Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's interesting to me is that we were 1 vote away from a Hess self described "fake reveal" and votes started peeling off. I'm making a mental note so if Hess ultimately turns up dirty, I'd like to see who shifted momentum and peeled off votes.

AVM's hissy fit is oddly odd. Last time I called him out on his dramatics he wound up being scum. I think he's smart enough to switch gears in a similar situation next time around. I don't see what the Ape family sees here.

EP's clumsy return has netted him some attention. I'd vote him for the mock aghastness at the "speed of the train" on Hess.

In the meantime I kind of wish we heard this "fake reveal" from that snide little prick Hess. I had planned on spending a couple hours kicking him around this thread... for fun.

9 f'ing pages??? There are already more posts than my game.

h8uall

Your game provided the break everyone needed from mafia. No effort and minimal posting was what was needed to recharge the batteries.

What's interesting to me is that we were 1 vote away from a Hess self described "fake reveal" and votes started peeling off. I'm making a mental note so if Hess ultimately turns up dirty, I'd like to see who shifted momentum and peeled off votes.

AVM's hissy fit is oddly odd. Last time I called him out on his dramatics he wound up being scum. I think he's smart enough to switch gears in a similar situation next time around. I don't see what the Ape family sees here.

EP's clumsy return has netted him some attention. I'd vote him for the mock aghastness at the "speed of the train" on Hess.

In the meantime I kind of wish we heard this "fake reveal" from that snide little prick Hess. I had planned on spending a couple hours kicking him around this thread... for fun.

I'll fake reveal after you go pin your foot under river rapids.

That was like his first post too. You think that's how AVM rolls out of the gates as scum?

Hard to say. Last time I caught him straight up on a single D1 post that just screamed to me. I dunno this time, but I'm comfortable with my vote.

You don't see what I see. This alarms me. The town Pac that has been on a hot streak has been in-step with me the past number of games... when we are both town.

I'd also vote Pac.

Don't like the "will go back and look at the momentum shifters" comment. Smells like pre-emptive commentary that scum uses to leverage a townie lynch on D1 into suspicion of other townies on D2.

Same thing EP did.

@ jif my game has prostitutes. Maybe you should think about that next time. Everyone loves prostitutes.

Agreed.

I don't. JiF is a prostitute and I hate JiF. Therefore I don't like prostitutes.

Jealousy is a wasted emotion.

****. I had multi-quoted 3 posts and they didn't show here. ****.

I'm too lazy to go back.

I think Ape will lead us to victory. Note the "us" not being defined.

Vote: EP

I voted AVM.

I like this, a number of people are pushing the EP train further - and trying to make me accountable for it.

I voted AVM.

I like this, a number of people are pushing the EP train further - and trying to make me accountable for it.

Yes, pretty much. If he flips town, I'm blaming you.

I won't lynch you, though. I'd rather blame future mislynches on you as well.

Win-win.

You don't see what I see. This alarms me. The town Pac that has been on a hot streak has been in-step with me the past number of games... when we are both town.

.i can't believe either of you think you're adept at catching scum day 1, what arrogant jackasses. The fact that both of you fall all over yourselves to mention it constantly means you are arrogant, insecure little jackasses

.i can't believe either of you think you're adept at catching scum day 1, what arrogant jackasses

what's more he actually said indicated he'd vote me for not agreeing with him haha.. he tried to dress it up with logical reasoning but ultimately it's because I don't see what he sees.. haha.. awesome stuff.

and not for nothing but my scum hunting skills have been the stuff of legend the last couple months. I routinely name 3 bad guys with my final post when lynched early on.

Since no one wants to kill the ape for sh*t and giggles. E.P is a good bet.

unvote

vote EP

Vote Count:

Hess - 7 - JC, Pac, JiF, 80, Nolder, Smash, Tina

EP - 3 - Hess, CTM, Leelou

AVM - 2 - Christine, Ape

JC - 1 - Lily

Ape - 1 - Crusher

Tina - 1 - AVM

Leelou - 1 - SMC

Hess is at L3

With 18 Alive, it takes 10 to Lynch

Your vote counts are off.

clip_image002.gif style='orphans: 2;text-align:-webkit-auto;widows: 2;-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;word-spacing:0px' alt=":(" data-cke-saved-src="http://forums.jetnation.com/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.png" class="bbc_emoticon" v:shapes="_x0000_i1025">

There is better reasoning for an AVM lynch than an EP one.

I agree with this. Vote AVM

what's more he actually said indicated he'd vote me for not agreeing with him haha.. he tried to dress it up with logical reasoning but ultimately it's because I don't see what he sees.. haha.. awesome stuff.

and not for nothing but my scum hunting skills have been the stuff of legend the last couple months. I routinely name 3 bad guys with my final post when lynched early on.

I found that amusing, too.

I will gladly vote the ape

I would, too, but he hasn’t done anything scummy yet. Give him another few hours, then maybe.

Unvote AVM

Vote Smash

He's got more posts on this day 1 than he does his entire career of the mafia.

you shut your mouth., I am usually at the top of the post list at the end on games dammit Im usually at least a quarter of the way to the Apes post count so GFY

WTF is wrong with you people..... dumb ass townies. If you vote someone up at least get a freakin reveal .

Your vote counts are off.

Nice contribution.

LOL @ groundhog day for CTM, Pac & Ape. They have this same fight D1 every game.

EP & AVM's responses were a bit suspect, Hess I don't get, and Leelou is evil. That's about it for now.

Archived