Arkham Villains - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lawyers are Steven/Stephen not Steve. I would never hire you.

Dude, I agree.  That's why in all my correspondence I use Steven.  It's only in personal situations that I use Steve.

That said, I can't represent you because I don't do criminal law.

:rl:

I'm doing well. How are you?

I agree on the Steve/Steven thing. 

I'm insanely busy but extremely good!

You are a boring lawyer?  Hehe.  I'm taking classes to be a paralegal... trying to decide what type of lawyer I'd want to work for... criminal would be the most interesting.. but I'm not sure I could handle trying to help a lawyer find a way to get a pedophile or rapist free.

Excellent.  So even though we lost 2 townies yesterday, it balanced out with the townies surviving the night.

Yeah, Nae, I do the boring stuff, LOL.  I avoided criminal law because I don't like moral dilemmas.  In my line of work it's always about money so morality doesn't matter.

Excellent.  So even though we lost 2 townies yesterday, it balanced out with the townies surviving the night.

Yeah, Nae, I do the boring stuff, LOL.  I avoided criminal law because I don't like moral dilemmas.  In my line of work it's always about money so morality doesn't matter.

Yeah I agree with you there.  Only lawyerish type class I've done so far is Torts and it was kinda interesting.

Why the hell Pac dropped out?  That sucks.

Vote: Tina

busy at work and on a new workout kick at the gym.  burned out on mafia for now.  when you're this good for this long it's bound to happen.

I'm most certainly not retiring...  just don't feel it right now. 

I can get behind a Tina vote. She's been looking for any little thing to FOS on, even things that are perfectly normal. Could be scum trying to appear to play the game. 

Vote Tina

Out of your three AVM could work.

I welcomed Smash to CrusherDome cause he was pressuring JiF when JiF did not look like scum or third party.  Obvious JiF was fishing to get killed or frustrated bored townie.  Seems he wants to get to night and get some reveals.  

Interesting AVM comes out voting me.  LOL

vote avm

So why are you voting me, SMC?

Simple--I'm playing the odds.

It doesn't seem like anyone is going to give info about last night about the likely failed NK and no one should. So we have to look at other avenues.  The JiF train was an Jif-fueld frenzy with him begging to get killed. Townies and scum couldve easily hopped on that so that gives us minimal intel.  That means we have to look elsewhere.

In a bit of gaming the mod, I was wondering who LeelouMod would make scum.  I'm assuming she did it randomly, but it hard to believe that none of the people she knows/DMers would be scum.  At the very least 1 of you guys have to be scum.  So out of that pool I looked at the probably candidates and decided that you would be a good choice for scum.

It's not a "case," of course, because unless someone points to it I haven't seen anything you've done as particularly scummy. But one of you have to fill the necessary role and for the time being you're as good a candidate as anyone.

Archived