Willy Wonka and the The Chocolate Factory (Game Thread)

HessStation

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok since you want to play dumb (or are you actually this dumb? I'd believe it) I'll spell it out for you

we get one reveal per day

Darthe used our day 1 reveal

we have ANOTHER reveal TOMORROW

but sure fine let's just lynch a claimed ****ing mason day 1 without giving his partner a chance to reveal

it just might be the dumbest play of 2012

So you think running up someone else who has no way of revealing if they are a power role is a better plan then? Would you like to volunteer?

I can totally see myself getting speed lynched if I don't claim so I will. Blegh, I hate taking the one reveal when so many think me town, but it is to protect my teammate. I am a mason.

Terrible waste of a reveal. You had plenty of defenders. This was completely unnecessary.

ok since you want to play dumb (or are you actually this dumb? I'd believe it) I'll spell it out for you

we get one reveal per day

Darthe used our day 1 reveal

we have ANOTHER reveal TOMORROW

but sure fine let's just lynch a claimed ****ing mason day 1 without giving his partner a chance to reveal

it just might be the dumbest play of 2012

I don't get the logic of this play, either. The idea is to spend tomorrow's reveal on someone who's maybe gotten no heat at all yet? Seems to me we should save it for someone the mob wants to run up to L2, and then go from there. Really would've liked to've pushed Crusher or Nae to a reveal today. Then blind lynched ape. Talk about your merry christmases. :)

Ape is reading town to me.. and by default of what I believe is going on.. so does Wombat.

I believe Darthe's reveal as well.

I do, though, think Wombat's little "cindy did this in one game lily did this in another game and they were scum" is dumb. Just because one person does this and it's a scum tell doesn't mean it's everyones. Dan is right and she hasn't played with me in forever. I always over react. Why not ask Lily what my biggest town tell is to her? You won't believe me for now when I tell you but ask her after the game... I get more defensive when I'm town and telling the truth cause I get frustrated that people don't believe me.

I do say that most games to Ape.. about him always thinking I"m scum... because he ****ing does. Wombat does it most games too. It's annoying. Everyone seems cool with SMC having totally overlooked the votes on him.. I get its a holiday weekend.. but how the hell... did you not even read anything before posting about chocolate? Skimming much? Even if there wasn't an official vote count anywhere nearby there was quite a few posts with your name bolded in them.

I do say that most games to Ape.. about him always thinking I"m scum... because he ****ing does. Wombat does it most games too. It's annoying. Everyone seems cool with SMC having totally overlooked the votes on him.. I get its a holiday weekend.. but how the hell... did you not even read anything before posting about chocolate? Skimming much? Even if there wasn't an official vote count anywhere nearby there was quite a few posts with your name bolded in them.

Using Nolderp Logic?

Using Nolderp Logic?

No but seriously... did you not read ANYTHING before posting that you prefer pastries? I get not knowing you were that close to a lynch but you had to have seen votes on you... that usually makes a person stop and pay closer attention?

Archived