Murder by Death Mafia (Game Thread)

WWWWombat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK...maybe you replace AVM now...thought that was the plan from yesterday...no?

hadn't thought of that, perhaps..

but then I'd just be lynched again for the lols.. gets old. I wanted to actually play this game as opposed to my weak efforts in the last one.

hadn't thought of that, perhaps..

but then I'd just be lynched again for the lols.. gets old. I wanted to actually play this game as opposed to my weak efforts in the last one.

I know some had it in for you from last game...I wasn't voting you till the reveal....never seen the LD work like that...doesn't mean it can't...just created a wifom I couldn't resolve.

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is for AVM and SMC to post more.

Hesd

^^^^ SOOOO town (for real this time). Glad to have you on board. ALLONS-Y!

OK...maybe you replace AVM now...thought that was the plan from yesterday...no?

I was just kidding, actually -- if the game wants Pac to do so, however, fine by me.

"Welcome, welcome, ladies and gentlemen. I have invited you here to prove who the greatest criminologist in the world is. No don't look at each other, look at me! I'm the greatest criminologist in the world and I'm going to prove it! At the stroke of midnight, someone will be murdered. The victim is sitting right here at this very table. And so too, ladies and gentlemen, is the murderer."

"Excuse me, but you say you know when this murder will take place, and the identities of the victim, and the murderer? Doesn't that make you the murderer?"

"Please dear, we're talking shop. Dora is quite right, though. All things do seem to point to you, Mr. Twain. Not much of a challenge."

"Shall I make it more interesting? One million dollars to the one who solves the crime, wagered against your reputations."

"That's a lotta dough but I still don't see how that means you ain't the murderer... Actually--

BANG!

murder-by-death-capote.JPG

Pac, Lionel Twain, Mafia Bus Driver has been lynched.

It is now Night 1. Please submit your night actions ASAP.

Archived