What WR will Tanny sign this week?

Pac

Ocho Cinco? Owens? Plax?

If Holmes is out any significant amount of time and with Hill still nursing a hamstring, you can't go into a game with Chaz, Kerley, and Clyde fuc king Gates as your WR's.

Of the above I'd have to say take Ocho. Seemed to be playing well before going Jason Kidd on his ex. I don't really care if he wins a humanitarian award.

Whoever knows the offense better

Well Plax is the obvious choice but Schein and Lucas were saying there were a lot of off the field reasons Plax was let go. I took that to mean he was Manish's rat last year.

lol

You have to love Dolphins fans. You do realize that, even if Sparano ends up being the worst OC in the history of the NFL, you need to be able to grasp the concept that he never actually ran the offense while he was the head coach of your team. I know this is really difficult for you to comprehend, but you and your little butt-buddies have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. It's not like there haven't been an endless list of coaches who have been great coordinators who failed miserably as head coaches. Again, none of this is to say how good or horrible Sparano is, but rather driving home the point how completely clueless you are on this matter, and how foolish you make yourself look by constantly using the same means of evaluation which could not be more completely wrong. I didn't want the guy and am hardly defending him, but I just can't help but laugh at those who clearly have such a complete lack of understanding of how things work in the NFL.

You have to love Dolphins fans. You do realize that, even if Sparano ends up being the worst OC in the history of the NFL, you need to be able to grasp the concept that he never actually ran the offense while he was the head coach of your team. I know this is really difficult for you to comprehend, but you and your little butt-buddies have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. It's not like there haven't been an endless list of coaches who have been great coordinators who failed miserably as head coaches. Again, none of this is to say how good or horrible Sparano is, but rather driving home the point how completely clueless you are on this matter, and how foolish you make yourself look by constantly using the same means of evaluation which could not be more completely wrong. I didn't want the guy and am hardly defending him, but I just can't help but laugh at those who clearly have such a complete lack of understanding of how things work in the NFL.

Your telling me our former head coach, who is now your OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR has zero say or input in our offense while being our HC????? This is crazy. I know how all of you felt now trying to explain Chad to Dolfans. SMH.

Your telling me our former head coach, who is now your OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR has zero say or input in our offense while being our HC????? This is crazy. I know how all of you felt now trying to explain Chad to Dolfans. SMH.

If you could kick crashingjet straight in the cock for us, it would be greatly appreciated.

There's a difference between "zero input" and "OMG THIS GUY IS RAN THE ENTIRE OFFENSE BY HIMSELF AND EVERYTHING THAT WAS EVER DONE WAS ALL HIS FAULT!!!!111!!1"

Once again, take a brief moment to look at the history of coaches who have been extraordinarily successful coordinators who have failed miserably as head coaches to show there's an immense difference between overseeing all units of an entire team, and game-planning and play-calling for a specific unit.

Sign all three. Go for the full blown mess

LOVE IT!!! If we're going to go NASTY...let's do it properly. Bring them all in. Release Schillens, Turner and Epps. Easy.

I'd keep that ghetto ass #19 guy. He's darn fast and could be developed. Then in a week or two we'll have: Plax, Kerley, Keller, Owens and Ocho. Even in their twilight, those guys can give us something.

Archived