His silence is deafening.

Jetsfan80

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one day of as you put it "gloating" does not make up for a whole summer of listening to jets "fans", who got duped by the garbage the media was spewing, acting like this was the worst group of guys since the Dickie Kotite regime

And you damn well know that if the Jets had lost, those same 'fans' would still be screaming bloody murder and would be on the ledge waiting to leap off.

And you damn well know that if the Jets had lost, those same 'fans' would still be screaming bloody murder and would be on the ledge waiting to leap off.

Yeah, so if we say 'don't over react to the pre-season' then we're clueless.

But they can say 'don't react at all to a REAL game.'

Hypocrites.

Really you are going to taunt people after ONE game? A game where Sanchez still did stupid things like that shuffle pass or when he scrabled and fumbled just like he did many times last year. A game where we turned a 41-7 lead into a 2 score game in the 4th Quater because the Jets linebacking core looks like its running in quicksand. A top 5 D does not let a 2nd string RB drop 169 yards on them.

Yes the Jets won yesterday, but the overreaction here is unbelievable. Lets see how they do against the Steelers, 49er's, and Cheatriots before we start the I told you so's.

Since we're nitpicking here about turnovers and fumbles, let me add. Didnt the Mark Sanchez led offense score on every turnover the bills had? Wasnt it like 24 of the 34 points that Mark and the offense scored based on turnovers?

"Haters will remain nameless" is going to be my new sig.

I was in the Dominican Republic, as I stated in the game thread. I did get to see the highlights on Latin ESPN. Looks like they pounded Fitzpatrick and Sanchez played pretty well except for some Bubby Brister-esque flip? All in all, good deal. I figured there'd be a bunch of revisionist Nancy's beating their chests, though. My ability to predict things, even internationally, is awesome.

Damn. I was hoping that something happened to you.

Welcome back though.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived