Wild West Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

Alright, you guys want to just kill Eat-a-Nol's Penis and carry on here?

I'm inclined to kill that tit Pac, as well. I don't like how he's be playing D1.

I'll also kill any of the horrible inactives. H<3 them for their disrespect.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

JF80 - BG, Pac (2)

EP - Ape, Christine, Leelou (3)

Christine - Wombat, JC, Vicious (3)

Vicious - JF80 (1)

Not Voting: StraightCash (1)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

We need to bring some of the old regulars back to the table... JVOY, DanX, Slats, CTM, Doggin, DPR... where have all these mafia tards gone?

Agreed 100%

I assumed he voluntarily stepped down?

He did. Still gives me sad. Darkman disapearing for 80% of the game swooping in for the win is tradition.,

it was done with his permission

when he signed up he said he'd only be active for a few days at a time so if more people came along he was fine with being bumped off the active list

upon receiving his role via PM Sharrow responded

I told him Vic appeared to be interested but it was up to him, he said it was fine and I gave the role to Vic

personally I was fine with having someone inactive in this game

that's the towns problem not mine

if it got to a point where everyone seemed inactive I'd set deadlines and start modkilling

Im sorry Nolder. Did not mean anything against you did. I appreciate you taking the time to mod. I just miss the old days. I love the new people but I miss the old time players and habits.

I could go with and EP lynch, he was given plenty of time yesterday when run up to reveal. He was on at the time and said nothing in defense.

unvote, vote EP

This. Plus, you are scum.

Wait EP isn't American? I could vote there.

'MERICA **** YEA!!!!

Players

1. AVM

2. Jetscode1

3. Pac

4. Jetsfan80

5. StraightCash

6. Christine

7. Wombat

8. Leelou

9. Eat-a-Nol Penis

10. BG

11. Ape

12. Sharrow Vishuzzzz

Is this the correct lineup?

pretty sure it is yeah

why did I mess something up in the vote count?

Agreed 100%

He did. Still gives me sad. Darkman disapearing for 80% of the game swooping in for the win is tradition.,

Im sorry Nolder. Did not mean anything against you did. I appreciate you taking the time to mod. I just miss the old days. I love the new people but I miss the old time players and habits.

That it is. I miss the old group too, but I guess most of them are just too busy. I know Dan/JVoY are, and I figure slats/dpr/doggin are too

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

Vicious - JF80 (1)

Leelou - Ape (1)

JF80 - BG, Pac (2)

EP - Christine, Leelou (2)

Christine - Wombat, JC, Vicious (3)

Not Voting: StraightCash (1)

Also like Wombat, Pac and Brett for dirty dog ballscum. Hunches. That is all.

keep my name out yo mouth. you've been sweating me the whole game but other than 5 minutes on day 1 you don't have the balls to vote me.

I'll unvote

Vote Christine

she tried to matitulate me last game.

keep my name out yo mouth. you've been sweating me the whole game but other than 5 minutes on day 1 you don't have the balls to vote me.

I'll unvote

Vote Christine

she tried to matitulate me last game.

The fact that you are actually keeping track is what has my attention. Leelou's play is more deserving than yours though... unless you'd like to try to pull my vote and attention off of Leelou for some particular reason.

Regardless, this is a bandwagon vote on Christine - with an inappropriate reason tied to last game.

I actually did reveal subtly and I'm american just not in america,

Oh and Ape about the Sharrow stuff I was just trying to figure out if that's his usual MO and how he plays, maybe something he had mentioned or generally just signed up and went away nothing against him I was just curious its eople that sign up and just disapear Like Pale does on DM getting replaced almost every game that I find disrespectful

I actually did reveal subtly and I'm american just not in america, Oh and Ape about the Sharrow stuff I was just trying to figure out if that's his usual MO and how he plays, maybe something he had mentioned or generally just signed up and went away nothing against him I was just curious its eople that sign up and just disapear Like Pale does on DM getting replaced almost every game that I find disrespectful

TRAITOR.

U-S-A U-S-A

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

Leelou - Ape (1)

JF80 - BG (1)

Pac - JF80 (1)

EP - Christine, Leelou (2)

Christine - Wombat, JC, Vicious, Pac (4)

Not Voting: StraightCash, AVM (2)

On the road today...have to go to College Station to pick up my son's gear...won't be back until late tonight...until then...highly encourage everyone to vote Christine.

I read that as "State College" the first time and was about to make a joke in bad taste about your son's gear. Consider yourself lucky.

That it is. I miss the old group too, but I guess most of them are just too busy. I know Dan/JVoY are, and I figure slats/dpr/doggin are too

slats doesn't get that excuse, he's been back posting plenty on the football side for a while now. the rest of them haven't really been around at all, so at least they've got an excuse. So basically we need CTM and slats to stop being little bitches (I know, that's asking a lot) and go from there.

The fact that you are actually keeping track is what has my attention. Leelou's play is more deserving than yours though... unless you'd like to try to pull my vote and attention off of Leelou for some particular reason.

Regardless, this is a bandwagon vote on Christine - with an inappropriate reason tied to last game.

I've voted Leelou and will do so again if I get the urge.

Your contention that at this point I should be voting for anything other than my own entertainment is laughable. What legitimate reasons are there to vote for anyone right now?

I routinely jump from person to person until I'm satisfied with where my vote is. As someone who constantly tells us he's doing things to gauge reactions I'm surprised you are aghast by my vote.

slats doesn't get that excuse, he's been back posting plenty on the football side for a while now. the rest of them haven't really been around at all, so at least they've got an excuse. So basically we need CTM and slats to stop being little bitches (I know, that's asking a lot) and go from there.

You're just pissed that slats did such a hilarious, and accurate, portrayal of you in Imitation Mafia.

Oh, and as far as this game actually goes, I find EP's quasi-reveal kind of sketchy. I was wondering at the time if that's what he was doing, and now he admitted as much. The idea of anyone make half-reveals that they don't commit to and only deciding later whether to confirm it or deny that it was a reveal, is something I find scummy just as a general rule.

Archived