Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

There are only 2 people who scare me when I'm scum, you aren't one of them. Pac and JC read me best.

You are pandering to JVoY here... pig.

Sounds exactly like what i told you, flail much?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not true. you never change your playstyle.. You talk about it, but at the end of the day you always fall back on the ape routine as town, too scared to hold firm to you convictions, too insecure to allow yourself to be tricked, hence the need to FOS everybody. You are as inneffective and sad as ever.

You are either scum or third party with a win condition that involves me, this much I'm sure of. So which is it?

IIRC The very game I picked up on this scumtell he was actually town

I didn't want to say it myself here. I'm not sure I understand how in a scenario where after I've shown I can read people like JC, AVM, Nolder and CTM all really, really well... and I'm not a stranger to saying "ping, that's a tell I know this person is scum" these paranoid ninny's all end up voting me. Instead of one of the slimiest pigs that none of them can read and that always ends up burning them in the long run... face it CTM as town never really leads lynches on scum, and as scum always works you all over while I kick and scream to lynch him.

More complete fabrication. I can't remember a single time you've lynched me as scum, and you always think I'm scum whether town or scum. I can remember you outing me as doc and cop cause you were convinced I was scum .Why? Not because you can read me, but because you are so insecure that you can't allow yourself to be duped by me.

Plus are you actually throwing yourself under the don't lynch mods from previous game old courtesy we had, one that polack is 100% certain you aren't a fan of. Holy christ are you making it obvious

C.

I change my playstyle from game to game. Intentionally. My plan for this game is to FOS nobody, I've been on fire as a scum hunter in recent games, responsible for a lot of D1 scum catches, and get no love for it because at the end of every game there's a contingency of people that say I FOS everyone so I can retroactively claim "I was right!"

There are a handful of people that I have very good reads on, and know for sure what their town tells are or what their scum tells are. You have missed out on about 8 game of Jetscode and I going back and forth nailing each other with absolute confidence as scum. It's been great actually a good game within each game for him and I. I've completely shut down Nolder a few times on D1, here and on DM once in a DPR game where I caught Nolder and 2 of his scummates in the same debate. Also had about 3 games in a row where I pwned AVM with the same level of confidence I'm displaying here, one where it took one post. Another, where he ended up 3rd party, which nobody gives me credit for. So.... JC, Nolder, Vic, CTM and AVM are my most confident reads for picking out their scum and/or town tells in that order.

I'm not trying to chest thump here, just trying to exhibit that my play has come a LONG way since you stopped playing. In fact, it was The Office game that the lightbulb went on for me. Since then my scumhunting has done a 180, and become much more adept at it.

The first tell on CTM has to do with him placing a vote on Leelou while manufacturing a scenario of what is really going on in her RL that pre-empted the post she made where she'd be pre-occupied, then he did the same thing with me. That is something he does routinely, it is not a case, it is a verbose false-narrative (as JC would call it) composed entirely to justify an opportunistic vote on someone that won't be around to defend.

In an effort to not come across as "trap setting" and "do this, then claim you were doing that" which is a lot of the crap I catch because head-fakes are a method I employ routinely, I'm just trusting my read on CTM and standing behind it. If I'm wrong, it does nothing but provide more fodder for people to troll me about sucking at this game... but I feel about 70% right about my reads on him. He and I battle almost every game, but a lot of times we do it to stay alive and survive NKs, especially when one of us is rolled up. The past 7-8 times that has happened I've been 100% confident I've known he is town, and 100% convincing in thread that I'm "going after him". So quite a few of you guys might think there's a constant suspicion there that just isn't, I'm very, very confident in my ability to read when CTM is town or scum.

Sorry for creating a polarizing situation. This is what happens when I play just to follow my reads, and don't beat the grass and apply pressure to everyone I guess.

That's because...uh...you were wrong. Your entire case was based off the idea that I claimed Hess was town on D1 because I knew information the rest of the town didn't know. That it was either a gambit or I said Hess was town because I KNEW he was town. I had no information whatsoever.

Your claim that you were right is the equivalent to "that guy" saying his favorite football team is going to pull off the upset of the century against some juggernaut with an awesome passing attack. Then his team wins 6-3 with 80 yards of offense and he beats his chest talking about how he called it. No, "that guy"...you didn't. Just enjoy the fact that your team won (or in your case, that scum shot me before I could really start doing some damage), and stay quiet.

Not true. you never change your playstyle.. You talk about it, but at the end of the day you always fall back on the ape routine as town, too scared to hold firm to you convictions, too insecure to allow yourself to be tricked, hence the need to FOS everybody. You are as inneffective and sad as ever.

You are either scum or third party with a win condition that involves me, this much I'm sure of. So which is it?

Completely untrue. As evidenced by the last time I was scum, it was obvious to everyone, so the next game I took all the tells everyone told me I have as scum and worked them right into the game I was playing as town, to erase any possible tell confidence people have in me.

You aren't doing anything at this point but echoing what the crowd says, very manipulative, using their observations as defense since your actual defense was complete garbage. Too bad they are all as observant as Helen Keller and can't see what you are doing pumping their words right back to them.

I don't reel myself in on D1's. D1 is usually when I'm super aggressive because I believe whole-heartedly in pumping people for informative stances, opposing trains, pressure and finding scum D1. It is AFTER D1 that I usually try to tone it down, but not always, since that is when I can start referencing D1 content with current game content. I'm not doing it this game, because I've had a couple games now where I started slow, noticed some "pings" and didn't pursue them and I ended up right.

Also I was just mod, so I wasn't "just a knucklehead".

Im not going to argue who pays more attention to you knucklehead.

More complete fabrication. I can't remember a single time you've lynched me as scum, and you always think I'm scum whether town or scum. I can remember you outing me as doc and cop cause you were convinced I was scum .Why? Not because you can read me, but because you are so insecure that you can't allow yourself to be duped by me.

Bullsh*t. We talk all the time via PM knowing one another is town, and using each other via bickering for cover because one or both of us was roled.

Bullsh*t. We talk all the time via PM knowing one another is town, and using each other via bickering for cover because one or both of us was roled.

Gaype.. You are trying to throw yourself under the protection of old school mafia courtesy of not lynching the previous games mod, are you saying you've always believed in such courtesy's? Please confirm, polack wants to hear it

That was me

I'm a 1 shot vig that can shoot any time

I used it on DPR 'cause I thought he was scum but the ****er lived through it somehow

Smells like a strongly rolled SK to me

Unvote

Vote DPR

I feel like this should make me suspicious, but it didn't.

I didn't want to say it myself here. I'm not sure I understand how in a scenario where after I've shown I can read people like JC, AVM, Nolder and CTM all really, really well... and I'm not a stranger to saying "ping, that's a tell I know this person is scum" these paranoid ninny's all end up voting me. Instead of one of the slimiest pigs that none of them can read and that always ends up burning them in the long run... face it CTM as town never really leads lynches on scum, and as scum always works you all over while I kick and scream to lynch him.

Dude.....how many times are you going to repeat this? We get it - you think you read them well. Thanks for sharing that nugget of insight.

Ape or CTM - make your choice. One needs to die - we don't need this hanging over the game.

Gaype.. what you say after the fact to cover your insecure little tracks is almost as meaningful as what you say in real time

I've got to head to the office. In a meeting block until 1 Pacific today.

If you guys really want to punish me for being confident, fine, but at least don't blind lynch me while I'm unable to be here.

I've got to head to the office. In a meeting block until 1 Pacific today.

If you guys really want to punish me for being confident, fine, but at least don't blind lynch me while I'm unable to be here.

Oh! Can I do it?! Can I do it?!

80, let me blind hammer and we can make up our own gay bromance for blind hammering!

Gaype.. You are trying to throw yourself under the protection of old school mafia courtesy of not lynching the previous games mod, are you saying you've always believed in such courtesy's? Please confirm, polack wants to hear it

No, everyone knows I will push to lynch last games mod IF i'm confident in my read on them... thing is, you aren't pushing a case where you caught me, you are OMGUS'ing as defense and leveraging everything you can, including this, to push momentum back on me.

Guilty defense posture is what I call it. You sit quietly and pick apart my aggressiveness so I come across as "flailing" and you come across as composed. Every time we see this happen its the one trying too hard who ends up town though, Crusher has tried to coach me up on not unraveling my own good cases by trying too hard... I guess I need more coaching.

No, everyone knows I will push to lynch last games mod IF i'm confident in my read on them...

So, then why did you feel the need to invoke it in yoru defense when 80 brought it up

thing is, you aren't pushing a case where you caught me, you are OMGUS'ing as defense and leveraging everything you can, including this, to push momentum back on me.

Guilty defense posture is what I call it. You sit quietly and pick apart my aggressiveness so I come across as "flailing" and you come across as composed. Every time we see this happen its the one trying too hard who ends up town though, Crusher has tried to coach me up on not unraveling my own good cases by trying too hard... I guess I need more coaching.

LMAO, you're case is ridiculous and with every subsequent post your play screams ulterior motive more and more. You are literally so transparent that I can't believe you aren't hanging yet.

Jetscode and I are going back and forth nailing each other with absolute confidence. It's been great within each game for him and I. I've pwned AVM with the same level of confidence, trying to chest thump, trying to exhibit my LONG lightbulb. 80 has become much more adept at it too.

CTM did the same thing with me. That is something he does routinely. JC would call it an effort to do this, so crap, I catch routinely, I'm just trusting standing behind it. It does nothing but provide more fodder for people to troll me about sucking... but I feel about 70% on him. He and I stay rolled up past 7-8. that has happened. He is 100% convincing. I'm "going after him" so quite a few of you guys might think there's a constant suspicion. I'm very, very confident in my ability. This is what happens when I beat and apply pressure.

Fixed

That was me

I'm a 1 shot vig that can shoot any time

I used it on DPR 'cause I thought he was scum but the ****er lived through it somehow

Smells like a strongly rolled SK to me

Unvote

Vote DPR

So DPR makes his return after all of this time away and you try to kill him moments into D1? What an ass.

Unvote

Vote Nolder

Your hair looks so full it brings out the brightness in your smile. I hope you got plenty of male attention that night. I would be ashamed of my brethren if someone didn;t give it their best to visit your secret place.

I actually got it in that night, so it's all good.

That was kinda funny. Not that easy to tell you two apart to be honest. Probably best way is the music test again. Give you guys a hat and start music. You will probably fill the hat with poop then wear it and Pac will dance around it. Its the only way.

I'm glad that I am not the only one who thinks it is possible!

C.

I change my playstyle from game to game. Intentionally. My plan for this game is to FOS nobody, I've been on fire as a scum hunter in recent games, responsible for a lot of D1 scum catches, and get no love for it because at the end of every game there's a contingency of people that say I FOS everyone so I can retroactively claim "I was right!"

There are a handful of people that I have very good reads on, and know for sure what their town tells are or what their scum tells are. You have missed out on about 8 game of Jetscode and I going back and forth nailing each other with absolute confidence as scum. It's been great actually a good game within each game for him and I. I've completely shut down Nolder a few times on D1, here and on DM once in a DPR game where I caught Nolder and 2 of his scummates in the same debate. Also had about 3 games in a row where I pwned AVM with the same level of confidence I'm displaying here, one where it took one post. Another, where he ended up 3rd party, which nobody gives me credit for. So.... JC, Nolder, Vic, CTM and AVM are my most confident reads for picking out their scum and/or town tells in that order.

I'm not trying to chest thump here, just trying to exhibit that my play has come a LONG way since you stopped playing. In fact, it was The Office game that the lightbulb went on for me. Since then my scumhunting has done a 180, and become much more adept at it.

The first tell on CTM has to do with him placing a vote on Leelou while manufacturing a scenario of what is really going on in her RL that pre-empted the post she made where she'd be pre-occupied, then he did the same thing with me. That is something he does routinely, it is not a case, it is a verbose false-narrative (as JC would call it) composed entirely to justify an opportunistic vote on someone that won't be around to defend.

In an effort to not come across as "trap setting" and "do this, then claim you were doing that" which is a lot of the crap I catch because head-fakes are a method I employ routinely, I'm just trusting my read on CTM and standing behind it. If I'm wrong, it does nothing but provide more fodder for people to troll me about sucking at this game... but I feel about 70% right about my reads on him. He and I battle almost every game, but a lot of times we do it to stay alive and survive NKs, especially when one of us is rolled up. The past 7-8 times that has happened I've been 100% confident I've known he is town, and 100% convincing in thread that I'm "going after him". So quite a few of you guys might think there's a constant suspicion there that just isn't, I'm very, very confident in my ability to read when CTM is town or scum.

Sorry for creating a polarizing situation. This is what happens when I play just to follow my reads, and don't beat the grass and apply pressure to everyone I guess.

BGAype.

As far as this whole CTM / Ape debacle, I really hope for Ape's sake this is just a PR, because if not than I don't even know what to think of this nonsense. It's certainly feasible for it to be one, considering it's already become blatantly obvious there was no random assignment of roles in this game between Crusher as Bob and CTM getting a PR that has absolutely nothing to do with the game theme. Not to mention, we know if there's anyone Pac would be more than happy to screw with in this game after CTM, it would be Ape. Frankly, Ape's whole thing seems so contrived, that it seems almost too ridiculous for him to even try to pull this off as a standard scum play (although I would agree that some of CTM's responses were a bit peculiar too, so certainly don't discount the possibility of a gambit).

Archived