Wild West Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm.. I wouldn't mind wiping AVM off the bottom of our collective shoe. he tried to use me and hurt me last game.

you freaks are too scared to vote leelou so I'll switch there shortly if need be.

In the meantime with 12 players and no mention of eccentric gameplay I have to believe we're looking at 3 scum or 2 scum and a sk? the sk would fit nicely into the wildwest theme.

hmm.. I wouldn't mind wiping AVM off the bottom of our collective shoe. he tried to use me and hurt me last game.

you freaks are too scared to vote leelou so I'll switch there shortly if need be.

In the meantime with 12 players and no mention of eccentric gameplay I have to believe we're looking at 3 scum or 2 scum and a sk? the sk would fit nicely into the wildwest theme.

Bold. Under what premise?

I think you could make the statement "sk would fit nicely into the [insert anything here] theme" and basically be right, so why do you feel compelled to say something this superficially observant?

Also, scummy setup talk is scummy.

Bold. Under what premise? I think you could make the statement "sk would fit nicely into the [insert anything here] theme" and basically be right, so why do you feel compelled to say something this superficially observant? Also, scummy setup talk is scummy.

under the premise of visualizing a drunk stumbling out of a saloon and shooting randomly into a crowd. It sounded funny and cartainly is possible.

being the first to start setup talk is my thing.. unless you want to keep talking about whether JiF is going to play because of his trip to all male hedonism.

under the premise of visualizing a drunk stumbling out of a saloon and shooting randomly into a crowd. It sounded funny and cartainly is possible.

being the first to start setup talk is my thing.. unless you want to keep talking about whether JiF is going to play because of his trip to all male hedonism.

The premise for a SK exists in every game. You are an idiot.

I'm not talking about JIF's trip, the other fagolas are.

Damn. Missed out on this one.

If I can free up some time in the coming weeks, I've been pondering modding once again... Gangs of New York theme. I'm thinking on some new paradigms for game play... you can be in that game.

Archived