• Last Reply

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (3) - Verb, Nolder, SMC

BG (2) - Dan, CTM

Verb (1) - AVM

DPR (1) - JiF

JiF (2) - Blob, JetFat

SMC (1) - Wombat

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out.

1) JiF

2) CTM

3) Hess (Town Mason NK'd N1)

4) DPR

5) Wombat

6) Vic (Town Bomb Nk'd N1)

7) SMC

8) Crusher

9) Nolder

10) BG

11) AVM

12) Sharrow (roleless townie lynched Day 1)

13) Tina

14) Ape

15) Verb

16) 80

17) Dan X

18) Leelou

19) JVoR

20) JC

21) Smash

22) Christine

DPR stop posting images immediately... worst series of images ever posted in teh mafia... 3 over-sized images and a spinny skull? Not one hottie??? WTF???

Thankfully Leelou came along and bailed us out with a hot pirate chick... wtf though dude, are you drinking sea breezes instead of rum these days?

Why aren't you coming out tonight?

Not sure, Ape. Some people are thinking BG. That might work.

Also, JF80 just pinged me a bit when he sheeped Crusher while expressing doubts about whether or not JiF is scum.

I can't argue with either of these options.

Why aren't you coming out tonight?

My company outing was today, and it was on Spectacle Island - after me being on the road for the past 9 days. I fell asleep last night at 8 and was up at 3 this morning. I had 2 beers after we got back on land today, and I felt DONE. Now I'm home farting around here until the girl puts on a movie... and then I'm sleeping through it because it'll probably suck.

I'm not exactly a ball of excitement right now.

My company outing was today, and it was on Spectacle Island - after me being on the road for the past 9 days. I fell asleep last night at 8 and was up at 3 this morning. I had 2 beers after we got back on land today, and I felt DONE. Now I'm home farting around here until the girl puts on a movie... and then I'm sleeping through it because it'll probably suck.

I'm not exactly a ball of excitement right now.

Ok, but next time!

Why so eager to have this clarified. An SMC vs. ??? competing train scenario seems more productive than outing the cop, don't you think?

I don't know what's more beneficial, getting the information or letting it marinate. I can't remember seeing anyone making a play like Wombat did.

DPR stop posting images immediately... worst series of images ever posted in teh mafia... 3 over-sized images and a spinny skull? Not one hottie??? WTF???

Thankfully Leelou came along and bailed us out with a hot pirate chick... wtf though dude, are you drinking sea breezes instead of rum these days?

Don't make me school you. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE SKOOL.

pirate1.jpg

Your dumb-ass would probably be trying to explain to her why CTM was...well, whatever you're always trying to say he is.

And, you can't go wrong drinking bourbon, son. Rum is generic for liquor in the pirate world, but bourbon is the way to go; straight, and lots of it. It puts hair on your chest and tingle between your knock-kneed legs. Lets you know you're a man.

Now, if you'll excuse me, Mrs. Pirate just let me know that the jr. pirate has fallen asleep. I've a three-quarter full bottle of Makers Mark in hand and booty to pillage.

Pirate out.

Vote JiF

If confirmed townie Crusher doesn't feel good about him, I sure don't. The only reason I don't feel confident in this vote is that the scum team is doing well so far. Every scum team with JiF on it in Mafia history has been an unmitigated disaster, with Dan X bailing him out that one time.

Scummiest post in the game so far IMO.

Easy lynch, using Crusher as your crutch...its total contrived bull sh*t. The only reason you dont feel confident is because of how well scum's doing? Its day 2 you dumb ****.

Unvote

Vote JF80

I don't know what's more beneficial, getting the information or letting it marinate. I can't remember seeing anyone making a play like Wombat did.

I think his play was relatively transparent. I think you are either immensely retarded, or role fishing for a guaranteed Cop claim. Favors the town to let the questions around Wombat's play linger, imo.

Don't make me school you. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE SKOOL.

pirate1.jpg

Your dumb-ass would probably be trying to explain to her why CTM was...well, whatever you're always trying to say he is.

And, you can't go wrong drinking bourbon, son. Rum is generic for liquor in the pirate world, but bourbon is the way to go; straight, and lots of it. It puts hair on your chest and tingle between your knock-kneed legs. Lets you know you're a man.

Now, if you'll excuse me, Mrs. Pirate just let me know that the jr. pirate has fallen asleep. I've a three-quarter full bottle of Makers Mark in hand and booty to pillage.

Pirate out.

Posting pictures of dude tattoos is gay. So you drink sea breezes. Now you are posting pictures of cartoons. So now, you are Nolder and drink Hi-C mixed with Robotussin.

You bring shame to pirates everywhere.

So yeah, I'm a bit intoxicated again.

I'd just like to say the people voting me are just stoooooopid, and the fact that Ape and his CTM hard-on is trying to defend the most horrendously awful "reveal" of another player in mafia history only gives me even more reason to vote in the direction of that player. So...

Vote: WWWWWWWWWombitch

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (4) - Verb, Nolder, SMC, BG

BG (2) - Dan, CTM

Verb (1) - AVM

DPR (1) - JiF

JiF (3) - Blob, JetFat, JC

SMC (1) - Wombat

JetFat (1) - JiF

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out.

So yeah, I'm a bit intoxicated again.

I'd just like to say the people voting me are just stoooooopid, and the fact that Ape and his CTM hard-on is trying to defend the most horrendously awful "reveal" of another player in mafia history only gives me even more reason to vote in the direction of that player. So...

Vote: WWWWWWWWWombitch

So wombat is guilty because on-thread I'm advocating we "trust him"?

Or is this just double OMGUS because Wombat and I have mentioned your name a couple times?

I'm trying to influence a scenario that forces people to take a position, so that later we have substance to evaluate.

So wombat is guilty because on-thread I'm advocating we "trust him"?

Or is this just double OMGUS because Wombat and I have mentioned your name a couple times?

I'm trying to influence a scenario that forces people to take a position, so that later we have substance to evaluate.

Evaluate this substance

crap.jpg

Vote JiF

If confirmed townie Crusher doesn't feel good about him, I sure don't. The only reason I don't feel confident in this vote is that the scum team is doing well so far. Every scum team with JiF on it in Mafia history has been an unmitigated disaster, with Dan X bailing him out that one time.

So are you saying you got a guilty on SMC?

Both these posts ping polack, don't like the role fishing and camping on crusher who just lead the sharrow mislynch + making an early day 2 vote on a player while expressing hesitance just doesn't seem like town 80 style. It was probably partially an attempt to take a pot shot at jif, but think he was a bit serious too

unvote

vote 80

Both these posts ping polack, don't like the role fishing and camping on crusher who just lead the sharrow mislynch + making an early day 2 vote on a player while expressing hesitance just doesn't seem like town 80 style. It was probably partially an attempt to take a pot shot at jif, but think he was a bit serious too

unvote

vote 80

What do you mean camping on Crusher? Do you mean something like "get behind the Crusher"? Just looking for clarification. When I say "camping" I mean someone putting their vote someone and leaving it, and 80 didn't vote Crusher he voted JIF.

Archived