best type of Ravioli?

Blackout

best ravioli?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. what is your favorite filling inside your Ravioli?

• Cheese
    • Beef
    • Squash
    • Broccoli

I never like ravioli since my mother would just boil up the cheap frozen sh*t from the supermarket.

Im sure real, fresh ravioli is wonderful, but I have no interest in it.

Old friend of mine, his girlfriend loved lobster ravioli. Would walk around the North End in Boston looking for places to have it. Every time he came back he bitched about how all she wanted was lobster ravioli. It became a joke... Then again she had awesome t!ts and body and it was worth it to him... and to me as he bitched to me about it in front of her so I could watch those sweater puppies bounce around as she defended herself... Mmm... love the sweater puppies.

I never like ravioli since my mother would just boil up the cheap frozen sh*t from the supermarket.

Old friend of mine, his girlfriend loved lobster ravioli. Would walk around the North End in Boston looking for places to have it. Every time he came back he bitched about how all she wanted was lobster ravioli. It became a joke... Then again she had awesome t!ts and body and it was worth it to him... and to me as he bitched to me about it in front of her so I could watch those sweater puppies bounce around as she defended herself... Mmm... love the sweater puppies.

I like sweater puppies altot more than any type of ravioli!

good post

Archived