Generic Fantasy Mafia - Day 5 (Game Over)

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do dm players sleep for 5 hours between every post they make? You all say the "gosh, just got done sleeping" and "oh hai I just woke up" bit

just woke up btw

am catching up and doing the vc now

morning

Votecount

Smash - Levity, Ape, Leelou, JVOR, Verbal (5)

Ape - CTM, Wombat (2)

Levity - Pac (1)

Leelou - Jetscode1(1)

Jetscode1 - Dan (1)

CTM - Vicious (1)

Not Voting: Crusher, JiF, Smash (3)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Votecount

Smash - Levity, Ape, Leelou, JVOR, Verbal (5)

Ape - CTM, Wombat (2)

Leelou - Jetscode1(1)

Jetscode1 - Dan (1)

CTM - Vicious (1)

Crusher - Pac (1)

Wombat - JiF (1)

Not Voting: Crusher, Smash (2)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Ape's actually been ringing a few bells for me, but I'm going to have to see more game content to judge better. He did take Wombat way too seriously, though.

I don't see any reason to keep my vote on Smash anymore.

Unvote

Vote Leelou because I meant to do this earlier. Keeping cool, vote pattern was odd, another one who turned attention to the Wombat thing. Because what batter than to keep attention focused on someone else acting strangely? Much better for you. Question it, bathe in it.

Ape's actually been ringing a few bells for me, but I'm going to have to see more game content to judge better. He did take Wombat way too seriously, though.

Unvote

Vote Leelou because I meant to do this earlier. Keeping cool, vote pattern was odd, another one who turned attention to the Wombat thing. Because what batter than to keep attention focused on someone else acting strangely? Much better for you. Question it, bathe in it.

Um ok.

Unvote

In what context did I take Wombat too seriously? This is such a vague statement it means literally nothing, but it's a good way to hurl some suspicion my way without any actual substance to back it up.

By my count, I voted Wombat for ignoring one person's momentum vote and voting another person for a momentum vote. Not a huge offense, but basically the type of subtle stuff I look for when scum hunting. From that he OMGUS voted me, then tried to counter-case me for something related to the PR discussion when that had zero actual impact on my vote on him.

Here on JN one of the easiest ways to get out of heat, is to argue with me. Wombat chose to ignore my actual reason for voting him and forge an argument about a moot point, which is a great strategic cover if he's scum, because there's a good chance I'll carry on with him for 20 pages and everyone will ignore my actual reason for voting him.

That is one potential scenario... however, I'm content with my current read that he just thinks he's scum hunting, so it's town-on-town, which is why I've moved my attention to Smash. It is a routine thing for scum to push town-on-town cases, and Smash almost never pokes his head out on D1, especially not like he was doing earlier.

So yeah, there's some meta for you.

Unvote

Additionally, you just FOS'ed me for "taking Wombat's strange play too seriously" and then voted Leelou for acting strangely.

You push the 2nd leading vote getters train, and then throw your vote somewhere useless. You and Smash in cahoots?

Ping.

Don't care if it is your first game. You are a good D1 lynch candidate imo. I ran Nolder up his first time here too, because he was scum and making doo-doo comments like this ...

Additionally, you just FOS'ed me for "taking Wombat's strange play too seriously" and then voted Leelou for acting strangely.

You push the 2nd leading vote getters train, and then throw your vote somewhere useless. You and Smash in cahoots?

Ping.

Don't care if it is your first game. You are a good D1 lynch candidate imo. I ran Nolder up his first time here too, because he was scum and making doo-doo comments like this ...

She also doesn't know me to be saying I'm acting strangely.

In what context did I take Wombat too seriously? This is such a vague statement it means literally nothing, but it's a good way to hurl some suspicion my way without any actual substance to back it up.

This is kind of ugly. I have plenty of substance to back it up if you want to ask me for it, but basically what I mean is that some people took Wombat's 'hinting' way too seriously, like you. If other people can't see that, I have no idea how I could make it any more blatant, but I can try.

Then you proceed to explain your case using subtle self-meta, which is shaky to me, but I do understand the argument between you two when I read through it. I find Leelou much scummier than you, anyhow. I haven't even voted you. Why are you so worried?

For the record, since I'm new, I know absolutely no meta here. I'm pointing out what I think is suspicious. Sue me.

Archived