Christine's Executioner Mafia - Night 5

Christine

Vote me ..

My platform is singular.. Dead Ape

If upon successful completion of this task, you deem me worthy of re-election, I can promise now, Dead Twink

You should vote for me CTM. I don't want you dead, I want to kill BG. I'm sick of listening to his Maude-like musings already...

Maude.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll go with under the number of posts the Ape makes sure to let us know how much he really knew everything that was going to happen all along, and what an intentionally disguised genius plan all of his idiotic posts were.

How do you say it... "oooooooo good one"

I'll go with under the number of posts the Ape makes sure to let us know how much he really knew everything that was going to happen all along, and what an intentionally disguised genius plan all of his idiotic posts were.

That's like, his style man.. it's neo post modern ape mafia, very retro

so there's 2 ways to play it.. give it to someone you trust and let them shoot.. like a vig.. but on day 1, can't trust anyone

or

just have 2 votes, 1 for who they should kill and the other for who should get the shot

either way, this will get much more interesting towards end game

Ok

so there's 2 ways to play it.. give it to someone you trust and let them shoot.. like a vig.. but on day 1, can't trust anyone

or

just have 2 votes, 1 for who they should kill and the other for who should get the shot

either way, this will get much more interesting towards end game

Okay.

Vote Ape

Kill BG

You're voting for your own death.

no worries, he's gotta get to the gym so he can warm up with 600lb hack squats

pac is doing 150 reps of 500lb bench.....

broken out into 10 sets of 15x50

Kill Ape

NOT KEEPING COUNT!!!!

Executioner Vote Count

Day 1 - 20 Alive, 11 to Win

CTM - 2 - CTM, 80

Brett - 2 - JiF

Ape - 1 - Ape

Vic - 1 - Vic

Tina - 1 - Tina

Wombat - 1 - JC

JC - SMC

Lynch Vote Count

Ape - 2 - CTM, 80

JiF -1 - Brett

BG - 1 - Ape

HELP. There's a problem I don't know how to fix. I can't post on my phone anymore. Say's something about ip address/contact administrator. I think it's maybe b/c my phone is company issued. It sucks the bad stuff. I'm in Cincy next two days then PA thursday all day.

Oh, vote CTM

HELP. There's a problem I don't know how to fix. I can't post on my phone anymore. Say's something about ip address/contact administrator. I think it's maybe b/c my phone is company issued. It sucks the bad stuff. I'm in Cincy next two days then PA thursday all day.

Oh, vote CTM

is it a jn message, like with a jn green background?

Archived