Sign in to follow this  
Matt39

College QB's you'd be interested in for the Jets

I dont know if he's good looking enough to play for Woody, but I like what I've seen from Mike Glennon. He's 6'6, good arm...doesnt play with a ton of talent and puts up pretty good numbers.

Edited by Matt39

I dont know if he's good looking enough to play for Woody, but I like what I've seen from Mike Glennon. He's 6'6, good arm...doesnt play with a ton of talent and puts up pretty good numbers.

In ACC pass mon

No defense is played in that conf

Which SEC QB should we have an eye on then

Just a Bad crop of QBS this yr, I think Mccarron returns for senior yr

The Kid from Georgia is pretty good, Murray.

I would ask Seattle what it wants for Flynn, I would fire Tanny and Rex b4 that discussion though

Do people really think we're going to have a shot at Geno Smith?

No, but I ingest a lot of mescaline so I'm not even sure I'm awake right now. My avatar is actually a picture I drew in commemoration of the time Jesus flew on my back into battle against the mighty lizard king.

Edited by SayNoToDMC

Yes. I fully believe that he'll be there whenever the Jets pick, and I fully believe that the Jets will opt for Chance Warmack. Because football is stupid and the world hates me.

That sounds about right.

Yes. I fully believe that he'll be there whenever the Jets pick, and I fully believe that the Jets will opt for Chance Warmack. Because football is stupid and the world hates me.

warmack is a stud, i pray he will not end up in Jets circus

My concern about Glennon is that after Sanchez, I hate drafting someone without at least 3 years of starting experience at the college level (preferably 4). The NFL is not the right place to learn how to play QB.

My concern about Glennon is that after Sanchez, I hate drafting someone without at least 3 years of starting experience at the college level (preferably 4). The NFL is not the right place to learn how to play QB.

He wouldnt have to start. Unless he completely shoots up the board, he's probably a 3rd-4th round guy. This isnt a great class so it was just a thought.

He wouldnt have to start. Unless he completely shoots up the board, he's probably a 3rd-4th round guy. This isnt a great class so it was just a thought.

Landry Jones is another guy who might be available after the 1st, though his measurables may push him up.

Landry Jones is another guy who might be available after the 1st, though his measurables may push him up.

You can just start your own thread if you want to be an a$$hole.

I figured you were making fun of my captain obvious comment regarding Glennon in reply to Stonehands

No, I think you're right and I also think Jones might drop. He's not putting up the video-game numbers that most guys do in that system, he gets pulled in the red zone for Bell, and he has a reputation of folding under pressure. Tough to figure though, because he's also a four-year starter with good size and a big arm, so who knows.