Meanwhile, Ryan Tannehill.....

Jetsfan80

He called you grotesque and I wondered if he was talking about your Sanchez love or your physical appearance... You were in the picture that spawned the :akf: , no?

Eff you for making me explain my witty insults (unless, of course, you weren't in that picture and/or it didn't take place in Jax).

yeah that's where I thought you were going but didn't know you were gay - judging mens appearances and all. Hey that's cool man whatever you do in your bedroom is your business.

Actually it was my camera that took that group pic and I was the first to post it on JI years back. Meanwhile I never got any royalties for the AK face!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah that's where I thought you were going but didn't know you were gay - judging mens appearances and all. Hey that's cool man whatever you do in your bedroom is your business.

Very disappointing retort, especially considering that my only recollection is that you were in the picture... I couldn't pick you out of a lineup of day laborers if my life depended on it.

Very disappointing retort, especially considering that my only recollection is that you were in the picture... I couldn't pick you out of a lineup of day laborers if my life depended on it.

awwww... you remembered me from the pic in J-ville. that's sweet of you.

.....Threw for 491 yards against a 4-0 Cardinals team, nearly breaking Cam Newton's rookie record set just last year. With Brian Hartline getting 235 of them. BRIAN F***ING HARTLINE.

Sure wish we had one of those good young QB's out there.

Duh, it's because of the Offensive Guru Joe Philbin.

Many QB's (Sanchez in particular) are incapable of throwing for 500 yards over the course of 2 games, much less one. Any time a QB does that it's damn impressive. Plus he did it in Arizona, against a team whose front 7 and CB Patrick Peterson have been giving everyone fits.

I was one of the idiots who thought the Jets D would rattle Tannehill the previous week and it didn't happen. That was as surprising as anything.

While there are certainly many QBs incapable of it, that's still not going to sell me on a player after one game, particularly in today's NFL. Consider some of the other all-stars who have had 400+ yard passing games in recent years includes the likes of Matt Flynn, Vince Young, Mike Vick, Chad Henne, Matt Cassel, Kyle Orton, Brian Griese, Jon Kitna, Chris Weinke and even Matt freakin' Leinart, and you know we can keep going (Joey Harrington, Billy Volek in back to back weeks, etc.). Many of those guys multiple times as well. While certainly not a list of all-time terrible, it's hardly what you're looking for as the answer at QB (particularly when you consider one is Tannehill's predecessor). My only point is one game doesn't prove much of anything, and I'm not about to get too scared of Tannehill just yet.

With all of the recent defections, you're rocketing up the rankings in the top Sanchez Apologist List.

where the **** were you after week 1 ?? Do you only come in here to spout your negative sh*t ? At least PAC is a fan of the team and can see past one position Im not sure WTF you are.

Week 1. Wow those were the day.

yeah where were all the Sanchez haters then ? You know when the Bills decided to play back in coverage and let Sanchez eat them up. How ever did he complete those passes ? As soon as teams pressed his WR's not a damn one of themcould get open consistently.

.....Threw for 491 yards against a 4-0 Cardinals team, nearly breaking Cam Newton's rookie record set just last year. With Brian Hartline getting 235 of them. BRIAN F***ING HARTLINE.

Sure wish we had one of those good young QB's out there.

Tannehill impressed me in Hard Knocks, can't lie. Dude doesn't expect to fail, and he probably won't. Sickening...

Makes me sick that hte Patriots put up more points in their comeback victory than we have the past 3 weeks too...

yeah where were all the Sanchez haters then ? You know when the Bills decided to play back in coverage and let Sanchez eat them up. How ever did he complete those passes ? As soon as teams pressed his WR's not a damn one of themcould get open consistently.

If only they change the rule. We could have been a contender.

I dunno... a realist?

I think it was pretty apparent what we were going into this season with. I thought it was pretty apparent what was going to happen with our QB. I think the fact he kept turnovers to minimum ove the first 3 games was a miracle in itself. The more players on this team cant produce the more Sanchez is going to push and the more hes going to make mistakes. When this organization gets its head out of its ass and starts to sign some REAL talent Im not ready to just blame it all on the QB. I think hes very poorly coached and the Head Coach now seems like more of a problem than an actual solution on both sides of the ball and with signing said talent because they guy only quotes measureables with nothing to back his claims on talent. This team has Issues from top to bottom and we ruined what could have been a pretty good QB .

Being called out by Smash is a positive to me... just reinforces that I haven't gone haywire and the logic circuits are still functioning.

WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, ok. There's only one thing left to ask in this thread. RIGHT NOW....who would you take if you were starting a franchise, Tannehill or Sanchez?

Considering Sanchez is the worst starting Football player in the league, Tannenhill. No doubt about it. He gives you hope now even if he turns out to be sh*t. Sanchez was, is and always will be sh*t.

Being called out by Smash is a positive to me... just reinforces that I haven't gone haywire and the logic circuits are still functioning.

So its logical that most people on this board recognize we have horrible talent at the skill positions and then turn around and blame it all on the QB ? How is it logical to expect a QB to function with poor players around him ? Weve seen them run the bad routes weve seen them miss the hot reads weve seen then drop balls yet God for bid the QB should miss a wide open guy running a fly route. Dont give me the logic crap. because it goes both ways. The talent has dropped and so has the entire offense. We are running the ball at a 2.8 per carry clip and teams dont even have to stuff the box to stop our run. I guess you dont understand the effect that type sh*t has on a QB.

I think it was pretty apparent what we were going into this season with. I thought it was pretty apparent what was going to happen with our QB. I think the fact he kept turnovers to minimum ove the first 3 games was a miracle in itself. The more players on this team cant produce the more Sanchez is going to push and the more hes going to make mistakes. When this organization gets its head out of its ass and starts to sign some REAL talent Im not ready to just blame it all on the QB. I think hes very poorly coached and the Head Coach now seems like more of a problem than an actual solution on both sides of the ball and with signing said talent because they guy only quotes measureables with nothing to back his claims on talent. This team has Issues from top to bottom and we ruined what could have been a pretty good QB .

I completely agree with this post. However, I think it is a waste of time with the majority of Jets fans.

They want to look at things in a vacuum, as black or white. It just does not work that way.

They have it in their minds that Sanchez sucks, and it's all his fault.

So much goes into a successful offense in the NFL.

Schemes, game plans, coaching, talent, players being in synch with one another.

Sanchez is ruined, however, I blame the organization more than him.

At the end of the day, I am a Jets fan first and foremost, so if we can get a better QB, lets get him. However, if we keep this coaching staff, and this level of talent, I think it would take a miracle to find a better QB situation.

It is a situation setup for disaster, for pretty much any QB.

Ok, ok. There's only one thing left to ask in this thread. RIGHT NOW....who would you take if you were starting a franchise, Tannehill or Sanchez?

Do we get to take Philbin with Tannehill?

If so, I will take Tannhehill, but if I have to keep Rex and Sprano, I don't care, they will both fail.

So its logical that most people on this board recognize we have horrible talent at the skill positions and then turn around and blame it all on the QB ? How is it logical to expect a QB to function with poor players around him ? Weve seen them run the bad routes weve seen them miss the hot reads weve seen then drop balls yet God for bid the QB should miss a wide open guy running a fly route. Dont give me the logic crap. because it goes both ways. The talent has dropped and so has the entire offense. We are running the ball at a 2.8 per carry clip and teams dont even have to stuff the box to stop our run. I guess you dont understand the effect that type sh*t has on a QB.

Trust me when I say that you are far closer to blaming everyone and everything except Sanchez than I am to laying it all on him. I don't think this is a good team, but Sanchez is absolutely horrific and he plays the most important position in team sports. No "weapons" would erase that fact.

I would take Tannehill . Sanchez needs a new scene IMO this coaching staff has probably ruined him plus I like Taller QB's. If all the attributes are the same in one QB vs the other I think I would take the one with the height advantage every time.

I would take Tannehill . Sanchez needs a new scene IMO this coaching staff has probably ruined him plus I like Taller QB's. If all the attributes are the same in one QB vs the other I think I would take the one with the height advantage every time.

If you're not gonna support Sanchez then please take this stuff elsewhere. Real fans only plz.

I completely agree with this post. However, I think it is a waste of time with the majority of Jets fans.

They want to look at things in a vacuum, as black or white. It just does not work that way.

They have it in their minds that Sanchez sucks, and it's all his fault.

So much goes into a successful offense in the NFL.

Schemes, game plans, coaching, talent, players being in synch with one another.

Sanchez is ruined, however, I blame the organization more than him.

At the end of the day, I am a Jets fan first and foremost, so if we can get a better QB, lets get him. However, if we keep this coaching staff, and this level of talent, I think it would take a miracle to find a better QB situation.

It is a situation setup for disaster, for pretty much any QB.

Great point. At this point it doesn't matter.

Archived