Murder by Death Mafia (Game Thread)

WWWWombat

"Welcome, welcome, ladies and gentlemen. I have invited you here to prove who the greatest criminologist in the world is. No don't look at each other, look at me! I'm the greatest criminologist in the world and I'm going to prove it! At the stroke of midnight, someone will be murdered. The victim is sitting right here at this very table. And so too, ladies and gentlemen, is the murderer."

"Excuse me, but you say you know when this murder will take place, and the identities of the victim, and the murderer? Doesn't that make you the murderer?"

"Please dear, we're talking shop. Dora is quite right, though. All things do seem to point to you, Mr. Twain. Not much of a challenge."

"Shall I make it more interesting? One million dollars to the one who solves the crime, wagered against your reputations."

"That's a lotta dough but I still don't see how that means you ain't the murderer... Actually--

BANG!

murder-by-death-capote.JPG

Pac, Lionel Twain, Mafia Bus Driver has been lynched.

It is now Night 1. Please submit your night actions ASAP.

LOL!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SMC did too.

I'm sure I die tonight. I'm to dangerous to keep around.

I'd look into Ape, Hess and SMC to start the day. Definitely the 3 coming out the scummiest after a very productive day 1.

- Batman FTW

I didn't derail sh*t. I was just trying to barter something out of Leelou before I voted again. :D

Pipe down, what you say now is irrelevant. You could be 100% truthful in your reveal, but that means nothing to how the LD would work. Hence, we need mod confirmation.

I didn't like the grandstanding about the LD role mechanics. Like there was going to be any answer other than PAFO.

re-read the last couple pages then look at my death scene. in due time you'll begin to understand how incredibly stupid 80 is.

Alrighty then.

So 80 is town, eh?

That's what you took away from Pac's rantings?

Wow, killed mafia D1.

Good hammer, JF80. But Pac is still right in you being an incredible idiot.

That means Pac gets killed by all types.

Also, he was getting obvious on the teammate part.

You sound disingenuous.

I didn't like the grandstanding about the LD role mechanics. Like there was going to be any answer other than PAFO.

Grandstanding? LOL. Of course there was the possibility of an answer. It was given in another game. In fact, it's not really a PAFO situation. WWWombat saying so made it sound suspect.

And you sound like someone trying to cast blame on everyone but you.

Blame? For lynching Scum? Doesn't even make sense. I'm just surfacing some of the minuscule amount of posts that stuck out to me.

Pretty sure I only quoted you and jif, and his post was super town. Beck, I'm not even fos'ing you so much as mocking you for trying to lawyer up Pacs reveal.

Doofus.

Dick Charleston had just added the olive to his martini when he felt a sharp pain in his back, like someone had stabbed him. Someone had stabbed him, he realized as the knife drove quickly into his back again. And again. Again. He collapsed and lay crumpled on the floor, bleeding out. The pain was horrible, but as he lost more blood, he stopped being able to feel it. As his vision went dark, Charleston's last sight was his own blood pooling on the floor around his broken cocktail glass.

murder-by-death-niven.jpeg

JiF, Town Insane Cop has been killed.

It is now Day 2. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

^^^^ SOOOO town (for real this time). Glad to have you on board. ALLONS-Y!

I was just kidding, actually -- if the game wants Pac to do so, however, fine by me.

Thought you were serious when Wombat asked for a replacement...stay...just add a little more volume...thanks.

From my re-read...Peachy Kae puts Arthur at L-2 with a huge momentum vote...

Ploy to push you past halfway by the prior game's mod now scum, banking on the "don't lynch prior mod" rule?

Verbal throws a little mud on her. Doesn't vote.

She has. I mentioned it on D1 of the last game, where Sakeae was the moderator... when I nailed Lily and nobody wanted to vote her. If you'd been paying any attention... something something seomthing..

Ape adds a little commentary...doesn't vote.

Unvote

Vote: Sakaea

Verbal adds his vote.

Unvote

Vote Sakadoodeea

Ape adds his to the pile.

Complaining after what, one vote? Over reaction much?

Leelou adds some mud.

unvote, vote Sakaea

I don't like her overreaction to 1 vote.

Comes back later to add her vote.

This. Especially since she tried to play her vote off like it was a joke. Her vote was a "joke" but votes on her = super serious.

More follow the Jugs...just ensure the commentary stays focused on Kae.

At the time of her "joke" vote on Pac she had no votes and gave too much of a reason if it was really just a joke. She also put him up over the halfway point and then overreacted for being called out on it.

She adds more commentary even though she has already voted. All in all looks like they saw Arthur in trouble and went out of their way to develop a competing train to forestall his inevitable lynch. Sad really. Getting heat from the previous game and your scum. Makes your teammates come out of the woodwork to protect. Could be one...could be all three...I could vote any of them. But for now.

Vote: Ape

Before you three start clamoring...I acknowledge that I saw logic in that commentary yesterday...even voted her...but hindsight 20-20...it looks like Kae's momentum vote was a town play...can't see scum pushing him over the hump...leads me to you kind folks...

Before you three start clamoring...I acknowledge that I saw logic in that commentary yesterday...even voted her...but hindsight 20-20...it looks like Kae's momentum vote was a town play...can't see scum pushing him over the hump...leads me to you kind folks...

I'm going to let this case of yours fester a bit before reacting to it.

Archived