If Andy Reid signs with KC...

Jetfan13

Charles will thrive in Reid's offense, that doesn't require the RB to be a bruising heavy-touch athlete.

In what universe do we have the ammunition to make such a trade anyway... completely unrealistic.

Did I mention a trade? It was just a hypothetical, hence the words " would it be possible".

Did I mention a trade? It was just a hypothetical, hence the words " would it be possible".

Well, as far as I know he isn't a FA this off-season, so trade is the only logical alternative. Of course I was assuming kidnapping and magic were off the table as options.

Then a simple no would suffice, Einstein.

If you wanted to acquire Charles via free agency, then you should have Google "jamaal charles" to see if he was a free agent.

Instead of implying Reid wouldn't need a 1500 yard rusher (despite makning studs out of both Westbrook and McCoy in Philly) and want to get rid of him, which implies trading.

Einstein.

If you wanted to acquire Charles via free agency, then you should have Google "jamaal charles" to see if he was a free agent.

Instead of implying Reid wouldn't need a 1500 yard rusher (despite makning studs out of both Westbrook and McCoy in Philly) and want to get rid of him, which implies trading.

Einstein.

u r the only one implying anything. Read my post, I asked "WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE".

Einstein.

Andy Reid could always cut him outright, 1500 yard rushers who can catch out of the backfield are interchangeable

u r the only one implying anything. Read my post, I asked "WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE".

I read it again. Still dumb.

Andy Reid could always cut him outright, 1500 yard rushers who can catch out of the backfield are interchangeable

LOL

Archived