Wild West Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

Hey 80, no ,ore long "zzzzzzzz" posts please. For some reason it doesn't wrap within the post "frame" and extends past it on the right, which then ****s up how the page loads on the iPad. Pretty please don't do it anymore....

K, my bad.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never taken the Orange line. I'm debating driving in or taking the Red line in tonight.

Take the red line. Coming from south, its pretty easy.

I wouldn't take the orange line anywhere south of Back Bay station. Very shady down there.

Glad to see all the excitement...death most likely way to obtain info...and Christine still my choice.

Why do you think Christine is an informative death? All the people voting her, have done so while stating cases tied to last game. If anything she may be the least informative train at the moment... because you know, LAST GAME IS OVER.

Convince me of why this is informative, and I'll consider moving my vote.

Take the red line. Coming from south, its pretty easy.

I wouldn't take the orange line anywhere south of Back Bay station. Very shady down there.

Yeah, I know just debating how long I want to stay out since the trains stop running stupid early.

Why do you think Christine is an informative death? All the people voting her, have done so while stating cases tied to last game. If anything she may be the least informative train at the moment... because you know, LAST GAME IS OVER.

Convince me of why this is informative, and I'll consider moving my vote.

Why Christine?

Someone needs to die...unless you can make another case with the available evidence I prefer Christine...adds an element of excitement.

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

JF80 - BG (1)

Pac - JF80, Ape (2)

EP - Christine, Leelou (2)

Christine - Wombat, JC, Vicious, Pac (4)

Not Voting: StraightCash, AVM (2)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Well in the interest of consolidation, I was looking at those currently getting multiple votes, and the only one who was really stood out to me was EP with his sketchy quasi-reveal. Pac is mostly just being all Pac-ish and as Ape pointed out, Christine's voters seem to be more about last game than anything.

Unvote

Vote EP

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

Pac - JF80, Ape (2)

EP - Christine, Leelou, BG (3)

Not Voting: StraightCash, AVM (2)

Someone needs to die...unless you can make another case with the available evidence I prefer Christine...adds an element of excitement.

Why do I have to make a case with "available evidence", while you are simply pushing a lynch based on votes garnered from last game?

Like I said, how is Christine's lynch more informative?

I'm not creating reasons why Christine shouldn't be lynched here, just looking for your particular reasons why she should. You are evading...

Why do I have to make a case with "available evidence", while you are simply pushing a lynch based on votes garnered from last game?

Like I said, how is Christine's lynch more informative?

I'm not creating reasons why Christine shouldn't be lynched here, just looking for your particular reasons why she should. You are evading...

Who do you want lynched? Pac? Ok lets get this going.

vote pac

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

Pac - JF80, Ape, StraightCash (3)

Not Voting: AVM (1)

Would rather hear more from Jetscode then coalesce on a rushed lynched all of a sudden here...

JC is probably in some east bumf--k town watching his kid kick some butt on the field. I'd imagine he has little interest in this game at the moment.

And I heart the guy but I doubt he'll drop anything more than 1 sentence that asks more questions than it answers. The guys kind of a jerkoff.

JC is probably in some east bumf--k town watching his kid kick some butt on the field. I'd imagine he has little interest in this game at the moment.

And I heart the guy but I doubt he'll drop anything more than 1 sentence that asks more questions than it answers. The guys kind of a jerkoff.

So, in summary, you suggest I take the pressure off of getting Jetscode to explain his conflicting points - and we just hurry up an lynch someone instead.

Very unlike you. Townie Pac doesn't champion taking pressure off people...

So, in summary, you suggest I take the pressure off of getting Jetscode to explain his conflicting points - and we just hurry up an lynch someone instead. Very unlike you. Townie Pac doesn't champion taking pressure off people...

What conflicting points are we talking about? Did you try and make some salient point against him in one of your posts I skipped?

Would rather hear more from Jetscode then coalesce on a rushed lynched all of a sudden here...

I don't know if you're going to hear anymore...seems like he's set on lynching her for the lulz (I think he keeps saying excitement?). I don't really know what we gather from a Christine lynch, whereas a lynch of the people going on about setup or someone like Brett (who is pushing a lynch) usually give you more. Unless you just want to take a shot in the dark, which is usually just as good day 1.

vote: JC

What conflicting points are we talking about? Did you try and make some salient point against him in one of your posts I skipped?

He said Christine is an informative lynch. I asked why. Instead of answering why, he told me to make a case with "available evidence" on somebody else. To which I responded "Why must I make a case based on available evidence, when he is simply voting Christine based on some issue from last game?"

Basically he is evading answering why Christine's lynch is informative, and his posts about why he is voting Christine conflict with him telling me I should be casing someone using available evidence.

I'm tempted to suggest we lynch him. If he flips scum, then I'd look to lynch you next for trying to pull me off his a$$...

I don't know if you're going to hear anymore...seems like he's set on lynching her for the lulz (I think he keeps saying excitement?). I don't really know what we gather from a Christine lynch, whereas a lynch of the people going on about setup or someone like Brett (who is pushing a lynch) usually give you more. Unless you just want to take a shot in the dark, which is usually just as good day 1. vote: JC

Who else have you voted AVM?

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

JC - AVM (1)

Pac - JF80, Ape, StraightCash (3)

Not Voting: (0)

He said Christine is an informative lynch. I asked why. Instead of answering why, he told me to make a case with "available evidence" on somebody else. To which I responded "Why must I make a case based on available evidence, when he is simply voting Christine based on some issue from last game?" Basically he is evading answering why Christine's lynch is informative, and his posts about why he is voting Christine conflict with him telling me I should be casing someone using available evidence. I'm tempted to suggest we lynch him. If he flips scum, then I'd look to lynch you next for trying to pull me off his a$$...

I couldn't give 2 sh-ts who's male a$$ you want to be on...

you know what I've noticed? Ever since there's been a bit of a push towards your BFF Chrissy, she's gone radio silent. For 2 weeks she's been more talkative than a host of the View but now she wants to be hush hush?

This amateurish maneuver is usually indicative of spooked scum hiding behind rocks hoping the questions will stop. I like my vote where it is.

Who else have you voted AVM?

All people that have been replaced O.o.

I started voting JiF, who was then replaced by EP. I then did my little magic 8 ball routine and ended up voting for Sharrow, who was replaced by Vicious. I unvoted right after Vicious replaced him because a-- it's teh Vicious, and b-- I figured out the votes where sticking regardless of the change.

This is my first vote since then, though I considered Pac during the conversation between he and wombat

you know what I've noticed? Ever since there's been a bit of a push towards your BFF Chrissy, she's gone radio silent. For 2 weeks she's been more talkative than a host of the View but now she wants to be hush hush?

This amateurish maneuver is usually indicative of spooked scum hiding behind rocks hoping the questions will stop. I like my vote where it is.

So you just made an excuse for Jetscode going silent... and now you want to lynch Christine for going silent?

lulz

Not to bring RL in here, but she has been in and out of the hospital and she is very drugged right now.

Archived