Christine's Executioner Mafia - Night 5

Christine

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pac's plan is retarded. Makes me think Pac is town though because I don't think scum would suggest something that retarded. Then again, he is teh Pacmule.

Also, we may want to choose someone other than VicGod as the executioner tomorrow just in case. Maybe we should go with JiF. If he's town he will scumhunt and if he's scum he will find some way to out all his teammates.

I'm flattered.

Pac's plan is retarded. Makes me think Pac is town though because I don't think scum would suggest something that retarded. Then again, he is teh Pacmule.

Also, we may want to choose someone other than VicGod as the executioner tomorrow just in case. Maybe we should go with JiF. If he's town he will scumhunt and if he's scum he will find some way to out all his teammates.

Agree with this...Keep Vic as executioner as long as he keeps finding scum...he hits town...time to change the killer.

Isn't that the nut that thanks Jesus every time his team scores or w/e?

Actually he and Jesus have been implicated in a bounty scandal that blessings were given everytime a player from another team got injured during the game. I think Goodell fined them something like 250 Hail Mary passes and they are not allowed to go to Church until after the post-season., Serious chit.

Who do you like for scum?

I could kill 80...too quiet a game or anyone supporting Pac's theory to out the Doc at this point...not sure Pac as scum continues the argument as long as he did when the flaws were exposed...makes me think he's town...but do think scum could easily endorse an opportunity to out the Doc.

The problem with this game...following the Ape's plan to destroy the neighborhood has allowed many to stay under the radar...the interesting part comes tonight. Does the town want to revisit your lynch or look elsewhere...

this man is thinking

Who do you like for scum?

JiF pinged me earlier As scum he has a tendency to act reluctant and try and lynch me when Im wounded. He asked me to get him something, not even sure he read it and came back with, "You gotta die" when it was really evident AVM was the move.

CTM has me wondering. He was more than happy to lynch Monkey first. This is normal. But quicjly dimissed Pac's theory without trying to lynch him. Just weird that's all.

Unfortunately it's a different kind of game with a different kind of pressure. Kinda hard to read to be perfectly honest. I think scum are keeping their head low.

I stopped reading when you two started to bicker. It was boring. And he was dead. Sorry. The search feature stinks or I wouldnt even have asked.

VicGod instincts + JiF scumhunting = town domination. We're the new fagsion now that he killed his boo off.

Glad you see that, too.

I'm down for that. Great idea.

JiF pinged me earlier As scum he has a tendency to act reluctant and try and lynch me when Im wounded. He asked me to get him something, not even sure he read it and came back with, "You gotta die" when it was really evident AVM was the move.

CTM has me wondering. He was more than happy to lynch Monkey first. This is normal. But quicjly dimissed Pac's theory without trying to lynch him. Just weird that's all.

Unfortunately it's a different kind of game with a different kind of pressure. Kinda hard to read to be perfectly honest. I think scum are keeping their head low.

The picking the executioner throws the normal banter on who we think are scum into who we think is town...preventing a good read on everyone.

Many want the killer role which is expected, but also allows too many not to scum hunt...

Maybe we need to have each player list their choice for scum and force Vic to kill the one with the most votes...also we get a record of who each player thinks is scum...plus we also get to see who prosecutes and who defends each suspect.

I'm sure merely a brief interruption in a brain normal filled with happy thoughts of food

I could kill 80...too quiet a game or anyone supporting Pac's theory to out the Doc at this point...not sure Pac as scum continues the argument as long as he did when the flaws were exposed...makes me think he's town...but do think scum could easily endorse an opportunity to out the Doc.

there are no "flaws" Jeffrey.. I'll bet you one of Crushers skin tags that there isn't a damn mafia roleblocker in a game like this. you aren't usually stupid but you seem intent on continuing with this preposterous hysteria designed to foil a perfectly good plan.

maybe time for you to die.

don't you have some idiotic list of remaining players with scum/town/no read to post.

the plan is rock solid. don't care what some chowd who hides under rocks for most of the game thinks.

The picking the executioner throws the normal banter on who we think are scum into who we think is town...preventing a good read on everyone.

Many want the killer role which is expected, but also allows too many not to scum hunt...

Maybe we need to have each player list their choice for scum and force Vic to kill the one with the most votes...also we get a record of who each player thinks is scum...plus we also get to see who prosecutes and who defends each suspect.

too many flaws in this plan to post.

Archived