Things we don't do well as a football team:

Integrity28

remember that INT vs the pats* where he had an easy TD, but got caught from behind easily ? I figured he has a quad injury or hammy tweak.

nope

he's just really slow. that miller TD ws hard to watch, he never got within a yard of the guy

It;s a shame that he is the center of our D, because he isn't covering anyone.

I go with the 4. Play football.

Listen as I said last week this a poorly constructed team. Years of trader mike have devastated any depth this team might have had and add quite a few misses with the higher picks. The steelers were missing 2 huge studs on the D side and still bottled up our O. We seemed to have played like crap without Revis. Our linebackers are SLOW, just wait till a team like the Pats exploit our bonehead safeties and slow as sh*t linebackers. This D is not top 5, it just isn't. I was watching Harris covering today thinking why is he running in quicksand. If the front 3 or 4 develop the Jets can cover up some of the lack of speed (see Giants) the LB's have.

The offense will go as Sanchez does, he has to play like an elite QB for us to be a good offensive team, anything less and the house of cards falls. Our receivers are average(but young), our RB is below average and prone to injury, and again the depth on this side of the ball is poor.

Shhhhhhhhh...quiet. You put up a lot of facts here some will get upset about the reality. Anyway you hit it on the head...

the most amazing part was when they gave up 3 straight td's

Such is human nature. The defense dropped into prevent and Revis left the game. They were up 41-7, hard to keep your foot on the pedal.

The defense caused FOUR.. count 'em, FOUR takeaways in the first two and a half quarters. If your offense does its job, then that is a blowout EVERY time against EVERY team... and guess what? It was.

Show me a guy that wouldn't sign up for four takeaways from his defense every week regardless of their performance otherwise and I'll show you a guy that knows nothing about football.

Such is human nature. The defense dropped into prevent and Revis left the game. They were up 41-7, hard to keep your foot on the pedal.

The defense caused FOUR.. count 'em, FOUR takeaways in the first two and a half quarters. If your offense does its job, then that is a blowout EVERY time against EVERY team... and guess what? It was.

Show me a guy that wouldn't sign up for four takeaways from his defense every week regardless of their performance otherwise and I'll show you a guy that knows nothing about football.

i'll sign up for the 4 takeaways. but the 3 straivght td's just goes to show this is not a dominant defense so far this year. the 27 the steelers just hung on us just reinforced what i saw against the bills. now we'll go and cruch miami because they have nothing really and a rookie qb. if we can't dominate that game we really suck

1. Make tackles even if fully wrapping up the opponent.

2. Catch pass when they hit the WR in the hands.

3. Win important games.

I wondered when the sick feeling of disgust would return from last season. Glad I didn't have to wait long.

Bumped, because it's happening again. Adding to it:

Sanchez holds the ball too long.

Archived