JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

Sorry not gonna wait a month for you to give scum a harpoon

WTF was so damn hard about giving Crusher or Leelou a harpoon?

And I'M the derp? Yeah ok buddy

A month? Dipsh*t, I had to take care of the car after work, and didn't make it back until this morning to see the lynch. Yes, you are the derp.

**** YOU. I said to wait too. And why the **** did you take so long? You had hours...

See above. I'm usually not on in the evening - this isn't some weird surprise. It wasn't really that much time elapsed - I came into work today and caught up to see the lynch.

This, seriously. I thought Verbal did the smart thing and gave it to Leelou. I thought Leelou was the one who was wasting time. Now we know it was Verbal.

I have 2 harpoons to Leelou. She shot Pac and then JiF. My 3rd harpoon is gone.

That's 100% on Verbal.

Now he's bailed again. WTF?

I'm at work you ****ing piece of turd.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A month? Dipsh*t, I had to take care of the car after work, and didn't make it back until this morning to see the lynch. Yes, you are the derp.

See above. I'm usually not on in the evening - this isn't some weird surprise. It wasn't really that much time elapsed - I came into work today and caught up to see the lynch.

Dumb dick. You've been blind lynched how many times here? You had how many hours to give those things out?

Now say something not funny already.

Also, to be perfectly honest, I had no intention of giving out the 3rd harpoon unless I could identify Quint and give him one. I'm assuming he can't use them himself, so I wanted to hold mine and perhaps give it to him. If I couldn't identify him (which I can't), I intended to let the other harpoon remain holstered and go away.

That was the first time I used mock outrage in a mafia game. Did it suck as bad as I think it did? Either way, got some nice buddying up from Wombat, who now makes my list of scum: Lily & Wombat.

Dumb dick. You've been blind lynched how many times here? You had how many hours to give those things out?

Now say something not funny already.

That made me "hehe". You're still a little faggy bitch, but you made me laugh. So maybe you're a slightly humorous, yet still faggy, little bitch.

The rest of us work too, Verbal.

It's over with now, but you have to be more proactive there considering that EP was in lynch range when you decided to bail.

That made me "hehe". You're still a little faggy bitch, but you made me laugh. So maybe you're a slightly humorous, yet still faggy, little bitch.

I make this game. People play because of me. Without me, there would be no mafia.

Recognize.

Also, to be perfectly honest, I had no intention of giving out the 3rd harpoon unless I could identify Quint and give him one. I'm assuming he can't use them himself, so I wanted to hold mine and perhaps give it to him. If I couldn't identify him (which I can't), I intended to let the other harpoon remain holstered and go away.

That was the first time I used mock outrage in a mafia game. Did it suck as bad as I think it did? Either way, got some nice buddying up from Wombat, who now makes my list of scum: Lily & Wombat.

Lol wut

The rest of us work too, Verbal.

It's over with now, but you have to be more proactive there considering that EP was in lynch range when you decided to bail.

Blah blah, I know. Read my "mock outrage" post. I wasn't giving up the harpoon anyway. EAD.

I make this game. People play because of me. Without me, there would be no mafia.

Recognize.

This will be the only time I say this: you do make mafia games more fun.

Note: this doesn't make you funny. You're still a douche. But you are an entertaining douche. I recognize.

Blah blah, I know. Read my "mock outrage" post. I wasn't giving up the harpoon anyway. EAD.

This will be the only time I say this: you do make mafia games more fun.

Note: this doesn't make you funny. You're still a douche. But you are an entertaining douche. I recognize.

Thanks! I'll take it.

Could you imagine mafia without me? Do you realize how miserable it would be with nobody to offset the Gaype?

You were around after Leelou used her first harpoon

At that point you should and apparently did give her a second

You should have also given one to Crusher

Either way it's not a big deal so stop bitching about it

I will bury that sh*t right in the Ape's left ear. Scum or not. Im gonna slaughter that beast.

Thanks! I'll take it.

Could you imagine mafia without me? Do you realize how miserable it would be with nobody to offset the Gaype?

That's what CTM is for.

Shut your whore mouth you filthy derpsicle.

Wow GFY

Wasting my god damn time

So blind lynching you next game

Sorry I took time away from you ****ing yourself with Pokemon figures. My sincere apologies. Looks like you can't catch them all, after all. ;-)

Good.

Thank you for the replacements. No offense to the busy guys, it just ****s up the balance when people aren't active for real life reasons for that long. I don't mind lurking, it is a strategy and I stand behind any strategy good or bad, but absence is a balance killer.

Fantasy draft tonight. Won't be on until later, after it and we are done assembling invitations.

CTM did you want me to address yours to "Glenn + his right hand", "Monster + his miserable existence" or "GFY pig" - it's up to you.

Only a complete douchebag intentionally misspells their name by adding a chaser to it.. Kenn, Robb, Glenn et al. What a joke.

My name is Glen you flaming POS... gfy

And even if it was Glenn, blame my parents.. you pig ****er

Archived