiskey, and laughing happily. Please, continue.

Im not much of a dasher. I'll guard the appetizers and whiskey why you guys go do all that other stuff.

We would have started trying to kill each other long ago if it wasn't for our dumbass mod not letting us.

So the new girl is from the book site. Ok. Welcome. You seem to have the basics of this place down already.

80, Ape, Bleedin and Crusher are in a QT. Got it.

For your information Mig master mig... I am not in any QT nor do I care to. Their is a mega QT out their with 80 running it. Other than that no idea what's happening. People have asked me. But I have refused. I dont like QT's too much like work. If any one wants to talk to me they can do it here. If they want tl kill me and play the game without thats up to them. Im betting my loveability, wit and nice t!ts keeps me in the game for awhile.

omg what the hell are BeingGrumpy and the vile Ape talking about? They're trying to one up each other when no one is even keeping score.

Me and Nolder are a natural partnership.

so are there lynches in this game?

So the new girl is from the book site. Ok. Welcome. You seem to have the basics of this place down already. 80, Ape, Bleedin and Crusher are in a QT. Got it.

Do you have any idea what the hell is going on with Bretts outlandish rules? You're a dude right? If you're a chick wanna PM me some pics?

I didn't lecture you srs bg is srs... i was telling you lighten up francis, and let us have our laughs... everytime you throw the "Klacko made it up" thing out there, you are guaranteed to get at least 10-20 more people making the crack.

You have become one of the most easily trolled dooshbags on this site... amazing.

I think you read way too much into the fact that when I'm sitting around bored, I'm going to continue to respond to the random crap headed in my direction, really for no other reason than my own amusement. If that makes others think they've really gotten one over on me than good for them, but I'm not nearly as worked up over this nonsense as you seem to have convinced yourself I am.

It seems lately unless I sit here silently and ignore everything anyone else says and not dare to make a comment at someone else's expense, you take issue with it, even when it doesn't involve you. I think you just need to not worry so much about me or what I'm doing, because I promise I'll be just fine.

omg what the hell are BeingGrumpy and the vile Ape talking about? They're trying to one up each other when no one is even keeping score.

I'm not trying to one-up that sad sack... just trying to get him to lighten up. My mistake though, its better when BG stomps his feet and throws tantrum... emo commence.

So the new girl is from the book site. Ok. Welcome. You seem to have the basics of this place down already.

80, Ape, Bleedin and Crusher are in a QT. Got it.

Nah, unfortunately this has been an ongoing trend between me and the Ape over the past month or so, for whatever freakin' reason. He still seems to take issue that I wouldn't concede in our Tebow argument.

I think you read way too much into the fact that when I'm sitting around bored, I'm going to continue to respond to the random crap headed in my direction, really for no other reason than my own amusement. If that makes others think they've really gotten one over on me than good for them, but I'm not nearly as worked up over this nonsense as you seem to have convinced yourself I am. It seems lately unless I sit here silently and ignore everything anyone else says and not dare to make a comment at someone else's expense, you take issue with it, even when it doesn't involve you. I think you just need to not worry so much about me or what I'm doing, because I promise I'll be just fine.

dude he's a miserable prick that's trying to get a rise out of you... who gives a flying f--k what a waspy, penny loafer wearing freakshow from Masadooshets says.

Ok, I'll admit it, that one got a chuckle out of me.

And as far as lynches, brettf4vre apparently decided it made sense to not allow them yet... you know, in a mafia game. I mean, who really needs lynches in a mafia game, right?

I think you read way too much into the fact that when I'm sitting around bored, I'm going to continue to respond to the random crap headed in my direction, really for no other reason than my own amusement. If that makes others think they've really gotten one over on me than good for them, but I'm not nearly as worked up over this nonsense as you seem to have convinced yourself I am.

It seems lately unless I sit here silently and ignore everything anyone else says and not dare to make a comment at someone else's expense, you take issue with it, even when it doesn't involve you. I think you just need to not worry so much about me or what I'm doing, because I promise I'll be just fine.

Your propensity for retelling the "who did what's" in every post suggests you are in fact a grouchy, miserable pig and that you need to slam your penis into something, anything, with a heartbeat until you've worked out your issues... other than that GFY. You take yourself too serious. Didn't used to be such an enormous twat.

Archived