Willy Wonka and the The Chocolate Factory (Game Thread)

HessStation

I think it's ghey, but...

unvote

vote: no lynch

Probably beats a blind lynch. Actually surprised Hess is allowing it.

Butthurt scum ^^^

Complains about no lynch, but votes for it.

Complains about not wanting to vote Crusher, but votes him, while trying to set up lynch on Ape on D2.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Butthurt scum ^^^

The thickness of your skull is ironic given the quality of the brain it's there to protect.

If I needed to bitch about a no lynch as scum, you don't think I'd've had plenty of opportunity to do so in private? Why air it here? Hess promised a lot of bloodshed and a quick game, you don't generally get there with no lynches.

And yes, you can wifom your ass with that if you like.

The thickness of your skull is ironic given the quality of the brain it's there to protect.

If I needed to bitch about a no lynch as scum, you don't think I'd've had plenty of opportunity to do so in private? Why air it here? Hess promised a lot of bloodshed and a quick game, you don't generally get there with no lynches.

And yes, you can wifom your ass with that if you like.

Yeh.

I'm not as thick-skulled as you are meta-ing. You haven't played in a while dude... and you are banking on that response too much.

Down the dark tunnel they went. Mrs. Gloop began to wonder where this little creature was actually taking her.

Right behind this door maim, right this way....

And as the old furnace door was opened....

fire.jpg

...and that was it for poor Mrs. Gloop. Aka, Wombat, Roleless Town...burned to a crisp.

Day 2 has Begun.

Lots of people died. Merry Christmas.

The amount of carnage doesn't make sense. Only in Hess' tiny brain can such an ill conceived game be hatched.

At least I know not to get too comfortable.

Have to go out for a bit but want to look at the player list and try to see what might have gone on.

I think it's pretty obvious what happened last night. Is it obvious enough to discuss in the open? That's the question. I think it is, but I'll hold off until others chime in on the subject.

Still think Darthe is almost certainly town. Can't afford to lynch him right now.

vote: Crusher

I think it's pretty obvious what happened last night. Is it obvious enough to discuss in the open? That's the question. I think it is, but I'll hold off until others chime in on the subject.

Still think Darthe is almost certainly town. Can't afford to lynch him right now.

vote: Crusher

I'll join you for now.

Vote Crusher.

Archived