Christine - Wombat, JC (2)

JC - Leelou (1)

Vicious - AVM, JF80 (2)

Not Voting: Vicious, StraightCash (2)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's how it goes here. We'll be slow for a while, then knock 10 pages out like it's nothing and piss BG off.

Who me?

I mean, sure, plenty of things piss me off, but considering the fact I can put out a single post that's as long as 10 pages from the rest of you, I'm not sure that's one of them.

Who me?

I mean, sure, plenty of things piss me off, but considering the fact I can put out a single post that's as long as 10 pages from the rest of you, I'm not sure that's one of them.

I thought it was you that would get irritated when you came back to find 10 pages of fluff. Maybe it was JVoY? I don't even remember

I thought it was you that would get irritated when you came back to find 10 pages of fluff. Maybe it was JVoY? I don't even remember

Who knows, maybe it was. Can't really deny it all that much.

My most distinct memory of anyone catching up would be back in the days that we would watch Ape responding to post after post all along having no idea he was either already dead or something else happened that made everything he said completely irrelevant, while we laughed at his expense.

Going for a record for most players leaving a game without dying? O.o

unvote

Hey there Vic, hows life? Got any thoughts on this here game? Instincts? Spidey pics?

Life is awesome because I am awesome. Fact.

Please enjoy this exercising .gif.

ahOK5.gif

My most distinct memory of anyone catching up would be back in the days that we would watch Ape responding to post after post all along having no idea he was either already dead or something else happened that made everything he said completely irrelevant, while we laughed at his expense.

LOL...those were good times

/door flies open

6e398c709b7d345f0c3182acc6461fac.jpg

tumblr_lklds1aYl41qjq9u9o1_500.jpg

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

JF80 - BG, Pac (2)

EP - Ape, Christine (2)

Christine - Wombat, JC, Vicious (3)

JC - Leelou (1)

Vicious - JF80 (1)

Not Voting: StraightCash (1)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

what's the deal with Sharrow? is this a normal occurance of disapearing for days mid game? at the rate we are going this game could be on day/night 2 by the time Sharrow returns...

I find it disrespectful to sign up for a game and then go inactive but everyone has there own playstyles I guess.

Nobody asked.

Game play, active or inactive, is all part of strategy. Some are legitimately inactive, others use inactivity as part of their game play. I've said it before, if you don't like inactive players, then push to get them lynched, but don't whine about their inactivity. In mafia you actually have the ability to do something about it.

not an odd question considering the speed dropped, the willess option is still a viable day one move if we don't get a read and there is atleast one known willess player here.

Well, we brought you to L1 - gave you the chance to reveal. I'd imagine if you are town you wouldn't have lied. Maybe we go back to lynching you...

Doc putting role in will is debatable imo. We don't want the mafia to know when they kill the doc but then again, we don't want them claiming doc with the doc dead and us not knowing it.

Why leave the doc false claim out there for scum? I disagree that its debatable. I don't think town stands to gain anything by doc not leaving their role in will.

sh*t. I'm in the middle of doing this right now... lol

All you american timezoners are lame sleeping through the night and stuffs!! lol Mafia is more important than sleep! (I stayed up all night watching GoT and playing mafia

I can't even imagine how bad you are chaffing.

Nobody asked.

Game play, active or inactive, is all part of strategy. Some are legitimately inactive, others use inactivity as part of their game play. I've said it before, if you don't like inactive players, then push to get them lynched, but don't whine about their inactivity. In mafia you actually have the ability to do something about it.

Im actually totally disgusted that Sharrow got replaced. Missing in action is Darkmans way. Whats next we gonna replace Ape for changing strategy and planting traps? Should we replace Vic for posting Spidey pics or Pac for sucking at this game? Wow,, feeling like the end of an era.

Im actually totally disgusted that Sharrow got replaced. Missing in action is Darkmans way. Whats next we gonna replace Ape for changing strategy and planting traps? Should we replace Vic for posting Spidey pics or Pac for sucking at this game? Wow,, feeling like the end of an era.

We need to bring some of the old regulars back to the table... JVOY, DanX, Slats, CTM, Doggin, DPR... where have all these mafia tards gone?

sh*t. I'm in the middle of doing this right now... lol

Of course, it was just all too appropriate for you to be doing that. Lucky for you we hadn't accomplished a damn thing last night outside of dog pics, so there was nothing for us to really laugh at you about.

I assumed he voluntarily stepped down?

Im actually totally disgusted that Sharrow got replaced.

it was done with his permission

when he signed up he said he'd only be active for a few days at a time so if more people came along he was fine with being bumped off the active list

upon receiving his role via PM Sharrow responded

Again, if somebody else wants in, feel free to give my spot away.

I told him Vic appeared to be interested but it was up to him, he said it was fine and I gave the role to Vic

personally I was fine with having someone inactive in this game

that's the towns problem not mine

if it got to a point where everyone seemed inactive I'd set deadlines and start modkilling

Archived