Rebuild?

NCJETSFAN

I'm just wondering why everyone seems to be on board with a rebuild and act like its easy ! Look around the league they are a bunch of teams that have been rebuilding for a while and it hasn't come out that good. I don't mind a rebuild but when u have no one too build around and there's really no great player in this draft I'm worried that this might be a long term thing.

I'm just wondering why everyone seems to be on board with a rebuild and act like its easy ! Look around the league they are a bunch of teams that have been rebuilding for a while and it hasn't come out that good. I don't mind a rebuild but when u have no one too build around and there's really no great player in this draft I'm worried that this might be a long term thing.

Agreed.

These are the lyrics to the Cyndi Lauper classic, "She Bop":

Well I see them every night in tight blue jeans
In the pages of a blue boy magazine
Hey I've been thinkin' of a new sensation
I'm pickin' up good vibrations
Oop she bop she bop

Do I wanna go out with a lion's roar?
Huh, yea, I wanna go south and get me some more
Hey, they say that a stitch in time saves nine
They say I better stop or I'll go blind
Oop she bop she bop

She bop he bop a we bop
I bop you bop a they bop
Be bop be bop a lu bop
(I hope he will understand)

She bop he bop a we bop
I bop you bop a they bop
Be bop be bop a lu she bop
Oh she do she bop

Hey, hey they say I better get a chaperone
Because I can't stop messin' with the danger zone
I won't worry, and I won't fret
Ain't no law against it yet
Oop she bop she bop

She bop he bop a we bop
I bop you bop a they bop
Be bop be bop a lu bop

She bop he bop a we bop
I bop you bop a they bop
Oh she do she bop she bop

She bop he bop a we bop
I bop you bop a they bop
Be bop be bop a lu bop

She bop he bop a we bop
I bop you bop a they bop
Oh she do she bop
Oh she do she bop

These are the lyrics to the Cyndi Lauper classic, "She Bop":

Well I see them every night in tight blue jeansIn the pages of a blue boy magazineHey I've been thinkin' of a new sensationI'm pickin' up good vibrationsOop she bop she bopDo I wanna go out with a lion's roar?Huh, yea, I wanna go south and get me some moreHey, they say that a stitch in time saves nineThey say I better stop or I'll go blindOop she bop she bopShe bop he bop a we bopI bop you bop a they bopBe bop be bop a lu bop(I hope he will understand)She bop he bop a we bopI bop you bop a they bopBe bop be bop a lu she bopOh she do she bopHey, hey they say I better get a chaperoneBecause I can't stop messin' with the danger zoneI won't worry, and I won't fretAin't no law against it yetOop she bop she bopShe bop he bop a we bopI bop you bop a they bopBe bop be bop a lu bop(I hope he will understand)She bop he bop a we bopI bop you bop a they bopBe bop be bop a lu she bopOh she do she bop she bopShe bop he bop a we bopI bop you bop a they bopBe bop be bop a lu bop(I hope he will understand)She bop he bop a we bopI bop you bop a they bopBe bop be bop a lu she bopOh she do she bopOh she do she bop

Should have quit after Jaws.

Archived