Wild West Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I was at the UNCW-UNC baseball game on Tuesday, and my actions were referenced in the Daily Tarheel....sort of:

http://www.dailytarh..._boshamer_crowd

Mike Fox wants more out of the Boshamer crowd

At the end of the eighth inning in Tuesday night’s game at Boshamer Stadium the UNC-Wilmington crowd kicked up a ‘SEA-HAWKS’ chant.

That didn’t sit well with North Carolina skipper Mike Fox.

Attendance at Tuesday’s game was 1,159 but there was a sizeable group of teal shirted fans along the first base line.

Who started that chant? This guy.

Tons. I'd frequent this nice little place called Hawaii. Classy joint with classy ladies. They loved me. I'm not sure if it was my broken spanglish or my money. Either way, I was a big hit there.

Be it money or be it charm.. doesn;t matter as long as you leave with a honey on your arm,

Good scenes Christine. Glad to know the game's pace will pick up now... we don't need 72 hour deadlines for night phases at JN, lol

not my fault some of you take three days to send in your night actions

Wombat, Town, has been killed

His Last Will says...

Ape'd.

But seriously, I think this vote count will be most important. Right now I am thinking all the scum were on the JC train. Ape gets slight town points for later switching to Christine but it could have been a clever bus so don't clear him yet. Given 80's cop claim, EP or Brett as next lynch imo.

Also, if I have been nightkilled, that makes 2 nightkills from the early Christine train. Perhaps the scum is trying to kill obvious townies or perhaps one of them bussed and they are trying to make it look like that. Pac should probably get some scrutiny because of this. Then again, his unvote thing was oddly clumsy for scum imo. Focus mainly on Ape, Brett and EP I think.

STOP you idiots! I said I would reveal.

I'm the cop!! 80 is lying...

I investigated Leelou N1 and BG N2 and both came back clean.

I asked 80 what his role is called and he came back with just the crap I was hoping for. I'm the "sherriff". No way Nolder calls him a finder in his role PM.

Yesterday when 80 claimed cop I first thought that perhaps Nolder went doggin on us and made multiple cops with altered sanities. I voted and unvoted because if 80 is scum I didn't want to tip my hand and have him shoot me that night (assuming there was going to be a hyper lynch - which there was).. I quickly unvoted because I wanted to see if anyone else would claim.

I'll admit I was kind of shocked to see AVM flip scum.. that really only leaves 2 possibilities...

1) 80 is scum and they took a huuge risk in bussing and hoping they wouldn't get a counter

2) 80 is SK and assumes he won't make it all game and lucked out in AVM

Ok so I know I'm about to hear why I'm so full of crap and you'll probably lynch me but when I flip town ask yourselves why in the world I'd claim cop if I wasn't.. I would NEVER hear the end of it if 80 was real, I wasn't a cop (but was town), and bussed him for no reason whatsoever.

I'd hoped to explain that a little better but you all seem lynch happy.

I've been wondering if I was a cop with altered sanity but 80 claiming he was called a "finder" is what I wanted to hear. Think of the theme guys.. why would Nolder say "you are a finder".. My PM starts with You are town sherrif.

Archived