Contact info for team execs?

zamboni

I am a (PO'd) season ticket holder that would like to send an email to key team execs - the more, the better.

Don't want to send an email to the black hole on the site - does anyone have any info for the actual email addresses/contact info?

Thank you in advance...

I am a (PO'd) season ticket holder that would like to send an email to key team execs - the more, the better.

Don't want to send an email to the black hole on the site - does anyone have any info for the actual email addresses/contact info?

Thank you in advance...

Sure...Woodys email is igotawoody@gmail.com.  

Does anyone have contact info for the CEO of Subway and also Jared Fogel. 

I am a (PO'd) consumer that would like to send an email to key company execs - the more, the better.

They said if I ate two Subway sandwiches a day, I could lose weight. 

I've been eating two Big Hot Pastrami's for lunch everyday for the last year and I've only gained weight. 

Thank you in advance...

write your letter, print it out and put it in a drawer. You'll feel better for getting it all out but avoid any possible fallout of blasting people.

no one will actually read it anyway. 

**** that

Write an open letter, get everything you want to say out and don't hold back. Will have Max sticky it to the top of the page and then everyone on here can write their own. A PSL support group

**** that

Write an open letter, get everything you want to say out and don't hold back. Will have Max sticky it to the top of the page and then everyone on here can write their own. A PSL support group

"dear woody i bought these tickets to be entertained by wins and there were only 6 last year. I demand 16. Sincerely angry dad. "

Angry_Dad_-_Episode_2.jpg

Thank you in advance...

Hey thanks for signing up.  No need to write the letter.  JetNation is the official complain department of the NY Jets.  Post your thoughts here.  You will feel better.  :)

I think team execs only see two types of critics:

-The kind they ignore

-The kind they label a stalker and get a restraining order for.

Placing yourself in either category is a waste of your time.

You forgot the third group. The ones they pander to in order to get awful press exposure.

The only way to get a hold of them was through Rex. And that window closed a couple of years ago when he took his profile down from the swingers site.

Really doesn't matter, the only swinger we have on here is the Ape

Thank you in advance...

Yeah.  Good luck with that.  

Archived