1st year season ticket holder.

Section 333

Hi everyone,

Long time Jets fan here. This year when i saw the 300 level reduced I decided to get season tickets. Hopefully the revamping

of the secondary, along with progression of Sanchez will bring us better results than last year. As you can tell from my handle I am in

section 333. Just signed up for Jets Nation and just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I wish everyone a enjoyable 2012 campaign, and hopefully things go better than last year, and I look foward to a playoff run.

Hi everyone,

Long time Jets fan here. This year when i saw the 300 level reduced I decided to get season tickets. Hopefully the revamping

of the secondary, along with progression of Sanchez will bring us better results than last year. As you can tell from my handle I am in

section 333. Just signed up for Jets Nation and just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I wish everyone a enjoyable 2012 campaign, and hopefully things go better than last year, and I look foward to a playoff run.

Hey thank you for signing up and congratulations on the season tickets. I really think going to the games is an amazing experience.

Welcome aboard. I sit in 202A and really enjoy the game-watching experience. The views are great. I very rarely get out of my seat from kickoff on, even at halftime, but from what I've seen the bathroom lines and food amenities are pretty damn good. Only true problem with the stadium is ingress-egress (God forbid there's ever a disaster), so make sure you leave plenty of time beforehand to get yourself to your seats.

Other than that, welcome. Enjoy the malcontentness that is Jetnation!

Ive been going to 2 or 3 games a year for some time now. usually i would buy lower endzone seats for 200, so i figured in the 300 level id see 8 games at a lesser seat rather than 2 or 3 in a better seat. Ive never sat up top, hopefully i like the view, I guess ill find out on the the 18th. GO Jets!!!!

Ive been going to 2 or 3 games a year for some time now. usually i would buy lower endzone seats for 200, so i figured in the 300 level id see 8 games at a lesser seat rather than 2 or 3 in a better seat. Ive never sat up top, hopefully i like the view, I guess ill find out on the the 18th. GO Jets!!!!

Beer stays colder at higher altitudes. WIN!!!!

Hi everyone,

Hey Sect333, congrats on snapping up tix, it's definitely the best money I spend every year.

I run tailgatejoe.com, the biggest and best game day fanclub/tailgate party and official tailgate party of Jetnation. You are welcome to join in on the fun on gameday before heading into the stadium.

My dad and i sat in 314 in the old stadium, now were in 135 and i miss the atmosphere of upstairs. we are two of the few people in our section that go to every game. upstairs is where the real fans are, so youll have a good time.

Hi everyone,

welcome to the forum

Archived