JN Updates \ Feedback Wanted!

Maxman

and what happens to all my millions and millions of Vbookie money ??? Hummmmmmmmmmm and my special windbag award ????

:wild:

Hahahaha...

Slightly unrelated but the site was hacked this morning. Back to normal now but we will have some outages (short) upcoming as we apply some patches.

Thanks!

Frakking CTM. I knew he was too quiet...

Rep commentary... Search functionality including posts in chronoligical order while searching...

Not sure if it's just me but most of the time I can't see what posts have been repped unless I actually click on the number next to the arrows (which always shows 0).

The "old" board was pretty much superior to the new one in every way. just my 2 cents.

would also like that minute or 2 back we used to have where we could edit a post without it showing that it has been edited.

Rep commentary... Search functionality including posts in chronoligical order while searching...

Not sure if it's just me but most of the time I can't see what posts have been repped unless I actually click on the number next to the arrows (which always shows 0).

The "old" board was pretty much superior to the new one in every way. just my 2 cents.

would also like that minute or 2 back we used to have where we could edit a post without it showing that it has been edited.

This. ^^^

I second the android app. I don't know if the site works with tapatalk, but that would be cool.

Rep comments

PoTW

and a better tie in with the facebook api. I haven't checked it lately, but a few months ago it seemed kind of buggy. FWIW....

I second the android app. I don't know if the site works with tapatalk, but that would be cool.

Rep comments

PoTW

and a better tie in with the facebook api. I haven't checked it lately, but a few months ago it seemed kind of buggy. FWIW....

There aren't any issues with the Facebook API that I am aware of. A lot of users are logging in that way every day. If there is anything I am unaware of, please let me know.

Tapatalk -- I always preferred not to use that since they charge money for it.

We do have mobile apps coming, but the new mobile skin here will hopefully hold everyone over. It should autodetect on any phones. But if you already visited JN from a device and want to select the mobile skin, just click Change Theme on the lower left. JetNation Mobile is what you want.

Thanks!

Isn't this the same as mentioning trigger words like "noodle arm" and "schotty sucks" and "brady is gay"?

no

it's a one on one cage match with a few days to prepare

could be interesting if done right

Posting with IE, site gets stuck saving the post.

It's been doing that to me in Firefox today, too. Have to refresh to see what I posted.

Today if you try to post a thread it tells you that the squirrel has made an error

Sorry - that issue has been fixed now.

Yankee game?

mets game would probably be cheaper...

and they have all you can eat in the pepsi porch

http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20120405&content_id=27947796&vkey=pr_nym&c_id=nym

All You Can Eat in the Pepsi Porch – Groups of 25 or more can watch the game from the Pepsi Porch and enjoy unlimited Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs, popcorn, pretzels and Pepsi-branded sodas for as low as $35 a ticket. The offer starts with the Friday, May 4 game against the Arizona Diamondbacks.

mets game would probably be cheaper...

and they have all you can eat in the pepsi porch

http://newyork.mets....pr_nym&c_id=nym

All You Can Eat in the Pepsi Porch – Groups of 25 or more can watch the game from the Pepsi Porch and enjoy unlimited Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs, popcorn, pretzels and Pepsi-branded sodas for as low as $35 a ticket. The offer starts with the Friday, May 4 game against the Arizona Diamondbacks.

All you can eat? really only matters if Crusher is going to make the trip.

Archived