Miserable Jets fans

JETS SB

I joined these message boards to share my passion for the Jets with fellow fans. Now, I expected negativity.. especially with the team's performance over the past few years, but OH MY GOD... You people are miserable.

I am looking forward to some new faces with the Jets this season. A young QB who has some potential and some good additions to our defense. And, most of all, Mark Sanchez will be gone and we can at least have some hope for the future.. and if we finish 2-14... Maybe we are talking Johnny Football or J Clowney next year...

I guess being miserable is part of being a Jets fan, for some people. For me, the Jets are an escape from the rest of my hectic life, not part of it.

Good luck all! This will be my last post.

(carry on being miserable)

If you let the opinions of the people that participate in these forums have that much of an effect on you, then YOU my friend, are the one that is miserable. 

Hey, Little Missy Drama Queen, go buy a 18 pack of something cold. It's how the rest of us cope with Daddy(rest in peace) making the mistake of buying us a Namath jersey back then.

Whether you waive your pom poms or curse the fate of our fandom either way it will ulltimately have no impact on the field at all. You being "positive'" or some other such crap makes you no better nor worse than anyone here.

I joined these message boards to share my passion for the Jets with fellow fans. Now, I expected negativity.. especially with the team's performance over the past few years, but OH MY GOD... You people are miserable.

I am looking forward to some new faces with the Jets this season. A young QB who has some potential and some good additions to our defense. And, most of all, Mark Sanchez will be gone and we can at least have some hope for the future.. and if we finish 2-14... Maybe we are talking Johnny Football or J Clowney next year...

I guess being miserable is part of being a Jets fan, for some people. For me, the Jets are an escape from the rest of my hectic life, not part of it.

Good luck all! This will be my last post.

(carry on being miserable)

How old are you Cause if you're under 30 then shut the hell up cause you have no idea what the pain and suffering of a Jets fan is.  If you're over 30, you're not much of a hardcore fan if you arent a bitter, miserable c#unt about the jets.

As my father & fellow season ticket holders told me about 22 years ago when I began attending games & questioned why everyone was so negative..  I was told-  just wait.  Watch.  You'll be like us some day.  And I am.  Im the same bitter, miserable jets fan like my father & all those season ticket holders around me.

And if the Jets are a distraction from life, you must live in real chaos if this is your outlet for good things in life.

Hey, Little Missy Drama Queen, go buy a 18 pack of something cold. It's how the rest of us cope with Daddy(rest in peace) making the mistake of buying us a Namath jersey back then.

Whether you waive your pom poms or curse the fate of our fandom either way it will ulltimately have no impact on the field at all. You being "positive'" or some other such crap makes you no better nor worse than anyone here.

I dont think this poster is old enough to buy beer.

Maxman?  Obvious a joke., Freaking green Kool Aid slurping homer.  You could take a couple lessons from him in optimism and man love for that matter.

Dude, the love between Tom and Max is the whole reason we're not at JI anymore.

And, you spelled "homo" wrong.

Archived