Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three of these five are scum IMO: Pac, Lily, Ape, Crusher, and JC. Looking this list over again, I'd flip JC for Ape in order of scumprobablity.

I'm still wondering what the scum kills could tell us: Smash, JiF, and AVM. Not sure why AVM was killed unless they somehow knew he was the SK. Smash and JiF seem like Pac kills.

Already voted JC but still has him only high as third. If your voting someone shouldn't they be #1?

Odd. Everyone knows JC and APE are both good at reading one another. So... if JC really thought Ape was scum why would he still be alive? If JC is so sure of that statement then why is he still alive if he really thought ape was scum? OMGUS?

Alright... Do your thing big man.... Keep catching up, this has all been covered, it's in the re-read, I'll leave you be. Ask question if you have any, I'm pooping right now, then going to work.

I poop so much poop now that I eat like a brontosaurus.

What am I accusing people of? And what am I doing myself, exactly?

Generalized accusations without evidence or a supporting case aren't scummy at all. When you explain, be sure to lift the "narrative" part of JC's case on me like you've done a little already, even though you are pretending you haven't been following stuff... When cTM and I both know you are online and posting, just not in thread.

Yeah I noticed that statement and agreed and now your trying to spin it into me secretly reading. When you attack anyone who mildly disagrees with you its a bad sign. This isnt DM. Your bullying doesn;t work here. You and SMC are my top 3 as of now. I see you guys teaming up in JC more than anything. So say what you want and try to discredit me but know this... your obviously bum rushing him with SMC.. OBVIOUS. SMC is SCUM. YOu are either SCUM or helping him ccause your an arrogant tool who attacks people and make up NARRATIVES (LOL) love that. You rarely post a clean fact and when you do you then add your own silly spin. You just look at stuff and draw false inferences directing it to what YOU want poeple to see.

I cant even get a good read on JC because its impossible for people to play good when you jump all over them with your dilly theories and stories (anrratives) You just did it to Christine.

Alright... Do your thing big man.... Keep catching up, this has all been covered, it's in the re-read, I'll leave you be. Ask question if you have any, I'm pooping right now, then going to work.

I poop so much poop now that I eat like a brontosaurus.

Enjoy your poop I hope it gets in your eye. SMC is scum. He just passed LIlly for me. You I cant tell if your scum or just being your OLD self.

vote smc

From what I read its the best I got. He had a good reason for the pushing the cop thing but that stuff I found is suspect and oppurtunistic.

Haha.... YOU made it sound like you were catching up when you said you had time to read, and started posting 20-page old quotes dude. Wtf are you talking about?

Also my case on christine had NO narrative to it at all. It was pure "you said this, you did this" calling her out on a huge contradiction.

You are full of sh*t, simply put.

So does anyone think crusher didn't just pretend to make an effort to re-read, then simply plop his vote back on SMC? Predictably?

Who gains more from lynching a NK proof role? When the cop is stil alive and the person is uncountered?

Haha.... YOU made it sound like you were catching up when you said you had time to read, and started posting 20-page old quotes dude. Wtf are you talking about?

Also my case on christine had NO narrative to it at all. It was pure "you said this, you did this" calling her out on a huge contradiction.

You are full of sh*t, simply put.

Understood. Not expecting you to see any fault in what you do. LOL

I started looking at it this morning. I will continue. Just find it hard to tell if JC is scum based on your case of you did scummy things day 1 and he said nothing. Then he just defended the rest of the time. SMC jumped in and went with you on it after posting a list were he had you higher than JC then switched. Nothing weird their huh? LOL

Fact you haven;t accused SMC of getting behind the Ape after he clearly did is cause for concern.

So does anyone think crusher didn't just pretend to make an effort to re-read, then simply plop his vote back on SMC? Predictably?

Who gains more from lynching a NK proof role? When the cop is stil alive and the person is uncountered?

I stop reading at 88 I started 6 pages before that. I even typed a 88 in my phone and dialed it, hung up so I could member where I stop. LOL SKILLZZZZ

Who gains more by convining town they have a NK proof role? Stop it. Its not going to work.

Just caught up. A few observations:

1) SMC and Ape's roles can be town OR scum. Why we've glossed over their role reveals is strange to me. We've already had a 3rd-party (Nolder) who had a 1-time lynch avoidance. It stands to reason that Ape in no way is guaranteed to be town even if he's telling the truth about HIS lynch avoidance. And with a 3-shot vig and an SK around, scum having a player who is NK proof (SMC) is believable.

2) That being said, while I'd love to kill him just to shut him up, I find it hard to believe that this bullying version of the Ape is scum. I think he tends to be more bull-headed and stupid as town.

3) I have no idea what to make of the JC-Ape fighting going on. Part of me thinks its town-on-town violence while other players get to avoid the heat (Dan? Pac?)

I still feel worse about Lilly. CTM? I have looked twice for the bunch of post you qouted early on. Any Idea what day you did that? I want to look at ti again because thats the first time I got feeling bad about Lilly.

I have time to read before 5 so I want to look at the JC stuff and the Ape vs Lady Ape stuff... It's always awesome to watch Ape do to others what he accuses people of doing. Stupid freaking ape.

Worse as in #1 for scum? But you voting SMC? Haven't voted Lily at all today have you? I'd have to check...

Mostly because the one person I feel is most scummy and a couple others I feel above average unsure about are on his train. That is usually a bad sign. Also JC is one of the players I have a very hard time getting a read on myself. so alot of the time I have to rely on his reactions and others reactions to him. Just not loving the players going after him. I plan on looking at it a little more later.

Dumb logic.

Scum is in the driver's seat. No reason for them to play from a point of desperation, and what you are insinuating, that all scum would be on one townie's train is desperate. In addition, scum vote each other all the time and you know this.

The floundering you are doing is pathetic.

Understood. Not expecting you to see any fault in what you do. LOL

I started looking at it this morning. I will continue. Just find it hard to tell if JC is scum based on your case of you did scummy things day 1 and he said nothing. Then he just defended the rest of the time. SMC jumped in and went with you on it after posting a list were he had you higher than JC then switched. Nothing weird their huh? LOL

Fact you haven;t accused SMC of getting behind the Ape after he clearly did is cause for concern.

**** you. I accept fault for when I **** up all the time. You are talking like you already know JC is town or something.

It's not lost on me that SMC could be getting behind me, but when I am the lead dog all the time, everyone ends up getting behind me at some point. In this case, I felt SMC made that list you referenced, then went to water park, then came back adjusted/cased the people he thought were trying to lynch him while he was gone. So his listed shuffled based on what happened between the list you bumped (which was pretty old) and when he returned. It happens.

Frankly, the reason I didn't acquiesce and just vote SMC was a.) I don't like blind lynches and b.) I figured he was hinting protection or watcher/tracker role when he was saying he knew the SK. Either way, I wasn't about to pile on his train with him hinting at either type of role, because scum probably saw what I did if he's not lying.

I stop reading at 88 I started 6 pages before that. I even typed a 88 in my phone and dialed it, hung up so I could member where I stop. LOL SKILLZZZZ

Who gains more by convining town they have a NK proof role? Stop it. Its not going to work.

Pathetic.

Unvote

Vote Jetscode

This day needs to end. It's digressed into me badgering people with my cases, a bunch of you big too big a pack of chicken-sh*ts to do anything, and us all calling each other stupid.

Bodies = information.

Whatevs. Everyone on the JC train, including me, comes out of this looking bad. Lynch from that pool tomorrow.

Wait for the coroner report.

You know, 'cause we've never seen scum die and lie about what they are to **** with us before their coroner report.

Just when I thought I had a new friend...

Scum looking for friends...noted.

JC, you're referring to Christine with the top post and she put you at L-2. Why the hell you didn't reveal then? Instead you make these 2 joke posts.

This doesn't make sense to me.

Oh? Do you know he's town? Do you know I'm town?

Pig.

He could be lying I guess, but for now, much more entertaining to accept it at face value and use it to laugh at you..

u suck at this game.

Worse as in #1 for scum? But you voting SMC? Haven't voted Lily at all today have you? I'd have to check...

Dumb logic.

Scum is in the driver's seat. No reason for them to play from a point of desperation, and what you are insinuating, that all scum would be on one townie's train is desperate. In addition, scum vote each other all the time and you know this.

The floundering you are doing is pathetic.

Dude Im not a young lady that your going to fluster with your inane poop flinging. Im simply answering a question. Your need to be critical makes you look like you have an agenda as opposed to a goal.

I might be pathetic but at least Im not you. Pathetic > Ape

Archived