Wild West Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

Overly aggressive?

Please, sweetheart, you are just jealous that I am not into you.

Overly aggressive, sassy, whatever you want to call it... lol

I don't get jealous, silly.

Besides, I'm playing advanced "guess who" on the interwebz here the last thing I'm looking for is someone to be "into me". Hahahaha...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you hate me, Crusher? Is that what this is? You hate me and want to punish me? Because, if you want to punish me, I'll take the spanking over this any day. Don't do this to me, Crushlove! Don't leave me here with.... that.

Teh Crusher hates nothing Southern Fried.

Nolder missed Bretts sign up and I thought it unfair he was not allowed to play after modding.

II gave him my spot and Nolder feels it unfair to give me another one.

Its cool baby ,, I will be back.

JiF does look pretty hot on that surf board, the lawn mower does nothing for appearance.

Yes, his 32 year old beer belly is awesome looking. (Tbh, i have no idea what picture you are talking about...)

..and for that Crusher likey leeou

;)

Yes, his 32 year old beer belly is awesome looking. (Tbh, i have no idea what picture you are talking about...)

The one I saw I didn't see a beer belly, but surfers really aren't my type anyways.

So you assumed JC or I brought over a guy that annoys you, is bad at mafia, and you generally can't stand?

I don't have to ask the magic 8 ball to know how Leelou feels about you and I JC :D

So you assumed JC or I brought over a guy that annoys you, is bad at mafia, and you generally can't stand?

I don't have to ask the magic 8 ball to know how Leelou feels about you and I JC :biggrin:

I didn't think you brought him here, just asking in general who did. I just think either one of you needs to be lynched. :P

Votecount

AVM - Christine, EP, Ape (3)

JC1 - Leelou (1)

Leelou - Pac, JC1 (2)

JF80 - BG (1)

EP - StraightCash, JF80 (2)

Christine - Wombat (1)

Not Voting: Sharrow (1)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Both true, but shouldn't make people scared to vote me.

I'm not going to run away crying if I get lynched on a Day 1.

but the losers here think not voting you is a form of courtship.. they secretly hope that if they're nice to you you'll PM them a boobie pic. really sad how some of the guys here seemingly stalk the women who play.. me and my new facebook friend Tina from Sweden were just discussing this the other day.

I saw her risque pic in the snow and thought.. a lot of pervs on JN would be loving this right now...

Archived