BOARDWALK EMPIRE MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great game dude. I unfortunately could not have been as active as I wanted to be so it worked out in a way. Sorry it ended the way it did and sorry about your job. Genuinely enjoy your games.

Thanks on all accounts.

In the end, the game had a great story arc and felt like a season of the show.

Just skimmed the QT's . Cindy claiming she did what she did to bring fairness to the game is laughable. She did it for herself and no one else.

Personally I dont think she did for herself at all. Im not sure exactly why she did it but Im pretty sure selfishness was not the issue.

thank you

imma stop feeding trolls but it...

thank you.

You blew up a game other people were enjoying for attention and for your own pleasure. But I'm the troll, right?

At least that's why I think you did it. Because none of your many explanations (which change depending on who you are talking to) are consistent or make any sense.

Regarding fairness, this game started fair. The NY/Chicago/Feds alliance had earned our numerical advantage just as Dan's alliance had earned their role advantage. Dan's team was far from helpless either. The whole reason that last night took so long was because they had a very real chance of getting back in the game.

Had you made that move out of a desire to win the game with Dan's team, I would have had no problem with you. But you didn't really care about winning the game. As far as I can tell, all you cared about was stirring up a sh*tstorm for your own pleasure. And that is why I called you a troll.

all i can say is you know me better than that and i'm not getting into it any more.

my explanations have been consistent to everyone i talked to about it when i put the thing in motion.. but the people i talked to are too smart to get drawn into this public.... whatever it is...

you are mistaken about my motives. believe what you want.

skip it, you ever want to talk about it for real instead of flaming i'll talk to you about it. if we're ever at a point where we can talk instead of... this.

i never wanted this.... and my motives were not selfish and i don't really get how you could think they were. maybe they were dumb but... i don't know. i don't care anymore. i've lost everyone i considered a friend in this game near as i can tell. and... found that people i didn't have any reason to believe were friends... stood by me and saw what was happening for what it was. so strange.

i know what you think and i can't argue or battle you out with catapult after catapult of vitriol.

i can't imagine that you really believe the things you're saying to and about me now but i ... don't know anymore. i don't understand the humans and this ...is so far beyond me i can't even begin to...

and it doesn't matter.

i'm responding to you because i don't really think you are at your heart a troll. i think i must have hurt you and that you got caught up in something... i don't know.

i don't know what to think.

we'll talk about it some day or we won't.

i'm tired and i don't want to play anymore. ever. so you're safe.

move on to your next game, this one's over.

please.

I am talking about it for real. You haven't offered a consistent, adequate explanation for your actions. Until you do, I will have to infer your motives from what you have said.

You also have yet to admit any wrongdoing or apologize for causing drama and blowing the game up.

you want me to apologize for causing drama in mafia?

no.

you want me to apologize for wrongdoing in mod sanctioned and assisted actions?

no.

you want me to apologize for blowing up the game?

sorry. i'm not the one who did that. re-read, someday, with an open mind. or not.

you think what you like.

games have blown up exactly this same way long before i played.

there is another factor you are not considering and... that's up to you.

it's a factor others recognize. and that's going to have to be enough for me because... well, it just will. they're too smart to get into this back and forth with you which will only lead to more sh*t.

you want to talk to me like a real person instead of putting on this show for the benefit of.... not even gonna try to guess?

maybe, someday,

but not here.

and... you are now free to say what you want uninterrupted, i'm gonna stop looking.

cause... basta.

good evening crusher.

goodnight mafia.

You need to stop blaming the results of your actions on others. You blew up this game. Everyone else on this board, including Vic, has been in plenty of games that went well. I have yet to see you play a game without causing drama and making everything about you.

I think you owe the community an explanation, but if you want to PM me instead, we can talk like that too.

Archived