The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After Shane had reported Otis' death, Patricia lost all will to live. She tried to put on a brave face, and she mostly succeeded. But one day, when she went out to the barn to feed the walkers, she fed them herself instead of chickens.

SMC, Patricia, vanilla town, has been eaten by Walkers.

It is now Day 4. With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Ishy, how did you fare?

With only 1 conversion and 2 deaths, I personally think the probability of a symp goes up. I'm inclined to vote AVM or Wombat, since they were at the heart of that symp nonsense on D1. IF we decide this is a path we want to go down.

Ideally, Ishy has found us another geek to take out.

And Basel -- why aren't you voting Ishy if you have a guilty on him O.o

unvote

I want to see what Ishy has to say before I vote on this. I voted Hess because of Ishy's cop hint.

Unvote and wait and see.

Fair enough, lol

vote Ishy

My thoughts exactly!

I'm willing to go with Basel on his claim of cop... easily figured out depending on what Ishy flips as.

Vote Ishy

Just got home from work.

unvote, vote Ishy

I'm more comfortable with Ishy's story than Basel's.

Vote Basel

Official Day 2 Vote Count:

Ishy (5) Basel, Nae, Ape, Leelou, Hess

Hess (4) JiF, Ishy, Crusher, Pac

Basel (3) SMC, Christine, Lily

Pac (1) HeavyFog

SMC (1) Wombat

Not Voting (2) - Verbal, AVM

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Hess has more votes.

Unvote

Vote Hess

Hess is clearly lying and I'm not sure what to make of the cop claims as of yet. I'm leaning to believe Ishy but I'm not liking the second to last sentence in his reveal.

unvote, vote Hess

Ok....

No longer wondering what the **** is going on.

Unvote, Vote Hess

Btw... Hammer Time bitches. **** you Pac.

So with Basel and Hess both being run up, I'm thinking final scum probably wanted to get some bus votes in - but not until after trying to help Hess/Basel pull off their play, since the game relied on it for them.

AVM, Leelou and Lily seemed to be the biggest culprits of flip-flopping. Probably me too.

I also looked at the players who avoided the situation. Wombat really stands out. His throw-away vote on SMC, combined with his symp case on D1, is smelly.

Makes sense to put some pressure on the inactive types like Christine, Nanootz, Leelou, HeavyFag, and see if we can flush out anything. Christine and Naen are grossly drifting by with little contribution at all. Christine's posting mostly "cant' keep up" fluff.

I kind of feel good about AVM right now, if he was scum there was no reason for him to blow up Hess's reveal with the details about Jenner. Pro-town move all the way there.

Naenn, Wombat, Leelou and Christine. Feels like a good pool to shoot into.

I figure scum started with 4 if they only got a symp, and they obvious found the symp.

I just saw JIF voting Wombat, which I fully support. I'm going to suggest a competing train on another favorite suspect of mine, my #1 right now.

Vote Naenn

With AVM looking that clean, if there is another conversion, I'd really like to look at him afterwards.

As for now, I'm really not sure which direction to go in. Normallly, at this point, I'd look at voting patterns, but it would take a real idiot not to bus on those last two lynches. I'm going to have to give this some thought and probably some reading as well. Busy right now, though.

Ishy, I had just gotten up and I finished him off when I saw he wasn't hammered yet. Frankly, I wanted in on the lynch, but figured I would miss it before I got up. So, yeah, I was a little excited about getting in on it. Excited, yes. Frantic, no.

I've been saying I think Wombat is smelly. Ape, what happened to your desire to kill Lilly? I thought you had been all fired up about that. I'm sure you said something about it, but it's probably somewhere 30 pages back. Also, you need not apply any pressure on me - I'm a good little boy, townie to my core.

Naenn, Wombat, Leelou and Christine. Feels like a good pool to shoot into.

I figure scum started with 4 if they only got a symp, and they obvious found the symp.

I just saw JIF voting Wombat, which I fully support. I'm going to suggest a competing train on another favorite suspect of mine, my #1 right now.

Vote Naenn

I actually agree with this a lot.

Official Vote Count:

Verbal (1) Cindy

Ape (1) HeavyFog

Cindy (1) Ishy

Pac (1) 80

JiF (2) Pac, Basel

Christine (1) Lily

80 (2) SMC, Leelou

Hess (1) Christine

Basel (3) WWWWombat, Hess, AVM

AVM (1) JiF

Lily (1) Ape

WWWWombat (1) Crusher

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Vote Count

I agree with some of what monkey is spewing. Yet he loses me as he drifts from playing mafia to writing a mafia text book. Need a freaking glossary for some of the terms. LOL

For me I think Pac is a dick. As town the dude comes in guns a blazing lynching town, power roles and even a rare scum. This game he seems either cautious or disinterested. Now he did say he was not playing until January so maybe just not warmed up yet. Or.. maybe he got hit with a scum role and not really feeling himself yet. I find it easier and way less stressful to play as town. Plus I voted him and not sure he even responded. Not like him.

So I will go back to the lawn mowing homo and see if I cant get him to dance me a Macarena.

unvote

vote Pac

Somewhat serious vote from Crusher

I'm here if I'm not already dead. Catching up now. :tongue:

You aren't over the Batman thing yet? It's been 3 years!

Vote JifMan.

Nae joke votes JiF tying him with Basel.

Vic, Nae > everybody else.... when it comes to entrances..

unvote vote JiFace

Hess puts JiF in the lead.

I'm torn on the Lily thing Monkey... You know I always find her suspicious. Going for a vote on her cause I find her suspicious is like assuming Jif will ever stop being a tricycle riding batfag.

Nae comments on Lily, which signals she is probably caught up. Still doesn't remove joke vote from JiF though.

I've been saying I think Wombat is smelly. Ape, what happened to your desire to kill Lilly? I thought you had been all fired up about that. I'm sure you said something about it, but it's probably somewhere 30 pages back. Also, you need not apply any pressure on me - I'm a good little boy, townie to my core.

This post stinks.

You were under no pressure at all, not involved in anyones scumlists whatsoever, yet you feel the need to adamantly proclaim your Towniness. Scumtell.

So with Basel and Hess both being run up, I'm thinking final scum probably wanted to get some bus votes in - but not until after trying to help Hess/Basel pull off their play, since the game relied on it for them.

AVM, Leelou and Lily seemed to be the biggest culprits of flip-flopping. Probably me too.

I also looked at the players who avoided the situation. Wombat really stands out. His throw-away vote on SMC, combined with his symp case on D1, is smelly.

Makes sense to put some pressure on the inactive types like Christine, Nanootz, Leelou, HeavyFag, and see if we can flush out anything. Christine and Naen are grossly drifting by with little contribution at all. Christine's posting mostly "cant' keep up" fluff.

I kind of feel good about AVM right now, if he was scum there was no reason for him to blow up Hess's reveal with the details about Jenner. Pro-town move all the way there.

... Preemptive defense. If you want to run with that, go for it, but you're wasting your time.

After Shane had reported Otis' death, Patricia lost all will to live. She tried to put on a brave face, and she mostly succeeded. But one day, when she went out to the barn to feed the walkers, she fed them herself instead of chickens.

SMC, Patricia, vanilla town, has been eaten by Walkers.

It is now Day 4. With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

First things first -- eliminates my theory of converting vanilla and killing power.

I think the thoughts on Nae from the Ape/Wombat. Didn't feel particularly great about Wombat before that, but it's a well put together post.

I can really only speak for myself when it comes to scum play and joke votes. I have a tendency to stick with my joke votes as long as possible, but I did the same last game essentially...and my tells aren't Nae's tells by any means. I do think it's more tempting as scum to keep your vote parked on someone as long as possible on day 1.

Regardless, I want to hear from her. vote Nae

... Preemptive defense. If you want to run with that, go for it, but you're wasting your time.

Preemptive defense is kinda scummy; especially since the Ape was talking about pressuring you for inactivity rather than for being scummy. That being said, I still have a null read on you.

Archived