Wild West Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously. However, I can only go on the information I've got - which is the initial post of the thread.

If you want to get into semantics, then I'd say everyone capable of putting their role in their will should. Which I would think occurs as obvious to everyone.

Well I'm glad you said it, because I was certainly hoping you didn't think this was a big revelation to anyone.

Nolder's whole point to this setup was obviously that instead of having mod-confirmed reveals on death, you still get information, but it's coming from the player so needs to be evaluated for how truthful and accurate we believe it to be. Of course the benefit for the town is that there's information that would normally be lost on death that could be passed along (such as any NA results). Which again, I imagine it would be obvious for all parties that applies to, to do that.

What about Nolder? I thought we always lynched Nolder first.

Fair point, but he's usually around at the time, flailing and squealing while we string him up, so he at least gets the chance to throw out some sort of reveal or defense if he wants. Verbal is typically nowhere to be seen during his demise.

We must be careful not to blind lynch today. If we lynch someone today, they will not be allowed a will and therefore the only things we will have to go on will be what they said before they died and their alignment.

Why won't they be allowed a will, WWWormboy?

Obvious, yes. Also pretty pro-town. Which is why it is a perfect thing to put out there in order to gauge reactions.

and what information have you gleaned from the reactions you've seen?

Last Wills: Every night you may submit a "Last Will" to the mod (me) via PM. If you die at any time the most recent Will you turned in will be published to the thread for everyone to see.

If we lynch someone before there has been a night, they will not have had a chance to submit a will, yes?

If we lynch someone before there has been a night, they will not have had a chance to submit a will, yes?

just re-read Noldopes intro. I suppose technically that's true.

what say you Noldork? will todays lynch not be able to submit a will?

not that it would make much of a difference come to think of it.. can't think of any earthly reason why someone who is innocent would hold back on thread and wait to submit parting thoughts in the form of a will.

FOS Wormboy for grandstanding.

and what information have you gleaned from the reactions you've seen?

The conversation isn't over, pig. But here's what I've got so far...

1.) Eat Penis chided me for making assumptions, didn't understand the obviousness of what I was bringing up and then made a huge assumption of his own - this gives us a bit more of a picture of the type of player he/she is, perhaps logically challenged? We'll see. Also, makes me question why so quick to poke holes in a clearly pro-town suggestion.

2.) It got Wombat to come out of the woodwork.

3.) For someone that supposedly posted that whole "golly a western theme would be perfect for an SK because of the drunk stumbling guy in the saloon" horseload of crap in the name of getting the game going... I'm surprised at how eager you are to derail the opportunity for reactions and instead want to turn the attention to me.

4.) Leelou just avoided the whole discussion, and flopped her vote back to JC.

5.) You didn't read the rules. Wombat did. The post where you FOS Wombat makes you look sloppy. He's not grandstanding, he's understanding the rules. You are, for all intents and purposes, a moron.

That's what I've got.

oh goody now we get serious wasn't trying to poke holes in your theory ape just trying to point out a fact if we want to give possible power roles a chance at last wills it'd be best to lynch one who can't write one anyways no? if we don't pull a valid scum out I say that would be the best option

The conversation isn't over, pig. But here's what I've got so far...

1.) Eat Penis chided me for making assumptions, didn't understand the obviousness of what I was bringing up and then made a huge assumption of his own - this gives us a bit more of a picture of the type of player he/she is, perhaps logically challenged? We'll see. Also, makes me question why so quick to poke holes in a clearly pro-town suggestion.

2.) It got Wombat to come out of the woodwork.

3.) For someone that supposedly posted that whole "golly a western theme would be perfect for an SK because of the drunk stumbling guy in the saloon" horseload of crap in the name of getting the game going... I'm surprised at how eager you are to derail the opportunity for reactions and instead want to turn the attention to me.

4.) Leelou just avoided the whole discussion, and flopped her vote back to JC.

5.) You didn't read the rules. Wombat did. The post where you FOS Wombat makes you look sloppy. He's not grandstanding, he's understanding the rules. You are, for all intents and purposes, a moron.

That's what I've got.

I think the Last Will part would have had more impact if the game was being played as originally intended. We are getting alignment on death now, so that element of unknown is gone. The only thing we are not getting is roles. I think the cop/doc or any other pro town role would be stupid to not claim before going down. I would not mind them putting their role in their wills in case they are nk'd and I have no problem putting my role in my will.

what's the deal with Sharrow? is this a normal occurance of disapearing for days mid game? at the rate we are going this game could be on day/night 2 by the time Sharrow returns...

I find it disrespectful to sign up for a game and then go inactive but everyone has there own playstyles I guess.

what's the deal with Sharrow? is this a normal occurance of disapearing for days mid game? at the rate we are going this game could be on day/night 2 by the time Sharrow returns...

I find it disrespectful to sign up for a game and then go inactive but everyone has there own playstyles I guess.

It's Sharrow, and he said in the sign up thread he wouldn't be around much.

not an odd question considering the speed dropped, the willess option is still a viable day one move if we don't get a read and there is atleast one known willess player here.

That's how it goes here. We'll be slow for a while, then knock 10 pages out like it's nothing and piss BG off.

I think the Last Will part would have had more impact if the game was being played as originally intended. We are getting alignment on death now, so that element of unknown is gone. The only thing we are not getting is roles. I think the cop/doc or any other pro town role would be stupid to not claim before going down. I would not mind them putting their role in their wills in case they are nk'd and I have no problem putting my role in my will.

Doc putting role in will is debatable imo. We don't want the mafia to know when they kill the doc but then again, we don't want them claiming doc with the doc dead and us not knowing it.

Archived