Married Sex.

Integrity28

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure I get this post. You seem like a pretty happy fella in every picture I see you with your beautiful wife. Are you just trying to be nice to the rest of them? Wow that's so sweet.

Crusher, you and me... we are like the Fireman Ed of married men. It's our job to make them scream, we love doing it, are super happy, and everyone else is just envious of it, and not happy unless they try to make use unhappy too.

Except neither of us have any intention of quitting.

Crusher, you and me... we are like the Fireman Ed of married men. It's our job to make them scream, we love doing it, are super happy, and everyone else is just envious of it, and not happy unless they try to make use unhappy too.

Except neither of us have any intention of quitting.

Day by Day my brother. Day by Day. Take nothing for granted and always be consistent.

wait for the kids, you just added jewelry to your relationship and wonder why the sex is better ?

lol

I'm not wondering why... just celebrating it. Hence the dancing bananas. Always a celebration if there are dancing bananas.

14 years together. 3 weeks married.

It's as if someone flipped a switch and suddenly all her "not so sure we should be doing this" years of Catholic guilt have been lifted. Went from "this is great", to "holy sh*t this is ****ing amazing"... it's a whole new level of whoa... my penis has never been so happy.

:happy0071::love0055::Banane43::xxx::corn: \:D/ :hump:

It's going to stay like this forever and ever and ever, amiright?

:bwahaharoll:

When you got married her other boyfriend got pissed and dumped her. She is horny as hell thats all. ;)

I still can't get over the fact that you waited 14 years to marry her. She's clearly the most saint-like woman around. What took you so long? That's the length of my entire marriage. Of course, our sex life went downhill after the wedding. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT make her do it in the exact same position every time with the exact same moves. Be a better man than my ex. Please.

His loss. Though, I'd point out that positionally is usually a two-way street. No one is saying "no" to a reverse-cowgirl.

It would have been a very short session, leaving me......... well, you get the idea. I'm much better off without that man, in more ways than just this.

Be honest- married women would much rather read a good book than have sex on any given night.

I can't argue with that statement. It might be true of all married women. It certainly was of me. Hell, I'd rather have cleaned the oven.

Nope. He's easier to deal with when he's happy, so I'm happy he is. We still have to coparent together. Besides, before he met her, he was always trying to get back together, which got awkward, to say the least.

Archived