The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ape's really nuzzled up with Ishy lately; I think he wants to be perceived as Ishy's bedfellow and fighter in righteous causes. Very homosocial. Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war ...

Uncountered cop with zero conversions since N1. Stupid.

couple things...

can't believe that putz Sulu wasted an investigation on me. I was uncountered when claiming that idiot 80's pahthah. Should have looked at JiF or Leelou.

I still say we kill JiF quickly. He has gravy trained a couple of my cases and is back to being dead wrong about everything else. Waste of space he is.

I would have voted Lily so not too upset the Lady Ape did. Lily posting is eerily similar to when I've been scummates with her.

This scum team is pretty bad.. Hess and Basel hahaha... what a joke.

oh and I've never before seen a run of negative rep like JiF is getting this game. He's pretty much irrelevant in every way. Must suck when your opinions are universally ignored. At this point it would be a mercy kill.

Maggie came running from the barn, screaming. "The walkers in the barn...they got Patricia! And one of them's out, ohmygod...." Just as she finished saying it, a walker appeared behind her. Shane shot it right between the eyes with no warning.

Episode-4-Walker-760.jpg

Lily, Walker, has been lynched.

It is now Night 4. You have 15 hours to get your NAs in. That's 6am tomorrow my time. Also, I'm not on much on weekends, but I will post VCs/scenes when I can.

I told you guys Jif is Scum too. he has latched onto pac's cases, and tried getting me to go after wombat as symp when I floated that idea. Dummy, leaves me alive because I say he he's town during night. What a goofball.

Knew there was no chance he was onto hess D1. He did the same thing last game voting teammates and talking about batman skulls on fire.

Archived