Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to refer to Ape's 2:19 post. I never saw this picture. How much more ironic could it be you calling snide you evil bastard.

polack thinks that is not a valid example of irony, also that your post was very snide in addition to incorrect. snide dumb prick = confirmed

He is not a rat cat! He is my baby!

Hess is a little slow, lately.

And sadly enough, I'm actually starting to agree with Pac.

As for Wombat, no I did not insult him. He is a nice guy, and fun to talk to and hang out with. That being said, I am married, so obviously, I'm not going to date him, sleep with him, or let him motorboat me. Oh yeah, and he lives in Boston, and I live in NC.

We all caught up now?

I thought you lived in SC? O.o

I've actually posted a picture of him here, and I think it has been stated a few times. Welcome to ages ago?

Wombat is a nice guy though.

Yeah, I dont pay attention to you except in game where I have to in order to decipher your alignment

Yeah, I dont pay attention to you except in game where I have to in order to decipher your alignment

Interesting. I didn't think you had to put in effort in to know if Christine, Nolder, insert flavor of the month player here, or myself were scum.

I am from South Carolina, married to a Marine, and we are stationed in NC.

Oh that's what's up. Good friend of mine from college is married to a marine that was stationed at Lejeune (sp?) until recently.

Let's see:

1. Nolder gets excited and wastes his 1 shot Vig role. Then he admits to doing it.

2. Roleless Sandman claims Mirror.

3. Numbat busts out with a Cop reading before morning, of a townie, and then minces words about it.

Uh...yeah. Okay. Good.

Let's see:

1. Nolder gets excited and wastes his 1 shot Vig role. Then he admits to doing it.

3. Numbat busts out with a Cop reading before morning, of a townie, and then minces words about it.

Uh...yeah. Okay. Good.

--JN Mafia

So I just checked my PM from WrestleMafia. I'm a one shot vig. Should I shoot Wombat?

LOL. Brilliant. I'll have you know, WrestleMafia is most definitely the one other game I've strongly considered doing a sequel to. I'm just not sure we could possibly match the epicness of that game (keep in mind, I give myself absolutely no credit for that being the case - that was all Sharrow).

Let's see:

Uh...yeah. Okay. Good.

So how's all that working out for you Tyler?

LOL. Brilliant. I'll have you know, WrestleMafia is most definitely the one other game I've strongly considered doing a sequel to. I'm just not sure we could possibly match the epicness of that game (keep in mind, I give myself absolutely no credit for that being the case - that was all Sharrow).

You know, I was almost feeling bad about killing Sharrow. Thank you for ending my remorse. The only time I'll ever be tall (Andre the Giant), and THE NAYCHA BOY counter claims me to death. Damn Sharrow.

....it was pretty epic though

Archived