My wife beat the Patriots

Integrity28

Ravens held a 28 - 13 lead, Flacco had just gone 3-and-out after not attempting a run for the first drive all game... I hopped my iPad and made a comment, then Brady began driving down the field completing a big pass to Welker, then she says to me, "You are jinx."

I close the iPad. Look back up and McPhee tips another pass into the air and causes the interception.

Game. Set. Match.

Ravens owe my wife big time. What's that slogan? It's only strange if it doesn't work?

Now... 2 weeks of Ray Lewis praying like a lunatic.

Ravens held a 28 - 13 lead, Flacco had just gone 3-and-out after not attempting a run for the first drive all game... I hopped my iPad and made a comment, then Brady began driving down the field completing a big pass to Welker, then she says to me, "You are jinx."

I close the iPad. Look back up and McPhee tips another pass into the air and causes the interception.

Game. Set. Match.

Ravens owe my wife big time. What's that slogan? It's only strange if it doesn't work?

Now... 2 weeks of Ray Lewis praying like a lunatic.

This is quite plausible given that you are the center of the universe.

GTFO. If you can't have drinks with us, I see no point in being ringless.

Awesome isn't it. LOL, I'lll buy you a beer next time... not just any beer, but a 6.5% alcohol microbrews that is sure to lead to drunken mafiatard posts.

LOL... I will add that she pointed out that the Patriots have not won the SB since we moved to Boston. Our first year here was the Giants SB / David Tyree catch.

This is not a surprise,given what your singular presence can do to the collective karma of the community

Archived