Courtney's Still alive

courtnj18

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this is courtney? Has anyone met her? My guess is it's a TomShane alias for when he's not getting enough attention around here

Dennis met her...she bought a pillow pet from him at Modell's.

Cool.. I'll send her an application to date me. My requirements are very stringent, not sure if she will make the cut

Can you send me an application as well. I have a friend that might be interested. Definitely isn't for me.

Oh, well your nice looking as well

Thank you

No, she's the hot one. Courtney is the other one.

That's absurd. You obviously fail to see how awesomely hot she is ... WORD

This. (Disclaimer: that is if GATA is girl to left not dude on right)

58063_1762654229595_3683970_n.jpg

Yea just pouring liquor is considered alcohol abuse. Drink it to celebrate lol

I did celebrate...

I celebrated Friday and Saturday ^_^

He's like the Brad Pitt of JN

You can google him.

Or spin your milk carton around.

Either way, you'll find him I'm sure.

Do I google Brad Pitt of JN and he pops up ?

No, dude. I just think it's a little silly and a little sad. I've never seen another poster announce that they were alive and well, and not to worry, they're back. Usually the posts are about you know, football, and stuff.

TX's 2 million posts on Jets sites is a little silly and sad. DWC posting a youtube of him and his pahtna, spittin' lyrics to an audience of zero is a little silly and sad.

Some cute chick posting what I assume to be a tongue-n-cheek thread knowing she's going to get hit on is called Monday.

TX's 2 million posts on Jets sites is a little silly and sad. DWC posting a youtube of him and his pahtna, spittin' lyrics to an audience of zero is a little silly and sad.

Some cute chick posting what I assume to be a tongue-n-cheek thread knowing she's going to get hit on is called Monday.

Oh, tongue in cheek, see, I misread that. You obviously have a pulse on the fine line between tongue in cheek and what is kind of tongue and cheek, but still attention seeking. You're obviously an expert on Monday as well.

This is way more discussion about this than I intended. It's WAY more annoying than I found the original post.

Oh, tongue in cheek, see, I misread that. You obviously have a pulse on the fine line between tongue in cheek and what is kind of tongue and cheek, but still attention seeking. You're obviously an expert on Monday as well.

This is way more discussion about this than I intended. It's WAY more annoying than I found the original post.

The thing is I couldn't care less if it's tongue in cheek or completely serious. I'm no more bothered by someone seeking attention on the internet than I am by the person who's angry at them for doing so.

It's the internet bruh.. who cares.

Why do all the women wear Sanchez jerseys??? Don't reply.

You caught me ... I'm a dude! OMG! LOL

But seriously, it was the first Jersey I bought ... Shoot me lol

BTW.... Usually for Female Jerseys, Sporting Goods stores only offer QB's or the most popular players.

No, dude. I just think it's a little silly and a little sad. I've never seen another poster announce that they were alive and well, and not to worry, they're back. Usually the posts are about you know, football, and stuff.

Bah ok. Every thread needs a hall monitor I suppose. I was pretty psyched Courtney was still alive fwiw.

BTW.... Usually for Female Jerseys, Sporting Goods stores only offer QB's or the most popular players.

Which is pure male chauvinism. Disgusting IMO.*coughs*

Kids clothes work!

And everyone knows Sanchez is awful, even the casual viewer. Don't do it!

Kids clothes work!

And everyone knows Sanchez is awful, even the casual viewer. Don't do it!

I bought it when we drafted him before his careless incompleting ways,,,,

sigh-

Archived