Hunger Games Mafia GAME THREAD

StraightCash

Ok, I'll admit it, that one got a chuckle out of me.

And as far as lynches, brettf4vre apparently decided it made sense to not allow them yet... you know, in a mafia game. I mean, who really needs lynches in a mafia game, right?

I think the game hasn;t started yet. We are like on a train making friends and some dumb sh*t. PM 80 and join his QT.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your propensity for retelling the "who did what's" in every post suggests you are in fact a grouchy, miserable pig and that you need to slam your penis into something, anything, with a heartbeat until you've worked out your issues... other than that GFY. You take yourself too serious. Didn't used to be such an enormous twat.

Nah, I was always this way, but in the good ole days I didn't used to have to explain myself to you after every post I made.

Nah, unfortunately this has been an ongoing trend between me and the Ape over the past month or so, for whatever freakin' reason. He still seems to take issue that I wouldn't concede in our Tebow argument.

It was never an argument. It was you being a miserable a$$, and me telling you to lighten up... while everyone and their brother trolled you into further emo meltdown... I can't believe how much self-awareness you suddenly lack.

You've reached the point where people can't joke around with you... that's not a problem I created bub.

Sounds extreme.

You wanna see the olympic stack at timed intervals I put together for Baby Crusher Sal and the tards they call friends. One of Baby Crushers friends went home so sore his oldman sent him back with a case of gatorade and a thank you note the next day. LOL

I think the game hasn;t started yet. We are like on a train making friends and some dumb sh*t. PM 80 and join his QT.

Considering how ridiculously long day one tends to take, I don't think it was really necessary, but whatever. At this point everyone's kind of just waiting to lynch each other's asses.

Nah, I was always this way, but in the good ole days I didn't used to have to explain myself to you after every post I made.

I suppose I should post a bible's worth of content and quotes demonstrating who talked to who first in order to debunk the assertion that you are responding to me, rather than me to you, or you to me, or vice versa, and perhaps the opposite of that? I see what you did there, and I concede that you will probably never get laid, so carry on...

You wanna see the olympic stack at timed intervals I put together for Baby Crusher Sal and the tards they call friends. One of Baby Crushers friends went home so sore his oldman sent him back with a case of gatorade and a thank you note the next day. LOL

Yes I'd love to see that. I'm doing oly lifting everyday. I love it. I wish my dad had done for me what you do for Baby Crusher.

Did she have a very nice dog and tapped a busted fishing pole on the sidewalk when she walked? Yeah? Thought so. Cool.

No but she was super drunk and kept calling me Julio...

Where's CTM? Last time I heard from that pig he said he was hitting the gym with regularity. I bet he wears a ty dye and cargo shorts to the gym, does 15 minutes on the queerlyptical, does a couple sets of lunges, and calls it a day.

I predict a new "Apes big Divorce News" thread sometime in 2014...

* just a joke Ape.. calm down.

He has known her his whole life. They are best friends. If she was going to hate him she would have already. Kids are the only issue they will have, Every marriage gets tested when sex turns into liability.

No but she was super drunk and kept calling me Julio...

Where's CTM? Last time I heard from that pig he said he was hitting the gym with regularity. I bet he wears a ty dye and cargo shorts to the gym, does 15 minutes on the queerlyptical, does a couple sets of lunges, and calls it a day.

CTM must have stumbled onto to some furry fantastic nasty nast.

I still have him convinced that God will give him bone cancer if he has pre-marital sex. Keep your fingers crossed. FINGERS VIC FINGERS!!!

... and he still has you convinced that he isn't sticking it wherever he gets the chance.

... and he still has you convinced that he isn't sticking it wherever he gets the chance.

No way dude. That kids days are so regimented and I spend every minute with my sons after work. I encourage him to jerk off in his room to pictures of NFL cheerleaders. I tell him it's good practice for the D1 hotties he can hammer when he gets to college.

He has known her his whole life. They are best friends. If she was going to hate him she would have already. Kids are the only issue they will have, Every marriage gets tested when sex turns into liability.

This. We're not worried about kids either, it's going to be awesome!

No way dude. That kids days are so regimented and I spend every minute with my sons after work. I encourage him to jerk off in his room to pictures of NFL cheerleaders. I tell him it's good practice for the D1 hotties he can hammer when he gets to college.

Okay, on that note... I'm going back to the real world for a spell...

This. We're not worried about kids either, it's going to be awesome!

It will be the best and worse ******* thing you guys have ever done. Sorta like bringing a completely retarded helpless demanding dictator who come into your home and takes over every single aspect of you life. Crying infants kill sex quicker than flatulence.

Im not much of a dasher. I'll guard the appetizers and whiskey why you guys go do all that other stuff.

I'll be with you, guarding the whiskey. We simply must protect that which is most important.

*sits with Christine waiting for the bloodshed to begin*

I knew you were thinking the same thing I was.

So the new girl is from the book site. Ok. Welcome. You seem to have the basics of this place down already.

"The book site" being DM? Yes. I am an oldy but goody over there. Known Leelou for quite some time, along with a few others.

We would have started trying to kill each other long ago if it wasn't for our dumbass mod not letting us.

Aww, a little antsy, are we? Have a drink, and sit back and relax!

Im betting my loveability, wit and nice t!ts keeps me in the game for awhile.

Your rack is likely bigger than mine.

Archived